Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Very efficient Company and delivered Sonos Arc within 3 days of supply. My only drawback is that they used a Courier Company called DHL who's tracking did not work. Furthermore, after I phoned DHL they were still unable to advise me tracking information. Luckily I was in my home when DHL's Sub-Courier arrived with my parcel.
Hi Hugh,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience of shopping with us.
I am sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with the delivery on this occasion. We take delivery very seriously as we do understand the expensive nature of the goods and we are continuously working with couriers to improve the experience and its reliability, as well as paying a premium for their tracking services.
I have looked into this and can see the order was shipped on time but there was a universal down-time with the DHL tracking system at that time which meant tracking was not available for you for this order but I am glad to hear you were fortunately at home to receive the order.
DHL have now fixed this issue so this shouldn't happen again in the future.
Please note, we only use DHL for our finance orders as we are only allowed to use specific courier companies with this payment method. DPD is our normal courier of choice.
Many thanks again for shopping with us.
Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
Ordering was easy, item arrived ok but DHL delivery was terrible and impossible to communicate with. Item arrived on the wrong day ordered.
Hi Luis,

Thank you for your order with us, and also for taking the time to leave a review.

First of all, I am very sorry on behalf of the courier that you experienced a delay with your item and that you found their communication very unhelpful. These are extremely valuable comments and will help us review who we use for delivery in the future and enable us to offer the best experience for our customers.

As a company which aims to provide first class customer service, it is very unfortunate when an issue arises at the very last stage of the process, the final mile.

As a gesture of goodwill, if you decide to use us again, please get in touch and we will upgrade your delivery service as well as offer a reduced price on your next purchase, for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Thanks again for choosing Smart Home Sounds for your purchase and I hope we have the opportunity to offer our usual high customer service in the future, and it's great to hear you're enjoying the Sonos product.

Kind regards,
Smart Home Sounds
My item was delayed due to it had to be in back order but there was no communication of this only found out when I had to message asking why my parcel had not arrived yet. Delivery once complete was smooth just needs that better communication of issue with product delayed.
Sonos is great and sounds fantastic - love the speed that they were dispatched and quality of packaging too.
Delivery messed up!
Quick delivery with a good company.
Easy buying process and easy to use website
delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!
Sent items quickly like any online supplier. Did send invoice even when asked.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,670 reviews