Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

How would you rate Smart Home Sounds ?

Guest
"Quite readily matched a competitor's price thus saving me £40.00. Excellent service and communication."
Andrew
"Pure sound quick delivery very happy"
"Good price and delivery. Great product."
"Excellent delivery time high quality products"
"I love my new sonos systems. The service was fantastic and very convenient doing everything online as I have a new baby. Would definitely buy from you again. 😁😁😁"
"Good customer service Price match as advertised Prompt next day delivery Well done - Thanks"
"Faultless next day delivery."
"Great customer service. Speedy delivery. Excellent product. Thanks again!"
John Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"They gave me a great package price and arranged a Saturday delivery at no extra charge."
"Always on hand to provide expert advice. Super quick turnaround. A pleasure to deal with."
"Very good price - price matched the best deal I could find."
"The service was amazing and because of what I was buying created my own personal discount code. Great personal service."
"Great service and seamless customer experience. Thanks."
"They were courteous in all contacts and they matched the price on amazon."
"The order arrived quickly, well packaged and worked perfectly. What more could you want??"
"Great quality product, set above the rest.."
"Price & speedy delivery 👍"
"Returning customer to smart home sounds. Can't fault them, service & comms is excellent & their customer loyalty scheme/price match makes them the best option by far. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who's a Sonos addict. Not that it's a hard product to sell, given the quality & performance! Many thanks to all the team their. My new G2 sub is a welcome addition to my system."
"Excellent pre and post sales customer service, nothing was too much trouble. I would most definitely recommend these chaps as solid and trustworthy."
"The best place to buy from! Johnathan who dealt with me and emails he was fantastic! Best price and 6 years warranty not even John Lewis could match that! I will be buying from you in future! My wife is over the moon amazing sound with our new Sony tv! Thankyou 😊"
"Very fast delivery very helpful and a trusted company"
"Rapid delivery, cheaper than competitors, good communication"
"Play 3 was in a holiday cottage I've just been to. Couldn't believe how good it was. Just had to buy one on my return home. The sound is so good. Definitely recommend it."
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.95 based on 730 reviews