Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

How would you rate Smart Home Sounds?

Verified Buyer

Very happy with smart homes. From advice before I purchase to reciving goods has been first class. Definatly using again for future sonos products.
Unverified Reviewer

Contact with Smart Home Sounds via online contact page was greeted by a rapid response first thing involved he morning. My question answered by Jonathan. Easy online order process with added bonus of a fiver discount. Rega planar 1 and pre amp received via DPD this morning all connected to Sonos Connect and those Vinyl Albert ms sat tucked in the he corner of a spare room have been dusted off and shown the light of day again. Great service now enjoying Vinyl again throughout the house via Sonos
Dale Archer
Dale Archer
Verified Buyer

Superb service. Fast communication. Had potentially an issue with delivery. Called directly. Called me back in 5 minutes. Problem solved.
Love the sonos system. Superb quality sounds. And looks good too ...
Scott (in Essex)
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent Service, next day delivery and product. Will highly recommend you guys and will certainly come back for more once saved up again! The interest free credit also helped me get what i wanted and faster!!

Verified Buyer

Smart Home Sounds matched the lowest price I found then told me the hour/day of the delivery.... and delivered at that time, with the product as ordered.
All exactly as promised.
Darren
Verified Buyer

Great Sound, I also purchased 2 x Play 1's and can't wait to purchase the Base box
Brian
Verified Buyer

Just put the Stands in place for the Play 1 Speakers and this completes my Sound System, Playbar and Sub Woofer.
I am absolutely delighted with the Sound, it fills the room and fulfills our viewing enjoyment.

Particularly impressed with the Sonos set up via my iPad.
Brian,Wakefield
Liz
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, responsive and accommodating customer service. Quick reply and brilliant product. We're very happy and would definitely recommend.

Great product, excellent service
Kirk
Verified Buyer

Wow, excellent service from Smart Home Sounds and a politeness call to let me know that the goods had been dispatched, confirmed the colours I wanted and even let me know the hour of the day it would be delivered! I would use these guys again as the pricing was highly competitive!
Sam
Verified Buyer

Great website, easy to find what I was looking for. Great price. Super quick delivery.
Don't buy Sonos elsewhere!
Verified Buyer

Fantastic system worth ever penny. Great company to deal with very helpful from the start thankyou
Lee
Verified Buyer

Love all my Sonos products, this no exeption. Great service as always
Karl
Verified Buyer

Pleasure to deal with Good's arrived promptly and I am really pleased with purchase! Would recommend this store and I will use again in the future! Thanks
Richard
Verified Buyer

Sonos is great and sounds fantastic - love the speed that they were dispatched and quality of packaging too.
Neil
Verified Buyer

,very pleased with the whole purchasing process including the after sales technical support. The Sonos Play 5 and the Regards Planar 2 lived up to my high expectations. Would definitely use again.
David
Verified Buyer

Great service always happy to answer questions
Ryan
Verified Buyer

They called before dispatch to check my colour choice of Sub.
Arrived promptly - on a Saturday (at no extra charge)
System was well packaged and easy to setup. A++
Philip

Excellent service!

David
Verified Buyer

'Smart Home Sounds' were very professional throughout, from ease of making order to a very fast delivery thank you.
Nick
Verified Buyer

A great deal on the products that I bought which was handled seamlessly as a transaction.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 642 reviews