Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
customer service
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy
Super fast delivery, well packaged.
Great service and products available at competitive prices. Prompt delivery, hassle free.
Excellent delivered quickly, love ❤️
Very professional web site and informative video product reviews helped enormously in purchasing my Sonos speakers. Prompt delivery also goes a long way in making the experience a pleasing one.
Second time I’ve purchased from SHS and second time I’ve been very impressed with price, service and delivery. The product is always going to be good (Sonos) but SHS price matched a Richer Sounds special, also offering 0% finance and free next day delivery. I used web chat to secure price match, they instantly sent me a code to use at checkout to bring price down. Really easy to deal with, very competitive and excellent service. Delivery is tracked with an hour time window. Really good
I have not received my order so I cannot comment
Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am very sorry to hear that you are without your parcel.

After checking your order, I can see the postcode you have provided does not match the rest of your address which has unfortunately caused confusion at the delivery depot. I will contact you with further details to get this fixed for you and get this delivered to the correct address ASAP.

Thanks again for shopping with us and expect an email from myself shortly to get this resolved.

Kind regards,
Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
Great service, great site, swift delivery. Good options on payments, what more to want?
Excelent service and customer support. I must say it was one of the best, if not the best experience I ever had with online shopping. First class service! Highly recommended!
Purchased Sonos One Gen 2; with 6 year warranty at a very competitive price, so I get the extended warranty instead of the 6 month Spotify and cash back offered by others. Purchase was easy and arrived promptly on the day I re-arranged. Service was great as all my emails regarding the product, service and even a price match were promptly and positively replied to. New to SHS, supported by the large number of positive reviews, I would use SHS again.
Always have the best prices and for my most recent order I had a query and they responded super quick, great service!
Fantastic, from ordering to delivery within 24 hours, I will definitely use this site again!!
Order placed Saturday received items Sunday afternoon.!! Very good service and best prices.
Smart Home Sounds were outstanding to deal with. Made the purchase on a Saturday evening (18:15) and speakers were delivered on the Sunday. Best prices as well and very responsive on the live chat. Highly recommend SHS.
Great price. Great products.
Always fine dealing with Smart Home Sounds to be first class. Customer Service and advice is always spot on. Delivery was next day and product is great. Thanks guys.
Customer service is second to none. Very professional and honest. I have recommended this company to all my family, friends and colleagues because I want them to receive the best possible service. Well done Smart Home Sounds
Can’t recommend these guys enough. Have ordered twice from them and on both occasions really helpful and informative, they processed a price match really easily, the 0% facility is very easy to navigate and the delivery has always been exceptional. Five stars
What can I say - great customer experience - ordered pair of Sonos ones, delivered next day comes with 6 year warranty, emailed them up later and said found them cheaper elsewhere, they just refunded the difference no questions asked. Used there VIP service to get discount of pair of Sonos stands by phoning them and then requesting discount again no questions asked. Never had a smooth customer experience like this before. Would recommend them without any hesitation.
Great service, great responsiveness! Highly recommended.
A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH, AND VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES. QUICK DELIVERY WITH A 2 HOUR TIME SLOT, SO YOUR NOT WAITING IN ALL DAY.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,169 reviews