Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Geoff Snailham
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
"Mark"
More Photos & Videos
Recently brought a Sonos sub from Smart Home Sounds, brilliant service, arrived the next day well boxed and wrapped couldn’t ask for more. And six years warranty as well.
I would really like to give top marks and thanks to everyone at Smart Home Sounds! From the first interaction I had over email - and later on the phone - I found their customer service friendly, knowledgeable, honest and helpful. They answered my many questions without ever getting impatient and made me feel valued as a customer. They helped me make informed purchasing decisions and kept my expectations managed well throughout the difficult process of getting a Sonos Arc during a worldwide pandemic. In addition, I have found their videos on youtube and articles online to be among the most helpful anywhere.
I will be a customer for life after this experience.

PS the Sonos Arc, Sub and 2x One SLs are awesome and everything I hoped they would be. Highly recommended!
Perfect, the customer service is spot on, the price Is worth every penny! The product itself has been amazing so far, it is something that has changed my living room listening experience.
Best price and delivered the next day (Saturday) with a 6 year warranty. Can’t complain!
Great price & service with all items arriving quickly by UPS
First time iv'e used smart Home Sounds & they was Brilliant ,
Really Fast Delivery & customer Service .
the Record Deck i bought was Value for money against other dealers .
i would really recommend buying from Home Sounds . 10/10 .
Faultless service and good advice from Jonathan, delivery could not have been quicker despite item being initially out of stock. YouTube videos most helpful. In home satisfaction guaranteed also appreciated - it shows they have total confidence in the products they sell. Definitely won’t be required for me. Many Thanks!
Fast delivery, good producțs.
Great service as ever. Efficient live chat, good price and on time next morning delivery.
Ordered to upgrade my vynil player. Good website helped me select my product quickly. Quick delivery and well packed. Definitely recommend
Great service , fast post excellent .
I allso got a Bose sound set up
And it sounds good
But to be honest Sonos does have
The edge over the Bose sound
I bought my Sonos one SL specifically from smart home sounds to encourage local business and I’m very happy with how hassle free it was to do business with them. The packaging and delivery was bang on time and free 6 year warranty is a great offer.

The set up of the speaker was okay. I did find it hard to pair my second iPhone to play music on the speaker but once I figured it out it was great.

The clarity of sound as advertised is fantastic and I’m yet to use even 50% of the volume, granted that I live in a small place. This purchase has been great so far, music/podcasts/Netflix shows has been constantly playing since the day I bought the Sonos.

Great buy for anyone looking to get a non-snooping speaker :P and of course owns an Apple product.
Purchased 5 Sonos products which are all excellent
Plus the advice and service I received from Smart Home Sounds was excellent.
Delivery on time as promised. Products were well packaged and the Sonos One 2nd Gen was very easy to set up. Great price, great service.
Great service delivered on time speakers sound great as does the turntable
Good price for what I was ordering. They offer free next day shipping, although the next day is from when they dispatch rather than when you order so it took a few days for me to get my item. I ordered my item on a Thursday lunchtime but it didn't arrive until the following Tuesday because it was dispatched on the Friday afternoon and Monday was a bank holiday, can't complain when it's free but I'd be cautious of paying for their next day shipping as I didn't realise until I got an the shipping email from the courier that it wouldn't arrive til Tuesday.
My item arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Great product, superb communication and customer service
I came across Smart Home Sounds on YouTube. I was impressed by the professionalism and honest reviews and could clearly see that they had the Customer as their number one priority. Ordering process from their website was extremely easy, with excellent communication emails throughout. It was a pleasure doing business with Smart Home Sounds and i will definitely be a repeat customer.
A good company who have the customer at heart.
My Sonos Arc took 6 weeks to arrive but it was worth the wait.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.95 based on 1,607 reviews