Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy

Andrew Hooton
"Great place to do business with. Useful online chat facility to clarify details before making a purchase (or not)."
Guest
"Ordered a wall mount for Sonos Sub and it arrived promptly the next day. The price and service was absolutely great and I would highly recommend them!"
"I stumbled on this company while looking for Sonos Beam :) Very happy, great service, fast delivery! Came as promised- launch day!. Would definitely recommend you to my friends!"
"I chose Smart Home Sounds because they offer an extended warranty and their website is clear and helpful. Sonos prices are the same everywhere, so that wasn't an issue. Haven't been disappointed in any way. Efficient, quick, good communcation. Will return when I expand the system."
"A very informative website, which helped me to decide the right Rega Planar turntable for me needs and budget. Product delivered the very next day and was more than sufficiently packaged to ensure the turntable was not damaged in transit. Excellent range of products. Fantastic service. Highly recommend."
"Excellent response when I called to bring forward my delivery date and product well packaged"
"Superb customer service and very fast delivery....highly recommend. 5.1 surround excellent and so easy to set up!"
Hi Nigel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am so glad to hear you are happy with both the customer service and product. The 5.1 surround system is an exceptional product and will last you for many years to come!

Anything you need help with in the future, I'd be happy to help!

Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
"Great service, quick delivery, attractive pricing, helpful staff."
"I have used Smart Home Sounds twice. They are efficient and helpful either using their online online chat service or by telephone. Their price has always been as good as any other dealer and they offer a long guarantee and quick delivery."
"Excellent customer service once again. These are my ‘go to’ company for SONOS. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed."
"Having telephoned to check our items were in stock, I placed an online order which was received the following day by DPD. Goods arrived double boxed and in perfect condition. At a competitive price and with 6 years warranty too. We are yet to test the sound quality of this system but so far so good. Many thanks!"
"Well made, and very good looking item. Looks the part. Excellent value for money."
"Very helpful team Excellent service"
"Well engineered, good looking, robust and sturdy. Love em!!"
"I ordered my Sonos Sub on Friday and it was delivered before 12 the following day. Fantastic service with delivery on a Saturday and 12 months interest free credit. 5* and highly recommended."
"Ordered Thursday, arrived Friday. Very pleased with quick service."
"Fast delivery, best price and easy finance application process"
"Great service and competitive pricing."
"Totally blown away. Made the order 9:15 Friday morning goods arrived 11: 45 Saturday, the helpline (Jonathan) gave me the assurance of how to set the goods up. Absolute bliss!"
Hi John,

Thank you for your recent review of Smart Home Sounds. Your comments really make a difference!

I am so glad to hear that your goods arrived swiftly and that you were happy with the advice provided.

If there's anything I can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
"Ordered the Rega Planar 1. Received confirmation of stock via the web chat/email service, and turntable arrived the next day. Fantastic service, delighted with the product. Will definitely use again."
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review of Smart Home Sounds.

I am very glad to hear all stages of the purchase experience went well. We are always working hard to ensure this happens as often as possible!

If there's anything I can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
"Smart Home Sounds were excellent. Unfortunately I’m having a lot of trouble with the Sonos beam."
"Excellent customer service. I was firm on buying a Sonos subwoofer anyway, but if I was unsure then the service I received would have definitely swayed me towards buying one for sure. I dealt with 'Jonathan' can't fault his service! Delivery service was excellent also, I highly recommend this company."
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Also, thank you for the personal recommendation, I value these comments highly.

I am glad you were happy with the service and hope you are enjoying your new Sonos Sub!

Anything you need in the future, I'd be happy to help.

Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 978 reviews