Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

How would you rate Smart Home Sounds ?

"I stumbled on this company while looking for Sonos Beam :) Very happy, great service, fast delivery! Came as promised- launch day!. Would definitely recommend you to my friends!"
Guest
"Quite readily matched a competitor's price thus saving me £40.00. Excellent service and communication."
"Pure sound quick delivery very happy"
"Smart home sounds were fantastic as usual. This was my 4th purchase from them and as always first class service and delivery a massive thank you. Will purchase again soon Matt Donaldson :-)"
"I had to contact Smart Home Sounds regarding the purchase of my Sonos Playbase and they were extremely quick to respond and helpful. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for both customer service and price."
"From choosing the product right through to it arriving with me, the process was seamless. The sub arrived right on time and now has pride of place and sounds fantastic. Cant recommend Smart Home Sounds highly enough."
"Worked straight out of the box with minimal set up"
"Very prompt and reliable"
"Best prices from a company that reward loyalty. Professional customer service with prompt responses and great free delivery partner."
"Best website I have ever used, received next day as promised,best price will certainly use again"
"Very speedy delivery and prompt on answering emails would definitely use again."
"Great product, but I knew that before buying it, fantastic price and fabulous quick delivery. Will definitely be using these guys again. The only slight disappointment was that I was expecting next day delivery but the extra couple of days actually made no difference."
"My third purchase from smart home sounds. 1 sonos playbar, 1 sub and this week the new Sonos beam All 12 months interest free. Next day delivery. Excellent Mr w ward lancs"
Thank you for your review & repeat business. We have worked hard to make interest free purchases as easy as possible, so thank you for your comments.
"Would definitely recommend to my friends. Website very user friendly and my Item can they next day as promised."
Thank you for your review, we work hard on our customer service so your comments are appreciated​.
"Fantastic company . Cannot thank them enough . Great products with a huge 6 year warranty . Highly recommend"
"Excellent shopping experience and interest free credit! The perfect Package."
"Have purchased from Smart Home Sounds twice; delighted with the products and service including price matching and free next day delivery. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with my purchase And sent to me the next day free I would highly recommend anyone looking to get a great deal on Sonos definitely would do business again"
"I ordered it, and it arrived when they said it would. Doesn't get much better than that."
"Great company . Will use again with no hesitation . Very friendly staff."
"Fantastic range of products and recommendations! Absolutely love my new Sonos system really pleased with it and the service I received"
Thank you for your review and we are glad you are enjoying your Sonos system :-)
"Brilliant company to deal with . Will not hesitate to use them again . Next day delivery is great . Highly recommended"
"Fantastic, friendly and efficient service! The interest free credit was quick and easy to set up and the product came the next day. Will buy all my future sonos products from here."
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.95 based on 821 reviews