Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Great customer service, very quick response and and very helpful and much needed advice. Will definitely recommend these guys. 5☆
My first, but certainly not my last purchase from Smart-Home-Sounds. Great pricing and prompt service to date and when I called for advice, I could not have been happier with the support I was provided with.
Tom provided a quick response to my query and order was delivered as stated within 24 hours. Great service and I will be returning.
Great service, item arrived on time, very happy.
Absolutely brilliant, very fast delivery, very easy website.
Thank you, already listening to our old cds
Received my Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB and was cheaper than anywhere else. I absolutely love it. Quality service and very prompt delivery. Thanks.
I am well impressed with my B&W PX7 Carbon Edition headphones. Initially I placed the order and paid by PayPal. PayPal had my old billing and shipping address. Imagine the problems this would cause. I cancelled the order and received my refund 10 days later. PayPal like to hold on to your money. I reordered and paid by debit card. Jonathan was great kept me informed. This is good dealership and I will buy again.
Excellent service. I had some pre sales questions which were answered quickly and professionally. The range they offer is very good if you’re a Sonos fan. Brilliant videos on the YouTube channel which should help making a decision. Delivered next day with no issues whatsoever.
Excellent technical advice and helped me make a decision based on my highly specific requirements and budget.
Looked after me from purchase to delivery with after sales just as good as before purchase.
Received my Sonos Sun absolutely love it looks amazing too !! Thankyou for the speedy delivery 🚚 😊
Simply a great experience from order placement to delivery. The Courier SHS use are excellent and despite what must be a huge work load this time of year, kept me informed of delivery times all the way and were very pleasant when my goods arrived. Couldn't be more pleased, will continue to recommend and will certainly use them again.
Thanks for all your help with my recent purchase. The staff at SMS were informative, friendly, patient and able to directly address my needs to the relevant product. At no point did I fell like I was oversold a product or directed simply to the most expensive option, this was my second purchase with this company and I'll be back again soon. Thanks and Merry Christmas
Ordered a Sonos Move. Straightforward ordering and delivered next day.

Superb
An excellent service by friendly staff. My item arrived quickly with no fuss. The YouTube channel is definitely worth checking out too!
Their youtube videos were a great extra in helping me make my purchase decisions so I decided to order from them. Sonos SL Pair and Official sonos stand pair. Great and clear website and order process. Delivery with a notified 1 hour timeslot via DPD local, and an offer on free 6 year warranty. Very pleased.
Used the chat function online and got an immediate response. I was looking to buy a couple of sonos products and was informed that, if I could wait, Black Friday may give some good deals for what I was enquiring about. I liked the honesty and customer focus so they got my business and I’m now in possession of some top kit. Ordering and delivery faultless and the piece of mind 6 year warranty. If I’m in the market for more Ill be sure to look here first. Ps love the you tube channel info videos!
Amazing. They offer a better Sonos warranty than the one Sonos offer (as far as I can tell). It arrived with DPD within 48 hours and when the price dropped for Black Friday, they retrospectively refunded me the difference within 3 hours of me calling up and asking if it could be done. 10/10!
This is the 2nd time I have made a purchase through Smart Home Sounds and I highly recommend them for a complete quality experience. Firstly the expert views and help on their YouTube channel which helped me clearly understand what to look out for when making a purchase and in my case was a Sony Bravia KD65A8BU TV.
Customer service was outstanding again, I used all methods of communication (online chat, email & Telephone) and at all times I was dealing with staff directly who were always very helpful and willing to provide further assistance.
Thanks to everyone I spoke to at S.H.S and the courier company, really pleased with everything and will definitely pass my recommendations to friends/family/colleagues!!
Fantastic products together with great customer service. They go out of their way to package and deliver your purchase safely.
Great customer service and faultless purchasing process. I’m new to the Sonos world of sound and I couldn’t have had a better (and more knowledgeable) guide to what’s possible. We’re very happy with our Sonos Beam Soundbar - the quality (and quantity) of sound that’s filling our (fairly small) lounge right now is amazing. I’d highly recommend Smart Home Sounds and will return to purchase additional items (the matching Sonos surround speakers) when we need to. Thanks again.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,674 reviews