Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Customer service was amazing! Couldn't fault it. Personal and prompt. We had issues with the courier but they sorted it out so well
Bought for son he is pleased. Great system Delivered promptly and kept well informed on delivery shame would have been 5 stars except put on side in doorway had no idea of correct way up.
I bought my Sonos one SL specifically from smart home sounds to encourage local business and I’m very happy with how hassle free it was to do business with them. The packaging and delivery was bang on time and free 6 year warranty is a great offer.

The set up of the speaker was okay. I did find it hard to pair my second iPhone to play music on the speaker but once I figured it out it was great.

The clarity of sound as advertised is fantastic and I’m yet to use even 50% of the volume, granted that I live in a small place. This purchase has been great so far, music/podcasts/Netflix shows has been constantly playing since the day I bought the Sonos.

Great buy for anyone looking to get a non-snooping speaker :P and of course owns an Apple product.
Good price for what I was ordering. They offer free next day shipping, although the next day is from when they dispatch rather than when you order so it took a few days for me to get my item. I ordered my item on a Thursday lunchtime but it didn't arrive until the following Tuesday because it was dispatched on the Friday afternoon and Monday was a bank holiday, can't complain when it's free but I'd be cautious of paying for their next day shipping as I didn't realise until I got an the shipping email from the courier that it wouldn't arrive til Tuesday.
My item arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Purchased for my Son & his Partner. Although I haven't used them. The packaging is very good & typical of Sonos. The delivery was prompt & I'm sure they'll be very good.
The quality of the sound is very good. Far, far better than the Amazon Echo.
Not as easy to set up as it should be and it appears to be impossible to find a SIMPLE music streaming app capable of feeding my own music from a PC into the Sonos. There are programmes capable of doing this but they come with so much video, picture and everything else streaming baggage that it simply becomes to much to deal with. That's why only 4 stars.
First class service, definitely will use them again.👍
good fast service
Delivery with smarthomesounds is always first class. Product arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Slight annoyance that I pre-ordered this and then there was an email offer to get £40 off that evening. Felt a bit of a slap in the face for anyone who had pre-ordered.
It was the YouTube reviews which drew me in originally. The 12 months 0% deal was a draw also. Their speed at chatting online is great and they are very knowledgeable per se.

I do not think their 'loyalty discount' is quite as good as it could be and I reckon I could get better deals elsewhere in the future. Also their USP is the 6-year warranty but in reality it is a '4-year +' warranty as you have 2 anyway. Also they state themselves how Sonos systems never really falter meaning it is not quite the deal it is made out to be.
Fantastic service
Great service. Sound system arrived very quickly
Very customer focused, willing to answer naive questions, and happy to adapt their service to the needs of individuals.
Very good service and good friendly advice.
I’ve got no problem with delivery and initial response to my problems in getting my One set up, however, if technical support are unable to fix this, I shall I have to return my speaker for a full refund!
The Service was excellent but product awful. Smart Homes did their best but still cannot get the Alexa or Google to run properly. 4 stars for Smart Home 1 for Sonos Beam
Great price and quality, but delivery took longer than promised. Ordered Friday evening and delivered Tuesday (vs. their site says next day 7 days a week)
Hi Simon,

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review of Smart Home Sounds.

I hope that you are enjoying your recent purchase, but sorry to hear about your delivery taking longer than expected. As the item was possibly ordered after 4 PM on a Friday, then it would not have been processed and dispatched until the next working day (Monday), for delivery on Tuesday.

Orders made before the 4 PM Friday cut off are still delivered on Saturday, with the option for the customer to specify a Sunday at no extra cost.

Kind regards,
Tom @ Smart Home Sounds.
Placed order and received in good time x a great quality product in the sonos speakers sound is amazing and easy to set up . Happy with the service
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am glad to hear everything went well with your order and you are happy with your purchase. It's always great to hear positive experiences with the products!

Anything you need help with in the future, please let us know and we'd be happy to help!

Kind regards,
Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
I found smart home to be the cheapest website I could find to purchase my Sonos Beam. Easy to use website and pleased I purchased from smart home. Only point I would make is the Saturday delivery option picked did not happen and it arrived Monday which is not a massive issue
Thanks for smart home service. I have order my sonos product and it was delivered to me next day. It's fast and quick service.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,674 reviews