www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
A lot easier than trying to look up things on line for a person of my age. (76) Although I'm quite competent at using the net. I haven't got to start scrolling to find something. I can see it on a page and hold it there as long as I want.
Excellent speedy service, good value and so much better than trying to print your own. A high quality product.
Very well documented and very Therough. Could have more pictures.
Excellent.
I wanted to use it initially to enable me to download photos to my computer. No real help. I had to get my IT guru in.
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer provides.
Ordered on Wednesday afternoon, arrived on Friday morning. Great Service.
Selling an SGalaxy10+ without a manual is a stupid thing to do. All those features and when I asked the salesperson where was the manual, she said I could go to YouTube for instructions. I was very happy to receive the manual in eight days, and my questions were answered. I had to drive eighty miles to tell U.S. Cellular the battery cords didn't fit, but then the salesperson showed me the tab and under it was the place to attach the battery charger cord. It would have been nice to have known this ahead of time.
Very easy to understand. Ideal for a non-techie like me.
Comprehensive guide to a range of iPhone models. Clear and concise instructions. Happy to recommend the manual.
Have not recieved it yet
As we state on our website, delivery to Australia is 7 to 10 working days. This is only an estimate from the post office. If it takes much longer than that please email us. We are always happy to re-send manuals that don't arrive (at no charge). 99% of our manuals do arrive.
The manual was well produced, promptly sent, and proves so much easier to refer to when working on the mobile 'phone
Very informative,well laid out..easy to find different sections.good compact well written guide.
The manual is pretty good..however, I need a few more simplified instructions, and would have liked a lot more info on fixing pictures, and how to sort into albums, etc.
I have found this useful as I am very much a beginner
This manual for the Samsung is good andis the 2nd manual I have had from the company. Very useful.
not very clear as somethings did not seem to be the set up on phone even though its the right instruction book
The manual was fine and informative for someone who does not know his way around a phone. Next time I will buy one on large print
Your manual is well set out and quite clear, but you people always assume that your customers already know how to operate these phones, whereas some of us haven't a clue, never having had one before. For example: on Setting up Email accounts you say 1) Launch the Email App - nothing on the screen on my phone says it is an Email App, and Sending Emails 1) tap XX to compose an email - the symbol (XX) is just a grey blob and so impossible to identify on the screen of my phone. This is just to indicate to you that some of us are less than conversant with modern technology. I am going back to EE for further instructions tomorrow!
A nice manual.
Exactly what I was looking for and very neatly done.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,208 reviews