Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy

Guest
"Ordered a wall mount for Sonos Sub and it arrived promptly the next day. The price and service was absolutely great and I would highly recommend them!"
"I stumbled on this company while looking for Sonos Beam :) Very happy, great service, fast delivery! Came as promised- launch day!. Would definitely recommend you to my friends!"
"Quite readily matched a competitor's price thus saving me £40.00. Excellent service and communication."
"Excellent customer care, prompt delivery. what's not to like."
"Easy purchase, very fast and packaged well."
"Fantastic customers service great advice and still provided a very competitive price if not the best price and fast informative delivery would definitely highly recommend this company"
"Excellent service and product with beam"
"Excellent service and product."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Arrived swiftly and so was set up...... great - really pleased"
"Smart home sounds delivered purchase, really quickly!!... iv always wanted the sub, and listened to it and various stores, I really thought long and hard about purchase as it is an expensive item to to my already 5.0 surround sound system, not just for films but for music, I wondered long and hard, how good would it be? How much would it make a difference? And I though, iv heard it in stores and loved it, and I decided to just go for it, and I tell you now!!! You would never, and I mean never, ever regret it! Absolutely phenomenal piece of equipment!! It compliments the whole sonos system wonderfully, no matter what your sonos set up is, trust me, if you can do, do it!! And your never look back!!... also order from smart home sounds, not only 6 year guaranteed, but also the knowledge these guys have, will really help!! Make your eyes swell with excitement over this!!"
"We have over a number of years purchased a impressive range from Smart home sounds. And simply can’t fault there price and service. Will continue to use them as long as Sonos is around."
"Very good customer service and delivery. I originally made a mistake (can't remember exactly) on my original order, so I phoned the Customer Services who checked to make sure the parcel had not been dispatched, then cancelled the order for me. I then corrected my order and still received my parcel the next day. Very pleased with there friendly staff, and intend to order more speakers in the new year ."
"Best priced Sonos on the Internet, free next day shipping and great Customer Service/VIP deals. What’s not to love?"
"Great service thanks"
"Excellent thanks"
"Bought my Sonos Sub on line using The interest-free option of 12 months. Was delivered 3 days later on the Saturday. Was very pleased"
"Quality products, great service."
"Fast delivery thanks."
"Excellent and swift service."
"Fabulous service and very quick delivery"
"Great price, delivered quickly and well packaged."
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 912 reviews