Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Delivery was quick but we needed to return the product because it wasn't required and have contacted three times as the website tells you to do and we have yet to hear anything back after a month of trying.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us a review and I'm so sorry your email had gone into our spam folder. Please let me know if we can help with anything else.

Sally
The bed I bought is beautiful but not very sturdy. I was very disappointed in the quality.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am so sorry to hear that you're not happy with the quality of the bed that you have purchased. Please get in touch if you would like to organise a return of this.

Sally
Unfortunatly I have still not recieved my order. I purchesad an item on 1st June and it is now the 22nd June and it still has not arrived. I have notified Soren's House that my order was yet to be recieved 2 weeks after the order date, they replied to me straight away; Unfortunately, Royal Mail are experiencing some delays due to the coronavirus and the huge upsurge in online orders, and are not always updating the tracking on their website, which is extremely frustrating. Please be assured that your order will be with you very soon!

It is now aother 8 days later from then and still no delivery :(
Hi Briony,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am so sorry that Royal Mail have not delivered your order for you after 21 days. Customer services will be in touch to resend or refund for you.

Sally
Received a damaged product and reported this the day I received the order and haven’t heard anything back. really disappointing service.
Hi Tamarin,

Thank you for leaving us a review. This has been replied to by email, it may have gone into your spam folder?

Sally
I am waiting for a reply to my email as some parts were missing off the bike?
Hello,

I am so sorry but we have not received an email regarding missing bike parts? Please can you email info@sorenshouse.co.uk and we can sort this for you.

Sally
I recently order 2 sets of liewood bath toys, but the black lines on the animals started dissapearing after just a few days. It's a shame as I feel I have wasted my money. Liewood is quite an expensive and good brand, so I did not expect this.
I have to be honest the items that came were not of high quality especially the changing basket and mat for the price. It didn't meet my expectations. The baby gym has four dinky charms hanging from it. Poor value for the money.
Hi Leah,

I am so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Olli Ella basket and Liewood play gym. Someone from customer services will be in touch to try to make this right for you. If you are not happy with your items, they can be returned for a full refund.

Best wishes