Smart Home Sounds Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,843 reviews
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Jeanette Conlan
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
John
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Contacted Smarthomesound. They price matched and then beat the price of another retailer for a portable speaker and wireless charger. Unfortunately DPD let them down on delivery. Good communication though. Haven't tried the speaker yet as its a Birthday present. Four stars due to DPD.
Couldn't decide on a portable bluetooth speaker as there's too much choice and too many conflicting reviews. Needed the Best sound quality though ! Quick chat with Amelia and settled on the B&O Beosound A1 2nd Gen and I am an extremely happy bunny. What an awesome little speaker !! Great service, delivered next day. Thank you Amelia and SHS.
Very pleased with my experience. The information on the website was clear (with supporting information on YouTube), the price was good and delivery was next day. I would highly recommend.
this project is all ab the speed. try em
Great service and fast delivery
Very happy with purchase and brilliant after sales, definitely will be buying again.
Wow, a great service I had with Smart Home Sounds, I ordered a Sonos One in black which was delivered just over a day later. The speaker was great value as was the included 6 year guarantee.
Super service and great customer service Special thanks to Jess
The product purchased was due for delivery the next day. Sadly that did not happen, and delivery was three days after the order date. Personally, I would change courier.
Hi John, Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear that the delivery wasn't received as expected. I have looked into when the order was placed and unfortunately the courier does not dispatch items on a Sunday. All orders received at the weekend are processed the next Monday for delivery on the following Tuesday. This is stated on the product page and in our delivery section but we will evaluate as a team how we can make this clearer so expectations are met. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Smart Home Sounds
Smart Home Sounds is an amazing e-shop. The customer support really helped me and also I received my order next day.
Fantastic all round. I have brought from smart home sounds before and will always recommend them for so many reasons. Helpful, knowledgeable, Competitively Priced, Great customer Service. Great reviews and information rich employees. Thanks again.
Excellent product range at reasonable prices. In addition to this, the customer service is second to none. Very very happy with my purchase and overall experience with Smart Home Sounds
Great prices, cheapest I've seen for the products I've searched for. Got a great discount on some speaker stands just because the box had been opened. Nice fast delivery, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday.
Very good service and very helpful would recommend to anyone.
Excellent service with friendly communication.
I’ve bought several speakers from Smart Home Sounds and been given great advice from the customer service team. Highly recommended!
Was recommended Smart Home Sounds by a friend. Contacted them during the evening and had a reply first thing with plenty of advice. Delivery was quick and I had a minor issue with setup. They couldn't have been more helpful. Will definitely buy from Smart home sounds again (Sonos Beam 2)
Fantastic service and communication
Friendly, helpful advice and great prices - and the best product warranty period - thanks.
Was looking to buy a new record deck and active speakers. The site is great and reviews are great for helping decide which systems to go for. I found the items online at a cheaper price. But I wanted to order from Smart Home Sounds. They honoured the Price Match Promise allowing me to buy from them. Items sent and delivered very quickly.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,843 reviews