Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 5th July 2020
Gwyn Davies
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Dan
It would be easier to put what went right... They received my money... that is what went right.
The what went wrongs:
No next day delivery, nor the next day, nor the next day, nor the next day.
The day they emailed me to inform me when I would receive my parcel, guess what? Yep you guest it... No delivery, no communication to inform me I would not be receiving the delivery.
I had to contact Home Smart Sounds to be greeted with apologies and blaming DPD and to be told, I should get it the next day...

So Johnathan Laramy, I will not be ordering from you again or recommending you to family or friends....
Ordered a Sonos Move. Straightforward ordering and delivered next day.

Superb
An excellent service by friendly staff. My item arrived quickly with no fuss. The YouTube channel is definitely worth checking out too!
Their youtube videos were a great extra in helping me make my purchase decisions so I decided to order from them. Sonos SL Pair and Official sonos stand pair. Great and clear website and order process. Delivery with a notified 1 hour timeslot via DPD local, and an offer on free 6 year warranty. Very pleased.
Used the chat function online and got an immediate response. I was looking to buy a couple of sonos products and was informed that, if I could wait, Black Friday may give some good deals for what I was enquiring about. I liked the honesty and customer focus so they got my business and I’m now in possession of some top kit. Ordering and delivery faultless and the piece of mind 6 year warranty. If I’m in the market for more Ill be sure to look here first. Ps love the you tube channel info videos!
Amazing. They offer a better Sonos warranty than the one Sonos offer (as far as I can tell). It arrived with DPD within 48 hours and when the price dropped for Black Friday, they retrospectively refunded me the difference within 3 hours of me calling up and asking if it could be done. 10/10!
This is the 2nd time I have made a purchase through Smart Home Sounds and I highly recommend them for a complete quality experience. Firstly the expert views and help on their YouTube channel which helped me clearly understand what to look out for when making a purchase and in my case was a Sony Bravia KD65A8BU TV.
Customer service was outstanding again, I used all methods of communication (online chat, email & Telephone) and at all times I was dealing with staff directly who were always very helpful and willing to provide further assistance.
Thanks to everyone I spoke to at S.H.S and the courier company, really pleased with everything and will definitely pass my recommendations to friends/family/colleagues!!
Fantastic products together with great customer service. They go out of their way to package and deliver your purchase safely.
Great customer service and faultless purchasing process. I’m new to the Sonos world of sound and I couldn’t have had a better (and more knowledgeable) guide to what’s possible. We’re very happy with our Sonos Beam Soundbar - the quality (and quantity) of sound that’s filling our (fairly small) lounge right now is amazing. I’d highly recommend Smart Home Sounds and will return to purchase additional items (the matching Sonos surround speakers) when we need to. Thanks again.
Amazingly professional, relevant service spot on in my purchase plan. Good guidance on technical issues and possible extras (alternate cartridge).
Easy to purchase helped by guidance through the web system.
Next day delivery free.
Move over Amazon. You have met your match.
Set up at home very straightforward and resulting sound for my classical LPs is great.
I recently ordered a Sony BRAVIA KD49XH8505BU 4k TV from SHS. Despite being in the 2nd lockdown, the transaction went smoothly email communications with SHS were excellent. I took delivery within 2 days - a day quicker than promised - SHS sent their own courier to my home. I am delighted with the TV which links seamlessly with my Sonos Surround Sound system. Tom at SHS was especially helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking to buy premium audiovisual equipment.
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Excellent customer service and delivery. Highly recommended
Great prices and amazing customer service.
This was my first time ordering from Smart Home Sounds, I did so after watching some of their excellent equipment reviews on YouTube. Ordering was easy and i was pleased to wake up to a flurry of emails confirming my new gear was en route to me. Comms were bang on, all the info i could have needed was provided and my stuff arrived on time and in perfect condition. I will defintely buy from Smart Home Sounds again!
Very fast delivery- I’m very impressed!
So, following a house flood, we decided to upgrade our ageing wired Bose home theatre system. After watching numerous you tube videos, including those from SHS, we decided to go down the Sonos route. Previously we have purchased through another well known company who also provide a six year warranty. Unfortunately they would not honour a discount code that Sonos had provided to my wife as a NHS worker. A couple of telephone calls to SHS to discuss the Sonos system and confirmation that they could honour the discount and provide the six year warranty, the deal was done. Sonos Arc, sub gen 3, two Sonos SL's and matching sonos stands. Must say that the help and advice offered by the most pleasant, freindly and professional staff was a joy. Having received the sonos system a few weeks ago, we have only just been able to set it all up. Wow, unbelievable. This system has blown us away and we thought the Bose system was amazing. Not a patch on this. A breeze to set up and the sub really does add another dimension to the system. Cannot recommend SHS highly enough. We will certainly use them again when the time comes.
Absolutely fantastic service from all the staff at Smart Home sounds - every one of them but especially Amelia who was nothing short of amazing. The packages went astray with the couriers through no fault of these guys but Amelia kept on top of the couriers and me informed. I would absolutely recommend dealing with this company. Customer service and products are top class. Thank you all.
Excellent service thank you !
Fantastic service. Second purchase with Smart Home Sounds and item delivered next day. Delighted!
Very pleased with my sonos Arc. Buying online was a breeze and a very quick despatch and delivery.
A great service highly recommend.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,660 reviews