Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th October 2020
I'm a repeat buyer of Sonos from them. It's an unbeatable product & they do really pedal it for the best price you'll find anywhere.
They delivered my purchase well wrapped and in record time. Also purchasing from them was simple and straightforward, as easy as walking into the shop and buying.
Amazing service, from enquiring online and speaking through the live chat system to having the product delivered as promised the next day. I already own SONOS items and love them but the level of customer service provide by SHS was exceptional. Makes shopping online so easy and secure at the same time. Can't fault this company
Excellent Service, next day delivery and product. Will highly recommend you guys and will certainly come back for more once saved up again! The interest free credit also helped me get what i wanted and faster!!
Wow, excellent service from Smart Home Sounds and a politeness call to let me know that the goods had been dispatched, confirmed the colours I wanted and even let me know the hour of the day it would be delivered! I would use these guys again as the pricing was highly competitive!
Preordered the Beam, delivered by 9:30am on launch day. Very happy with the Beam, have teamed it with two play 1s for a great surround sound. Looking to add a sub in the future and will buy this from Smart home sounds. Great service again thank you!
Excellent customer service; prompt and courteous replies to frequent enquiries. Competitive prices and the 6 yr guarantee very good incentives.
Excellent service - easy to order and products arrived intact and very quickly
Fast delivery and best price
Best price, fast delivery, brilliant service.
Very helpful, good discount and product arrived on time, 1 Sonos Play One. Excellent.
Excellent and rapid service with the bonus of a discount!
Service
Speedy delivery
Expert advice
Quality
Need I go on
A very easy smooth process with competitive prices
Very happy with smart homes. From advice before I purchase to reciving goods has been first class. Definatly using again for future sonos products.
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 7th July 2017
Smart Home Sounds matched the lowest price I found then told me the hour/day of the delivery.... and delivered at that time, with the product as ordered.
All exactly as promised.
Great Sound, I also purchased 2 x Play 1's and can't wait to purchase the Base box
Just put the Stands in place for the Play 1 Speakers and this completes my Sound System, Playbar and Sub Woofer.
I am absolutely delighted with the Sound, it fills the room and fulfills our viewing enjoyment.

Particularly impressed with the Sonos set up via my iPad.
Brian,Wakefield
Brilliant, responsive and accommodating customer service. Quick reply and brilliant product. We're very happy and would definitely recommend.
Great product, excellent service