Smart Home Sounds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds

About Smart Home Sounds: At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Unit C6 Churcham Business Park

How would you rate Smart Home Sounds ?

Guest
"Quite readily matched a competitor's price thus saving me £40.00. Excellent service and communication."
Andrew
"Pure sound quick delivery very happy"
"Good price and delivery. Great product."
"It did what it said “next day delivery and a price to beat “ Sonos bar and Sub Thank You."
"Was a bit dubious having never heard of Smart Home Sounds before but took the plunge and ordered the playbase, sub, and two Sonos Ones after checking they were recognised by Sonos as a supplier. Couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the system. Would say go for the rear speakers if you can stretch to it they bring the surround sound and music alive, giving a really wide soundstage. Couldn’t be happier!"
Mr M D Devlin
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and efficient service and five star product."
"Good discount and includes better warranty I will be back for more soon"
"Sonos playbase sub and 2 ones ordered Friday up and running Saturday. Delivery was exactly as they said it would be, great product, great price. Who needs any more than just that!!"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your recent review. We’ve worked hard to incorporate free Saturday delivery as standard so glad it’s pleasing our customers.
Rich Mehta
Verified Buyer
"I've made four separate Sonos purchases from Smart Home Sounds. Amy in their Cheltenham pod is always really knowledgable, helpful and they even matched a price I got from another retailer without any hesitation. She's always gone out of her way to make sure I'm 100% happy. I'd fully recommend going straight to Smart Home Sounds for anything Sonos related without hesitation."
"Fast delivery and very pleased with the item."
"I shopped around for the best deal on a Sonos Subwoofer and found Smart Home Sounds to be the cheapest with excellent reviews. My speaker arrived the next day as promised. Didn’t have to wait in as I was given a one hour delivery slot that was kept to. Love my sub and have a six year warranty too. Amazing."
Miguel Silva
Verified Reviewer
"Wow, fantastic service super fast, system delivered in 48 hours to Jersey Channel Island. Free post plus 6 Years warranty Very helpful, Communication 5* Recommend Thank you SmartHomeSounds"
"I purchased a Sonos Connect:Amp. The company honoured their price match by beating the cheapest online price I'd found and offering next day delivery and their 6 year warranty. I would single out Jonathan in the Customer Service team as being particularly helpful and thank him for his exemplary service. Highly recommend Smart Home Sounds. Oh and by the way the Connect:Amp is an excellent bit of kit that has given a new lease of life to my old B&W speakers."
"Bought pair of play one speakers from Cheltenham pod great service ,nothing to much trouble to explain full range of speakers .Very easy to set up at home Alexa works well no problems in understanding voice commands as some people have mentioned in other reviews .Also have great on line contact service. Thanks Amy!"
"Great product delivered within 24hrs of ordering. Very satisfied and would highly recommend smart home sounds!"
"Great service and Smart Home Sounds beat the best price I could find online. Next day delivery at no cost. Very happy to recommend!"
"Excellent service. Great rewards on offer for loyalty. Always delivered on time and in perfect condition!"
"Fantastic knowledge and advice given, and super fast delivery."
"Very happy with sonos boost as I use a lot of witless products and if I did not have boost I would not be able to listen to sonos speakers and thank you smart home sound for next day deliver"
"Good service and product. Prompt delivery. Very happy overall."
"Fast next day delivery, interest free credit available, free 6 years warrant and sonos sound is outstanding thanks very much will shop again"
"Easy ordering process with the added option for finance, and super fast next day delivery. I'm really happy with my purchase!"
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.95 based on 710 reviews