www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Arrived quickly. The print a bit small and too technical However it does the job"
"I found a manual that I can read and follow directions for my I phone."
"Very good.Gives much more information & clarity than the short guide that came with the purchase. Thank you ."
"The manual was exactly what I wanted - printed to match the online manual but with a spiral binding."
"For someone who has not wanted a smart phone but has been forced into it, this manual is helpful as long as I take the time to study it. I have always been a quick learner but this smart phone stuff defeats me and I end up angry that I can not learn it/ so blame it on my age (75) if you like to do that, but it really is a matter of training."
"Very comprehensive but for a first time smartphone user could have provided more details on the how &why."
"Easy to order; arrived quickly; nicely presented - clear and spacious printing, spiral binding making its use easy."
"Very well conceived. Extraordinarily well written. Very accessible to readers. I have had an abiding fear of technical manuals but found this one to be amazingly user-friendly. (I am not a robot.)"
"Good value for money"
"The manual arrived earlier than anticipated and in good condition."
"I just needed to on how to set it as i am not very good at it i am 78 years old"
"Well pleased. The service and product quality is excellent. Thank You! A*****"
"The printed manual is the same as the pdf on line but it is compact and spiral bound which makes it much easier to use. Would recommend to anybody who wants to take their time familiarizing themselves with a new gadget."
"the only place i could find a manual especially for my age group thank-you"
"Well done."
"The first time I used this company. It was easy to use. Thank you."
"Well produced and easy to use."
"Thank you very much for my recent purchase of my Smartphone Manual.I was very impressed with the speedy service and it is unbelievable just how handy this has proved to be, instead of having to keep getting instructions up on line. Thank you again."
"The size is far to big, A5 would have been better as my camera manual. I still do not understand the language, of mobiles and perhaps an explanation of the terms and how they are used would help. For info. how can you easily stop adverts when playing games etc. Why do we have adverts etc./ What is the difference between messages, phone and messenger. Plus how do you get rid of your searches. Thank you."
We send all manuals as A5

I'm afraid we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We just print them so users don't have to.

If you aren't happy with the manual please return it for a full refund.
"Very detailed manual, some times a little TOO detailed for an Octogenarian, geared more to a bright 20 something. Still found it useful and worth having close at hand."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.38 based on 976 reviews