Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Mr.graham hendey
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Mr.graham hendey
Second time I’ve purchased items from you and found it s very good also your videos are very informative
Extreemly helpful website and short product videos. Pleased to find a bundle was offered for the speakers I wanted. Free extended warranty and free next day deliverly - top-notch service - will be using these guys again for sure...
Smart House Sounds were extremely helpful initially on-line and then on the phone, which helped me to decide upon a Sonos Port. Wehad a long conversation about tunein radio and the quality of the sound produced by various stations. I must say they were very honest, and the Sonos produces top quality internet radio. So overall, Smart Home Sounds will be my first port of call when looking for new or upgrades to my hifi system
Really good advice on YouTube with the long warranty roped off with fast delivery. Happy customer.
Great price and prompt delivery for some excellent headphones, and the team were extremely helpful and prompt in responding to a follow up query. Much appreciated!
Needed some floor stands for Sonos One's and as you can't go and view the options in person I reached out for input. I understand this is low value but didn't get any response from a well known HiFi retailer but I got all the help I needed from Tom in customer services at Smart Home Sounds. Ordered the Flexson S1-FS, received very promptly and kept informed of progress throughout. Very pleased with look and construction of the stands. Overall a great experience and I'll be going back to Smart Home Sounds - probably for more Sonos!
Customer service at Smart Home Sounds is outstanding not just from a single person but from the four people that I have communicated with in the last few weeks. I have bought a few Sonos products at SHS over a number of years and plan to buy a TV from them over the next month entirely due to the extremely helpful advice given.
With competitive pricing and excellent service including efficient delivery why would anyone go anywhere else.
The team at Smart Home Sounds were very helpful and very quick to respond to questions. There was no sales pressure, just plenty of knowledge to support making the right choice. I found the videos professional and informative. The delivery was also excellent and a time slot of an hour was given. All in all very happy with the service and the purchase.
Great service, excellent communication and fast delivery - couldn't have been easier! Many thanks for helping make my Dad's birthday special.
Great customer service, very quick response and and very helpful and much needed advice. Will definitely recommend these guys. 5☆
Customer service was amazing! Couldn't fault it. Personal and prompt. We had issues with the courier but they sorted it out so well
My first, but certainly not my last purchase from Smart-Home-Sounds. Great pricing and prompt service to date and when I called for advice, I could not have been happier with the support I was provided with.
Tom provided a quick response to my query and order was delivered as stated within 24 hours. Great service and I will be returning.
Great service, item arrived on time, very happy.
Bought for son he is pleased. Great system Delivered promptly and kept well informed on delivery shame would have been 5 stars except put on side in doorway had no idea of correct way up.
Absolutely brilliant, very fast delivery, very easy website.
Thank you, already listening to our old cds
Received my Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB and was cheaper than anywhere else. I absolutely love it. Quality service and very prompt delivery. Thanks.
I am well impressed with my B&W PX7 Carbon Edition headphones. Initially I placed the order and paid by PayPal. PayPal had my old billing and shipping address. Imagine the problems this would cause. I cancelled the order and received my refund 10 days later. PayPal like to hold on to your money. I reordered and paid by debit card. Jonathan was great kept me informed. This is good dealership and I will buy again.
Excellent service. I had some pre sales questions which were answered quickly and professionally. The range they offer is very good if you’re a Sonos fan. Brilliant videos on the YouTube channel which should help making a decision. Delivered next day with no issues whatsoever.
Excellent technical advice and helped me make a decision based on my highly specific requirements and budget.
Looked after me from purchase to delivery with after sales just as good as before purchase.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,683 reviews