Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Mr C I Jackson
Paul Stearman
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Bryan Levy
They honoured their price match guarantee and responded to my email questions promptly and in detail. I really valued that. Love the product. I received great customer service.
Superb speakers superb delivery A++
Absolutely first class advice and service
Very good customer service with prompt and helpful responses. My delivery was a bit later than expected, but that was the supplier's fault.
Excellent price, deal and delivery. Product is great and as described. Will use these guys again!
Easy to deal with, quick delivery. First class.
Very easy purchase from buying to delivery
The products are great, the service is also great esp when i raised an inquiry via email, the respond is quick and complete, however when i received the products, the instruction material on how to install/set up is a bit unclear hence i had to search for it in Youtube and Google.
Service was absolutely superb. I had never used or even heard of Smart Home Sounds but have to say was very impressed with the service - ordered Sonos kit at 2.30pm and it was with me next day.
Great service, well organised and informative throughout. Easy site navigation and simple purchase.
Very good service, very quick delivery and customer services very helpful. Strongly recommended.
Happened upon Smart Home Sounds through their informative video reviews online and ordered a Sonos Boost. Really can't fault the service and communication throughout. Product arrived next day in a 1 hour delivery slot. Together with a 6 year guarantee, I will definitely be purchasing from Smart Home Sounds again. Thank you.
A+ service! After watching there reviews on all things Sonos, I decided to purchase the roam. Purchased Thursday night and was at my door Saturday morning. These are defo my new go to guys for all my Sonos needs👍🏼
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 29th April 2021
GREAT SERVICE - PRICE - & COMMUNICATION!! 5 stars ! 6 year warranty on my new sonos roam and clear communication regarding delivery and after sales service ... what more can you ask for ! And it’s great to support independents instead of giant chain stores .
Great service
Cracking service from the moment I checked out the website. Easy to follow information on products, great price and secure purchase. This was followed by clear support in terms of delivery and courier. This is the first time I have used Smart Home but based on this experience I will return and would fully recommended others to check it out. As for my purchase the Sonos Roam is absolutely brilliant and receiving lots of use when we spend time on our narrowboat.
I have bought all my Sonos equipment through Smart Home Sounds, their experience and knowledge help to make the right choices and their knowledge has helped through the hiccoughs if network and setting up?
I have never used this company before. I read some good reviews so I risked pre ordering a Sonos roam a couple of weeks before release. I did not expect to receive it on the actual release date but I did! The reason I ordered from smart homes sounds was the extended warranty of six years as John Lewis was two years and a delay on the pre order. Will definitely use again.
The communication by email and phone was excellent, they helped me choose the right equipment, it arrived the next day and they were right it was up and running in no time! Superb!
Great simple and fast delivery. Really pleased with our purchase and the in-depth product demonstrations explaining pros and cons. 5 stars ++++
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,730 reviews