Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Tell us how Smart Home Sounds made you happy
Very fast and pratical.
Brilliant customer service
Good price, excellent extended warranty, and quick delivery. I would recommend Smart Home Sounds.
Having just had a very bad purchasing experience with Sevenoaks - where incompetence and poor communication was rife - purchasing from SHS was a breath of fresh air. Everything went well with my Sonos Five purchase and communication on the phone and by email was fantastic.
I have benefited hugely from watching the very helpful product reviews from the team at Smart Home Sounds. They also helped plan my new sound system. So it was only fair to give them my business in return . What service and communication. Other companies should learn from what they do. From placing the order to delivery and follow up their service was nothing short of outstanding.
Received excellent service and response when I had a query. Delivery was as detailed, arrived the following day from placing order. The product was at a very competitive price point, would certainly use again.
Possibly the most helpful company I have ever dealt with. Always solid advice, never pushy and great delivery. My one stop Sonos shop.
As in all my previous experiences, great service by Jonathan and his colleagues At SHS. Added SONOS Arc into my existing Home Cinema kit by replacing old sound-bar, but adding it to the existing two Play 1 Surround Sound speakers, and Sub. The sound reproduction is amazing. Brings a whole new level to Home Movie watching. I’m really pleased 👍🏻😃
When researching Sonos products for which they are a dealer, they were surprisingly unbiased. Very honest and factual reviews and watching them on YouTube put a face to the dealer which gave me the comfort to buy online. Coupled with a 6 year warranty it was very impressive. The cherry on top was the speed in which the items were delivered with constant updates and tracking. Extremely impressed and would highly recommend! Thank you guys! Happy new year!
I am very pleased with my Sony BRAVIA XR55A80JU purchase. Any questions that I had were quickly dealt with without any sales pressure. I find the videos most helpful, not only for TV's but for a wide range of products which made my decision to purchase my Sony TV much easier. I will most definitely be checking the videos for my next purchase, thank you.
First class service and a price match service that does what it claims. Plus excellent advice and quick free delivery.
Very good product review video on youtubes. Great price +extended warranty for Sonos product+ next day delivery. Would definitely buy from Smart Home Sounds again
I have bought several Sonos items from Smart Home Sounds. Their video reviews of the various Sonos speaker options are very helpful, as are their staff if you ring for advice. Their ordering and delivery service are quick and excellent. You are advised of a delivery time, which makes the whole process easy. Finally, their prices often beat, competing, large mail-order organisations - who do not offer the same level of customer service!
I ordered what I wanted with out any Hassel, was able to pay via PayPal or Amazon pay which is great. And my order come the next day tracked with updates and time of arrival. Great service.
Excellent company
Great service, prices and fast delivery. Would definitely shop again for my next smart sound system needs!
Best seller ever. All my respect for what you doing. Many thx.
Ordered a Sonos beam around 5.30 pm item was delivered 07.50 the next morning excellent service
Excellent customer service. I was kept fully informed about delivery date and time and everything was received on time. Quick no-fuss response to my request for a price match.
Easy to order 12 months interest free credit is a bonus and a very prompt next day delivery fantastic!
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,807 reviews