Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Michael Schacht
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Mr.graham hendey
Goods delivered very quick and no extra charge for Saturday delivery. Also appreciate the honest reviews on youtube.
Quick and easy to order. Placed an order in the morning, had confirmation of dispatch by noon, and received the package the following day.
First time ordering from Smart Home Sounds -- so impressed by the quick delivery!
Original order was delayed due to damaged tv, also being the last one. We were offered a full refund or we could wait for the next shipment. Communication from smart home sounds was excellent (Jonathan) Keeping us informed throughout, which was important for me as we have never purchased any items from this company before. We would highly recommend this company they have been excellent throughout. The tv was delivered the following week, and looks fab. You also get a choice of a delivery day to suit.
Purchased "Flexson" stands because Sonos were not in stock. Not at all disappointed, far from it. Well engineered and great finish to match my white S1's. Would suggest that any buyers strongly consider extension leads unless wall sockets are near speaker position! One small "gripe", why is the supply lead far too long for the stands, making it difficult to conceal the lead in the base? If the speakers are moved in future, say to dust below, the lead falls out? If I am installing the lead incorrectly, no doubt some sharp eyed viewer will let me know? Also a matching colour "PVC grommet" would be nice to hid the hole in the base. Great company to deal with ALWAYS calls back if the line is busy.
I was umming and ahing about which Bluetooth turntable to get when I found Smart Home Sounds had the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT (White) on clearance sale way, waaaay cheaper than everywhere else. No brainer.
It came well packed, dispatched quickly and arrived in good nick.
I'm pleased as punch with it and heartily recommend SHS.
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Superb service, great range of products and delivered quicker than any other retailer we could find.
Second time I’ve purchased items from you and found it s very good also your videos are very informative
Extreemly helpful website and short product videos. Pleased to find a bundle was offered for the speakers I wanted. Free extended warranty and free next day deliverly - top-notch service - will be using these guys again for sure...
Smart House Sounds were extremely helpful initially on-line and then on the phone, which helped me to decide upon a Sonos Port. Wehad a long conversation about tunein radio and the quality of the sound produced by various stations. I must say they were very honest, and the Sonos produces top quality internet radio. So overall, Smart Home Sounds will be my first port of call when looking for new or upgrades to my hifi system
Really good advice on YouTube with the long warranty roped off with fast delivery. Happy customer.
Great price and prompt delivery for some excellent headphones, and the team were extremely helpful and prompt in responding to a follow up query. Much appreciated!
Needed some floor stands for Sonos One's and as you can't go and view the options in person I reached out for input. I understand this is low value but didn't get any response from a well known HiFi retailer but I got all the help I needed from Tom in customer services at Smart Home Sounds. Ordered the Flexson S1-FS, received very promptly and kept informed of progress throughout. Very pleased with look and construction of the stands. Overall a great experience and I'll be going back to Smart Home Sounds - probably for more Sonos!
Customer service at Smart Home Sounds is outstanding not just from a single person but from the four people that I have communicated with in the last few weeks. I have bought a few Sonos products at SHS over a number of years and plan to buy a TV from them over the next month entirely due to the extremely helpful advice given.
With competitive pricing and excellent service including efficient delivery why would anyone go anywhere else.
The team at Smart Home Sounds were very helpful and very quick to respond to questions. There was no sales pressure, just plenty of knowledge to support making the right choice. I found the videos professional and informative. The delivery was also excellent and a time slot of an hour was given. All in all very happy with the service and the purchase.
Great service, excellent communication and fast delivery - couldn't have been easier! Many thanks for helping make my Dad's birthday special.
Great customer service, very quick response and and very helpful and much needed advice. Will definitely recommend these guys. 5☆
Customer service was amazing! Couldn't fault it. Personal and prompt. We had issues with the courier but they sorted it out so well
My first, but certainly not my last purchase from Smart-Home-Sounds. Great pricing and prompt service to date and when I called for advice, I could not have been happier with the support I was provided with.
Tom provided a quick response to my query and order was delivered as stated within 24 hours. Great service and I will be returning.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,690 reviews