Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th October 2020
It would be easier to put what went right... They received my money... that is what went right.
The what went wrongs:
No next day delivery, nor the next day, nor the next day, nor the next day.
The day they emailed me to inform me when I would receive my parcel, guess what? Yep you guest it... No delivery, no communication to inform me I would not be receiving the delivery.
I had to contact Home Smart Sounds to be greeted with apologies and blaming DPD and to be told, I should get it the next day...

So Johnathan Laramy, I will not be ordering from you again or recommending you to family or friends....
Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can see your order was placed over the Black Friday weekend and unfortunately did experience a delay processing through DPD's system due to extreme volume. I can see our team was in touch with you regarding this but once again apologies for this and please let us know if we can help in the future.
Still waiting for delivery of my Sonos Move after a week. Have contacted company but still none the wiser when I will receive it.
Hello James,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far.
Many apologies that your order has encountered an isolated delivery issue with the courier. We take delivery very seriously as of course, they are expensive goods and we do take responsibility for the actions of the courier. On this occasion, I can see the parcel was given to the courier on time but has not received any further scans so far. This could be due to a number of reasons which our delivery team and courier are currently working to find out and will of course continue to chase the courier for an update on where this parcel is.
Looking at the timeline of events, I can see the order was placed on Saturday 26th September and was dispatched on time, the next working day on the following Monday. The issue was brought to our attention on 1st October evening via email and was responded to early the next morning and has been an active case with the courier for 1 day so far.
Many apologies again that this issue has occurred and rest assured, we are actively doing everything we can to ensure you receive your item as quickly as possible. We have a process in place that if the courier is unable to locate the parcel, we will send a replacement on a next day delivery service.
Smart Home Sounds
Massively disappointed to order a 10m outdoor speaker extension cable that arrived with no connections either end. I was directed to this website by Lithe audio and every picture of the product shown during the purchasing process shows connections on the cable. I feel that I have been ripped off as I now have to search elsewhere and spend more money. Essentially I have been charged a premium price for a length of wire. Not impressed.
Have just noticed that scrolling down on this review page shows a photograph of a cable with connection. How ironic.
Hi Russell,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Lithe Audio outdoor speaker extension cable.
Please accept our sincere apologies if you thought you have been misdirected by Lithe Audio. This product page is in the process of being populated and all photos have been provided by Lithe Audio. We have disabled the product page and I will ensure this is made clear in the product description to prevent this from happening again.
I can see that you have not yet requested a return of the cable, however on this occasion, I have refunded your order in full and please keep the cable you have received as a gesture of goodwill.
If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
I orderd my parcel the 11th of June I Haven't received my parcel or my money back spoilt my birthday I won't be using this site or recommending it to anyone
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and sharing your experiences of shopping with us.

I am very sorry to read about this and that it was not able to arrive in time for your Birthday on this occasion. After reviewing what happened with your order, I can see that your order was dispatched on time but sadly your order was returned to sender which is very rare indeed. After speaking with the courier about this, this can either happen by mistake from the courier or by error from the customer. From the tracking, it is not clear what happened there so please accept my apologies on behalf of the courier for this isolated issue.

We would have been able to send a replacement quickly, however I understand that this was too late for your Birthday so of course, it is no problem to cancel the order which is now in the care of the relevant team.

I want to express my apologies again for this experience and hope that we have the opportunity in the future to offer you the level of customer service we are normally able to offer.

Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
I have not received my order so I cannot comment
Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am very sorry to hear that you are without your parcel.

After checking your order, I can see the postcode you have provided does not match the rest of your address which has unfortunately caused confusion at the delivery depot. I will contact you with further details to get this fixed for you and get this delivered to the correct address ASAP.

Thanks again for shopping with us and expect an email from myself shortly to get this resolved.

Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
I have an issue with the delivery, it was left on my doorstep (proclaiming - left in porch) with no cover and I was away for a long weekend. I don’t have a porch.
I was expecting a sonos ready product but it isn’t.
Can't setup one of the players; light never turns green despite moving player on top of router.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,670 reviews