Smart Home Sounds Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,856 reviews
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Matthew
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Stuart
I was made aware of Smart Home Sounds through their video reviews. It was easy to submit a price match online, and they offered to price match. They also have a 30-day listen better promise for peace of mind! https://smart-home-sounds.helpscoutdocs.com/article/219-30-day-listen-better-promise Would use them in the future.
Great service, advice, and v quick delivery. Cannot fault the experience!
Bought the sonos for brother. The speaker is fine but it was apparently thrown over a six foot fence by the delivery person early in the morning.
Excellent service every time with Smart Home Sounds. The response time to queries is very quick and the customer service is exemplary. I communicated via email and the replies were complete and supportive.
Fast delivery and product was good quality
First time use. Competent ordering and receipt of item.
Ordered a record deck 4pm on Friday and arrived the very next day free of postage! Best prices, great honest online product reviews and excellent email comms throughout. Dont bother looking elsewhere - Smart Home Sounds are spot on!
Purchased a roam at a great price. It was delivered promptly and well packaged I will definitely buy from smart home sounds again.
After watching there YouTube channel for a few weeks on all there electric items ,I took a chance of buying a JBL xtreme 3 from them ,I called the store and they was so helping on giving info & prices and there was no rush on the phone they just wanted to stay and chat to make sure I was happy , so I brought JBL Xtreme 3 on there site and next day delivery , I have found a new store to buy all my major things from now cheers team
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
Bought a few Sonos products from these guys and always received excellent delivery and customer service
This is my second purchase from Smart home sounds and I thought the 1st experience was good but I have to say this experience was nothing short of excellent! From the initial price match quote to next day delivery and aftercare service provided by Tom, Amelia and Jonathan was superb. They were all interested that the product I had purchased (Sonos Arc) was performing correctly, and did not even consider the thought “well we’ve got our money now” as you’re aware some companies do. I did encounter a problem and this was identified by them ( it did cost me more money though 😥) and when the product arrives I know will resolve the problem 🙂 I am more than pleased with the overall “package” that SHS provided and would not hesitate to purchase further items from them and also recommend them to others Martin Stevens
Very happy with the customer service. Item arrived when it should. Looks and sounds great can’t wait to use it properly when my bathroom is complete.
Their product reviews are very informative & accurate. I purchased several SONOS products late in the day - about 4pm - & they were all delivered the following day by 2pm. The information online is great as are their customer service agents.
Contacted Smarthomesound. They price matched and then beat the price of another retailer for a portable speaker and wireless charger. Unfortunately DPD let them down on delivery. Good communication though. Haven't tried the speaker yet as its a Birthday present. Four stars due to DPD.
Couldn't decide on a portable bluetooth speaker as there's too much choice and too many conflicting reviews. Needed the Best sound quality though ! Quick chat with Amelia and settled on the B&O Beosound A1 2nd Gen and I am an extremely happy bunny. What an awesome little speaker !! Great service, delivered next day. Thank you Amelia and SHS.
Very pleased with my experience. The information on the website was clear (with supporting information on YouTube), the price was good and delivery was next day. I would highly recommend.
this project is all ab the speed. try em
Great service and fast delivery
Very happy with purchase and brilliant after sales, definitely will be buying again.
Wow, a great service I had with Smart Home Sounds, I ordered a Sonos One in black which was delivered just over a day later. The speaker was great value as was the included 6 year guarantee.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.9 based on 1,856 reviews