Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy
Best seller ever. All my respect for what you doing. Many thx.
Ordered a Sonos beam around 5.30 pm item was delivered 07.50 the next morning excellent service
Excellent customer service. I was kept fully informed about delivery date and time and everything was received on time. Quick no-fuss response to my request for a price match.
Easy to order 12 months interest free credit is a bonus and a very prompt next day delivery fantastic!
Smart Home Sounds Service is impeccable Nothing is too much trouble for them and the advice on their YouTube Channel is First Class. Keep up the great work.
Found them to be really professional/knowledgable. Customer service after-sales is exceptionally quick and easy. Delivery next day and tracked. I had such a good experience that I returned a year later to buy from them again. I'll probably make this my first stop if I want to buy Sonos again. Note: The "You Tube" tech reviews are also very good.
Smart home sounds were so helpful, replying to emails and helping with my purchase.. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
After watching of the excellent product reviews on the website, I ordered my Sonos Beam (Gen 2) which arrived at 7:30 the following morning. Great service, communication and choice of products.
It’s nice to buy from people that really understand the products they sell. The service is quick & totally professional from point of order to receipt of goods. All this backed up with a price promise & extended warranty. Thank you
Amazing! Best sound ever
Absolutely spot on with the online sale of a Sonos Beam GEN2, made particularly attractive with the inclusion of the 6 year Warranty, AND the finance free option with Deko Finance. Brilliantly prompt and clear email communications throughout.
First time I have used Smart Home Sounds and with the service I have received so far it won’t be the last. A call to discuss the Sonos system I was looking at gave me all the information I needed to go ahead with my purchase. Online videos are excellent for extra help if needed knowing help is always there at the end of a phone call. Will be using you again in the future.
Quick and thorough service and good communication too
Prompt service and fast delivery
Having watched Smart Home Sounds independent reviews on YouTube I decided to purchase a Sonos Five through them and was impressed with everything about the transaction. A happy and returning customer for sure.
Great prices. Next day delivery. As much information as you want about the products they sell. Easy to navigate website Just perfect.
I found Smart Home Sounds through YouTube, and the product evaluations really helped me to pick which speaker was right for me. Thank you!
Quick, professional delivery. Straight forward ordering and checkout process.
its my first 1st record deck and I love it. it looks great, sounds great and works great too. I recommend this to anyone looking for a deck, its easy to set and and use, plugged it into the phono plugs in my amp with the cables provided. Within minutes of getting it out of the box it was up n running, well spinning.
The staff are very attentive to the customers needs, which means great customer service. I had an issue with delivery, which was investigated by the team immediately and they reported back to me as they said they would.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,791 reviews