www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"I am pleased with the information that your manual provides and as a novice I find it very easy to follow."
"I found the contents of the manual covered all I could wish for or require. Also they were concise, so that they were very easy for an older person such as I(85) to comprehend. J.F.Pym"
"I'm still working through manual but so far have found it easy to understand as I work my way through the various processes on my new phone."
"The manual has been very helpful. Very good service."
"It is very useful to have a paper copy of the manual. It is clear and well produced."
"Thank you for the prompt delivery of manual for Sony Xperia XZ3 mobile phone - I am exceptionally pleased with the presentation of the manual bound and easy to skip through pages - much easier than a self print well worth the investment"
"Very simple and straight forward to order and am amazed how quickly the product arrived. Well done"
"Just received it and going through it I think it will very helpfull."
"The print could have been slightly larger."
"Prompt service, Product delivered quickly and impression of delivered products is good."
"This manual needs to be written in a "dummies" format. I took some photos and still can't figure out how to send them to an email address. I will have to ask someone who is more knowledgeable. There needs to be a logical sequence starting with the basics of calling and receiving voice and text, and the gradually bringing in increasingly complex operations. I am an old dog trying to learn new tricks."
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is provided by the manufacturers.
"Excellent attitude and service but was the G7 user guide I received really a manual?"
"Haven't got it yet but so far excellent"
"My new phone is not a model I'm familiar with, This manual has been a great help."
"Excellent, easy to use"
"Was very worried about ordering from overseas company,but took chance. It arrieved faster than I expected.Package in great condition and the manual was excellent,exactly what I wanted.Would use again if the need arises."
"As an 88-year-old struggling with my first smartphone and no one to turn to for help, there are lots of basics which are not covered. I understand that this is aimed at users who have some experience of these things so my expectations were too high. I did get some help so I'm happy with my purchase"
"Manual has a lot of information. Wish the print was a little darker."
"it was very clear and easy to follow"
"Very useful particularly as I am new to iPhone and not particularly tec savy. RS."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 888 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access