Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Geoff Snailham
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 25th May 2020
MARK HIPKISS
More Photos & Videos
Great company to deal with easy ordering system and speedy delivery
Super quick delivery st up in minutes
Excellent advice, quick delivery. Will definitely be buying from smart home sound again!!
Excellent service, online chat was fast and very knowledgeable. Asked for a slight tweak on a bundle no problem. Best price I could find and delivered for free on the next day (a Saturday)
I'm so happy with the whole experience! The customer service was first class. They know there stuff and were quick to respond. They even through in the cable I needed for free! The player is top quality and has not disappointed! I will absolutely be using smart home sounds in the future!
Excellent customer service throughout the research and buying process for a compatible turntable with my Sonos Play:5. In the end I opted for the Rega Planar 1 PLUS turntable with built-in preamp. Throughout Smart Home Sounds were helpful and gave solid advice. Very happy with my purchase.
Really good service, even in a difficult time they still responded to enquiries very quickly and have been very helpful.
Brilliant service. Website easy to use. Item delivered very quickly. Competitive pricing, with additional benefit of longer warranty. Will buy again from them. Recommended.
Brilliant sound. Delightfully packaged and the kit feels quality. Found many albums I’ve not listened to for ages to be fresh and exciting again.
Very smooth transaction and a 6yr warranty free!!!!

Plus interest free credit

Fantastic
Great service. I was able to ask questions over live chat which were answered promptly. Very happy with the quality and price of the turntable and delivery was made the next day - in lockdown! I will use again.
Faultless service, and extremely quick delivery. Item delivered in less than 24hrs of ordering. Added bonus of an extended warranty free of charge. Second time of using Smart Home Sounds, and I will definitely use them again for future purchases. Very happy to recommend.
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Good nice sound
Smart home sounds were OK. Customer service on their end was good but the communication between them and their fiancé company is awful.
From viewing the products and reading the reviews online, through the purchase and prompt delivery Smart Home Sounds made the process effortless. I was kept informed at every stage. The items themselves were perfectly as described and easily set up to provide me with perfect quality stereo sound whilst looking great. Many thanks and I will be using Smart Home Sounds again.
Excellent customer service, and very pleased with my 2 sonos 1 gen 2 and speaker stands. Got these to add with beam excellent sound.
Bought a pair of Audioengine A2+ to upgrade my computer workstation sound system. I cannot praise these speakers enough, I use them with a Fostex Mini Sub and the sound is incredible. Service fro Smart Home Sounds was brilliant and delivery was on time. One happy bunny.
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Completed on line chat great advice and good way of exploring options as have experienced trying to get hold of companies much harder with Covid 19.

Prompt service and having ) year warranty for free why would you buy anywhere else ?

Not even Sonos offer this !

Well done Smart Home Sounds!
An absolutely fantastic turntable and excellent customer service when I was enquiring.
It was the YouTube reviews which drew me in originally. The 12 months 0% deal was a draw also. Their speed at chatting online is great and they are very knowledgeable per se.

I do not think their 'loyalty discount' is quite as good as it could be and I reckon I could get better deals elsewhere in the future. Also their USP is the 6-year warranty but in reality it is a '4-year +' warranty as you have 2 anyway. Also they state themselves how Sonos systems never really falter meaning it is not quite the deal it is made out to be.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.95 based on 1,423 reviews