Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Chris Bracken
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Chris Bracken
Recently brought a Sonos Roam from Smart Home Sounds. This is the first time I have ordered from Smart Home Sounds, after all the big retailers where out of stock and this won't be the last time. The service received from ordering to delivery was excellent, and unable to fault any of the process. Plus the 6 year warranty, promo was a a no brainer. These will now be my first choice retailer when purchasing more Sonos product's. Thank you.
Really fast and helpful in dealing with my questions. Well packed and quick free delivery. Good price.
Excellent service. Very helpful staff.
Fast efficient service what more could you ask for.
My go to place for Sonos. Always the best price and amazingly quick delievery, before lunch next day; but most importantly extremely knowledgable and friendly people. The studio is great for demo's, but if you can't get there the online video reviews are the next best thing - with both in depth technical reviews or just simple everyday use reviews. Great stuff all round
10 out of 10 for excellent service
Excellent smooth transaction, kept informed of delivery which was very quick, would definitely recommend Smart Sounds, very friendly and helpful staff too.
Hard to fault. Next day delivery, 1hr delivery window. Product as described with 6year warranty. This was my first, but probably not my last from Smart Home Sounds. Highly recommend.
Knowledgeable, helpful, slick and good value. Delivery was equally as good. Jess in customer services is brilliant.
After discovering Smart Home Sound videos about the Sonos system on YouTube, I decided to buy from them, as they certainly came across well informed, and I knew if I ran into any difficulty, I felt I would get a helpful response. Upon ordering the two Sonos speakers, I was very surprised to have received them so quickly, and informed along the way of their journey. Thank you very much, I'm delighted with them and their sounds.
Good prices, availability, communication and delivery!!!
Service has been excellent from order to delivery of my purchase of the Sonos Arc from your company. Thank you
Really easy transaction and free delivery. Will definitely use again
There is no other better source for Audio visual equipment than Smart Home Sounds. They focus on customer service and are responsive, patient and persistent in solving the customer's queries. I recently bought a Sony TV from them following several Sonos purchases over a number of years. I would not go anywhere else.
These guys are the best. helped me work through my set up challenges and provided in-depth support and personalized attention to my needs. Their Youtube videos, feedback and recommendations to my questions are all amazing and I would highly recommend them!! Thank you to the entire team, especially Jess !! Hamid.
An excellent experience with Smart Home Sounds. From initial telephone enquiry, to placing an order online, everything was first rate. Highly recommended!
Excellent service. Great warranty on Sonos product. Customer service is second to none. Whenever I buy any home tech, this will be where I buy it from from now on.
Great advice and very honest company
I’m a very happy customer, great price and lots of contact to keep me posted on my delivery. Product was delivered within 24 hours! Perfect! Also, I emailed the team back as my item was delivered in two pieces and only one arrived in the morning and they responded straight away (chap called Tom) and they chased it up and it was delivered two hours later. Thank you!
Easy, quick and the speakers are great. Overall fantastic service, many thanks.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,755 reviews