Smart Home Sounds Reviews

586 Reviews

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

Dale Archer
Dale Archer
Verified Buyer

Superb service. Fast communication. Had potentially an issue with delivery. Called directly. Called me back in 5 minutes. Problem solved.
Love the sonos system. Superb quality sounds. And looks good too ...
Gordon
Gordon
Verified Buyer

I'd been thinking about buying a SONOS speaker (or 2) for a while, and when I saw the interest -free credit option on Smart Home Sounds, I decided to order the PLAY.5 as opposed to the PLAY.3 - boy am I glad I did!

I ordered it on the Wednesday night, and it arrived by Friday lunchtime. It is an amazing bit of kit and I would highly recommend both SONOS and Smart Home Sounds it to anyone who cares about the quality of their music system and wants a quick, professional supplier.
Helen
Verified Buyer

Last minute order for a sonos playbar and sub as I had friends coming to watch the final F1 race. Smart Home made sure my parcels were delivered in time, and kept me updated. The payment and order process was easy and straight forward, and I had an email confirmation before I had closed the browser window.
Would definitely use them again
Sean Burke
Verified Buyer

I purchased the Sound Bar, Sub and 2 x Play speaker package, delivery was the next day as promised.
In the lead up to the purchase, The staff at Home Sounds were excellent and even offered a small discount on the already discounted price!
Installation was very easy, the product is excellent.
An excellent company giving exceptional value on exceptional products. Sonos is the the sound system.????
David
Verified Buyer

Price matched product and delivered next day. Excellent service.
Robert Muir
Verified Buyer

I had priced the SONOS items on several other sites and they were all of a similar price. I contacted Smart Home Sound and they were extremely helpful and actually gave me a lower price. Excellent service & price. The items were delivered the very next day
Michael Long
Verified Buyer

I purchased a soundbar, sub-woofer, and two Play 1 speakers. The main reason for this purchase is that I'm getting on in age and becoming a little hard of hearing and sometimes I have difficulty understanding certain words and phrases when watching TV. So I wanted to get a TV soundbar to enhance and clarify the dialogue, and I also wanted to replace my current sub-woofer and speakers because I don't like the clutter of all the wires.

Set-up could not have been more straight-forward and simple. You basically just download the software, plug everything in, and follow the on-screen instructions. I'm certainly not a sound expert but I think the system sounds great. The TV dialogue is now very crisp and clear, and the simulated surround sound makes watching TV a whole new experience (I didn't use my old speakers for surround sound because I didn't want to tear the living room walls apart to wire and position the speakers around the room). I'm also very pleased with the sound quality when just playing music, whether from the radio or my iTunes library. Finally, I just love the technological aspect of the system where you have no wires and you manage everything from the Sonos software program on your PC, laptop or cell phone (I have it on all three).

In summary, if you want to combine excellent sound quality with the convenience and tidiness of state-of-the-art wireless technology, I would recommend you go with Sonos.
Verified Buyer

Good price and prompt delivery - easy website to navigate
Jonathan
Verified Buyer

Very competitive pricing and outstanding service. Will use again
Tim
Verified Buyer

The best price on the internet for a Sonos Play 5 and free next day delivery, what more could you ask for?
Miguel Woodhead
Verified Buyer

Sonos is an absolutely brilliant system, I have two Play 5s which I have stereo paired in my kitchen diner, and the Playbar with the Sub and two Play 1s in my living room for cinema sound to my TV. The expense is worth every penny if you are seriously interested in quality. The Trueplay feature tailors the already brilliant sound to the size and shape of your room - you can compare the before and after by turning the Trueplay off and on at a click of a button - the difference is astonishing, particularly if you have a lot of difficult reflective glass surfaces as I do in my kitchen diner... If you are going for home cinema I recommend buying the playbar, sub and two play 1 bundle in one go, you can save something rather than buying the components a bit at a time and the playbar really benefits from surround and sub. Yes, as everybody says, it is pricey. But you get what you pay for. Start saving for it or spread the cost out with the monthly payment agreement on offer. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!
Dean Chapman
Verified Buyer

Great product, competitive price and speedy delivery thankyou
Sue Crabtree
Verified Buyer

Brilliant product, arrived the next day, even though this was the week before Christmas. In fact, I had an email within 3 hours to say our item was dispatched. The product is of the highest quality. Packaging great. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.
Alan Shrimplin
Verified Buyer

Good to deal with, quick ,and kept up to date on purchase.
Gavin Croft
Verified Buyer

I bought a Sonos Connect through Smart Home Sounds and found them to be very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. My order arrived the next day as promised and works perfectly thanks the clear instructions provided by Smart Home sounds. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Regards
Steven Buil
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very quick dispatch and delivery. Pricing was very competitive.

Would highly recommend.
Adam Wilk
Verified Buyer

Very happy with Play 5 purchase. Very competitive price and loved the hour delivery slot. Perfect!
David Parker
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Play 5 is big improvement on my OnKyo!
Ben Burrill
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Would highly recommend to use, the speaker came the next day. Awesome!!
Gillian Cook
Verified Buyer

Great turntable, great sound with the sonos 5 speaker and easy to set up. Excellent communication from Smart Home Sounds from start to finish.
Colin Frost

Excellent top service
Beverley Shibley

Excellent service.
Lee Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with home sounds, price matched for me on my Sonos Playbar, next day delivery although me or my neighbour weren't in to receive the delivery next day. Good communication from them also with regards to my order/delivery.

Love the product so much I'm now saving up for the Sonos subwoofer to compliment it :)
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 586 reviews