Smart Home Sounds Reviews

625 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

How would you rate Smart Home Sounds?

Unverified Reviewer

Contact with Smart Home Sounds via online contact page was greeted by a rapid response first thing involved he morning. My question answered by Jonathan. Easy online order process with added bonus of a fiver discount. Rega planar 1 and pre amp received via DPD this morning all connected to Sonos Connect and those Vinyl Albert ms sat tucked in the he corner of a spare room have been dusted off and shown the light of day again. Great service now enjoying Vinyl again throughout the house via Sonos
Dale Archer
Dale Archer
Verified Buyer

Superb service. Fast communication. Had potentially an issue with delivery. Called directly. Called me back in 5 minutes. Problem solved.
Love the sonos system. Superb quality sounds. And looks good too ...
Gordon
Verified Buyer

I'd been thinking about buying a SONOS speaker (or 2) for a while, and when I saw the interest -free credit option on Smart Home Sounds, I decided to order the PLAY.5 as opposed to the PLAY.3 - boy am I glad I did!

I ordered it on the Wednesday night, and it arrived by Friday lunchtime. It is an amazing bit of kit and I would highly recommend both SONOS and Smart Home Sounds it to anyone who cares about the quality of their music system and wants a quick, professional supplier.

Verified Buyer

'Smart Home Sounds' were very professional throughout, from ease of making order to a very fast delivery thank you.
Nick
Verified Buyer

A great deal on the products that I bought which was handled seamlessly as a transaction.
Neil
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery with great communication, I was able to track my delivery to my front door and it was delivered on time as promised.
John
Verified Buyer

Service was first class and delivery from point of order was 24 hours. The actual Sonos Playbase purchased in terms of quality and sound is off the scale. Will definitely use Smart Home Sounds again for my future purchases. The ordering process was simple and seamless.
Verified Buyer

Very helpfull and couldn't do enough to help, never a problem to answer any questions.
Thanks for all your help.
Alex
Verified Buyer

Amazing product and amazing service , came next day . The sound is so much better than my old 5.1 wired surround sound system , plus it's all wireless. Will continue to buy more sonos products to build up the whole system . I.e play 1s and sub etc but as it is , amazing ! 😊
Chris
Verified Buyer

This item was ordered at around 11am and was delivered the next day, I had a text with a time slot so I knew I would be in. The product was well packaged and I am very happy with it.
Overall, good value and speedy delivery, thank you.
Jaime
Verified Buyer

I came across this site whilst searching for the Sonos speakers range. I utilised the online chat and connected to Richard. He was professional, friendly and gave me the advice I needed. He also price matched any speaker for me. Delivery was fast and the Sonos is amazing.
Maya Rousen

Fantastic
Jason
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish - nice to deal with a professional business who has great customer service down to a t!
Great product and a great price - nice work guys my play 5 now sits in pride of place and sounds great!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Smart Home Sounds. Delivery was super quick, and tracked perfectly and the one hour delivery slot is a brilliant thing. Packaging was superb too.

Wished I'd found them before when buying my Sonos kit. The Playbar is excellent and really compliments the rest of the Sonos kit we ave downstairs.
John
Verified Buyer

Sonos playbar arrived the day after ordering, as promised and within the one hour time slot.
Very easy to set up to our new 4K Panasonic tv and the sound is amazing - this replaced a cheaper sound bar but is well worth the investment. We love the Sonos app on our iPhones which makes the Apple Music library a breeze to use.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Smart Home Sounds.
Free, next day delivery, perfectly packaged.
Easy set up of Sonos Playbar, straight out of the box.
Not had the chance for a proper play, but early signs are this is up to the usual high Sonos standards.
Removed two Play 5s from the living room and paired this with existing Sonos Sub.
Very impressive.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Helpful and informative. Provided a good service before and during the order.
Jeff
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery and the product is extremely well made and very stylish. It was easy to build even if it is just pictures for reference lol.

Excellent customer service and communication. Next day delivery. A+
Peter
Verified Buyer

Great service. Ordering was straight forward. I recieved a mail when my order was on its way and informed when it would arrive. The courier arrived in the time slot as promised. All of the system arrived together with the packaging in excellent order. Very pleased with my Sonos system. Wached the setup video before it arrived which was helpful. Set it up in no time at all and it sounds great. Thanks to all at Smart Home Sounds.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Great service, speedy delivery and loved the fact I could track my delivery so I didn't miss it.
Graham John
Verified Buyer

Overall the service and price from Home Sounds was very good. However there was some confusion over the delivery of the items - I received an email telling me the delivery date and time followed by another email saying there was a delay; so we went out only to find that the delivery had been attempted!! All was well as the items were delivered the following day - The Driver said it was probably due to one of the parcels not being available on the original date given.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 625 reviews