Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy

customer service
Junior King
"Excellent five star customer service as always from Smart Home Sounds, highly recommended."
Andrew Hooton
"Great place to do business with. Useful online chat facility to clarify details before making a purchase (or not)."
"Ordered a wall mount for Sonos Sub and it arrived promptly the next day. The price and service was absolutely great and I would highly recommend them!"
"Five star +++ for customer service knowledgeable staff and delivery. I will definitely be returning in the future."
"The Sonos beam is the perfect accessory to give you top quality sound for your TV. I have a 55" TV but because of the size of my family room the speakers in the TV weren't loud enough to fill the room area. After following the simple set up instructions, I have a top quality home entertainment system, I think I'll look at the Sonos sub woofer. I thought Bose made the best gear, they have nothing on Sonos. 10/10"
"Excellent all round service, great product, great price. Will always try here first from now on."
"Brilliant sales team, very approachable and provided a great deal for great products, this is the second time I’ve used them now and very pleased with aground service, sales and delivery. Highly recommend."
"I've bought many Sonos speakers through the years (14) and wished I had bought them all through Smart Home Sounds. From the Online Chat service to the expedient delivery, the experience has been outstanding."
"Very reliable, great interest free options, responsive on chat and delivered next day as promised, can't fault them, will be buying my next sonos from them for sure."
"Great service - very smooth delivery, very smooth returns and great communication Highly recommended"
"What a terrific sound l dont write reviews but this is definitely like being at the cinema and for some strange reason the sound is all around the room, l stood next to the sub where u would think l know its coming from here but its everywhere, great buy it if u can afford it,"
"Great communication from this business. 2nd amp I’ve bought from here along with speakers. Always delivered quick"
"Excellent service, great advice, and fast delivery."
"I thought the website and customer service was very good Great help when needed And everything was easy and great to use"
"Absolutely pleasant to deal with, items ordered late afternoon, then delivered the next day. Constant communication through the buying/delivery process. Highly recommended 👍🏻"
"Great service and quick. Would use again."
"Brilliant service, free next day delivery and great prices. What more could you want?"
"Great speakers Great sound"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend!"
"Company gets 5 star- sonos does not due to lack of Dolby Atmos capability."
"Good company- good prices. I was rather disappointed that the sonos system I have purchased does not support Dolby Atmos (although this is not SmartHomeSounds fault). Therefore still 5 stars."
"I have bought all my Sonus range from Smart Home Sounds. There service is fantastic from the live online customer service all the way through to purchasing the product is a breeze. The best thing is they give you a discount for customer loyalty when you come back to shop with them. In my opinion the best place to buy your Sonus equipment. I also love that you get it delivered the very next day. Keep the the great customer service."
"fast dispatch, option for free saturday delivery and was great support"
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,088 reviews