skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I got to the front of the queue after queueing for hours only to find no ticket in my emails. I checked everywhere and still am unable to find it. My emails show evidence of purchase, as does my bank statement. Due to these circumstances I was unable to attend the event. I am very disappointed and in turn expect a full refund"
Hi Libby

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please bear in mind that your tickets are always accessible via your order history online and we are always contactable to resend your collection receipt should you have lost or unable to locate it.

As I don't want you to miss out on any money spent, I'm currently looking into this issue further with the event organisers and will be back in touch with you shortly to advise you of the outcome.

I hope this information helps and let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I haven't recieved my tickets was under the impression it was immediate delivery through email"
Hi Michelle, I've checked your order and the tickets for the event you've purchased are sent to you digitally via email. I've just resent this to you so please check your inbox and spam folder just in case it's been received there. Should this not appear then please get in touch by calling 03333 010101 and we'll be able to resend this to an alternative email address for you. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Unable to attend and can't cancel or transfer to a friend"
Hi Sharon, Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear you can't make the event! Although refunds can only be issued if the event is cancelled or postponed, you absolutely can transfer your order to someone else to avoid losing out on the money spent. To do this simply head to skiddle.com/orders >Edit details. I hope that this information helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else you need to query. Kind Regards Ella
"Terrible never booking tickets again"
Hi Selena
Thanks for your review. Having been in touch I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the event due to a member of your party falling ill. If refund protection hasn't been added to your order then we always advise passing on your unwanted tickets to avoid losing out on any money spent. You can also update the details on the booking free of charge online. I hope that this information helps for future ticket purchases. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"IT DOESNT EXPLAIN PROPERLY THAT THE FINAL TICKETS WHICH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ADVANCED DISCOUNT TICKETS !!! (Not impressed)"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that all events on our site are advertised by the individual promoters who control how their tickets are listed along with how much they cost.

As many event organisers do, all ticket tiers were advertised to purchase however after checking the listing, I can see that the details explaining what each ticket permits entry is clearly displayed on both tiers of tickets.

To avoid any confusion should you ever have any queries, you can always call us during our office hours, and we can advise you appropriately prior to committing to a booking.

I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The added charges on tickets."
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is applied as we pay the full face-value of your ticket price directly onto the promoters once their event has taken place. As such, these fees are the margin that Skiddle take to cover the overheads incurred when providing a secure online ticketing platform, which includes for our general running costs, staffing, card processing fees, call handling, customer care, VAT, account management, website and app development, and administration.

The small handling fee of 50p then covers the delivery of your order, and whether you choose to print your tickets out or download them to your phone, this fee covers the costs of the technology required to generate, issue and then validate your tickets quickly and efficiently upon your arrival at the event.

The RapidScan delivery method primarily benefits you as the customer as we're also able to reissue your tickets if they're misplaced or compromised, whilst lowering the cost to you from around £6 for Special Delivery, down to just 50p - plus you’ll have access to your tickets instantly via email confirmation upon completion of your order.

I hope that this information helps, and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards,

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"To hard to download and print the ticket off, couldn’t get it on my iPhone"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We aim to make accessing your tickets as easy as possible, so I'm sorry to hear you had difficulties accessing them on your device.

Please bear in mind that your tickets will only be shown in the app if the account you have logged in with, matches the account you ordered your tickets through, this can be different to the email address your confirmation email is sent to.

You can also download your tickets straight to your phone using the link within your collection email 'download to print or show PDF' to save you printing your tickets.

I'm glad to hear you've retrieved your tickets and I hope you have a great time at the event.

KInd Regards
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I bought 3 tickets none of which were valid and I had to pay on the door instead."
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear about your experience at this event.

I'm currently looking into this issue further for you with the event organisers and as soon as I'm in receipt of their response I'll be back in touch via email to advise on the outcome of this.

Your patience whilst I await on this is greatly appreciated and if there's anything else I can help with in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact support@skiddle.com.

Thanks again,

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The artist didn't turn up at the venue I would like a full refund! Also the fact that it forces you to download the app which I didn't have room for on my phone is a bad user experience."
Hi Stefan,

I'm currently looking into this further for you with the event organisers and as soon as I'm in receipt of their response I'll be back in touch via email to advise on the outcome of this.

In regards to the app, downloading this isn't mandatory and If you'd prefer to download and save the PDF version of your tickets to your phone, or would like to print your tickets out instead, then this can easily done by accessing your original collection email.

I hope this information helps,

Many thanks,

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I bought the tickets by accident for the wrong date and I have tried to get a refund or swap times and no one has been able to assist me"
Hi Jessica, thanks for taking your time to leave a review. You can always give our customer care team a shout on multiple platforms, we're happy to assist in any way we can. In regards to your particular issue, we do have an exchange policy that will most likely come in useful in this instance! Drop an email to support@skiddle.com, call us on 03333 010101, Tweet us @Skiddle_CC, Facebook message us or use our Live Chat service on skiddle.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Many thanks, JP
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"There was 40 people before me in the queue with early bird tickets remaining however when i went to purchase it came up that there was a 404 error and i had to go back to the queue then when i got to purchase there was the final release tickets at 28 pounds each that i purchased. I then wemt back into the website 10 minutes later and there were cheaper tickets available. terrible system"
Hi there. The queue was in operation for this event and the error page you encountered was quickly picked up and resolved by our technical team. Once heading back to the event page your position in the queue was saved. As you can appreciate, tickets are always sold on a first come first served basis and for high demand events, we can never guarantee the availability of the lower priced tiers. I hope that this info helps. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Skiddle were fine but i accidentally bought the wrong ticket and I wanted to sell it back, is this possible?"
Hi Zac, thanks for taking your time to leave a review. If you give one of our customer care team a call on 03333 010101, we'll be able to best advise in regards to you mistakenly bought ticket. You can also email us to support@skiddle.com or Tweet us at @Skiddle_CC. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and thanks again for using our service. Kind regards, James
"why are you adding a booking fee and a handling fee for tickets which are printed at home or sent to a phone?"
HI Peter

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

As we remit the face value cost of the ticket to the event organisers, we charge a booking fee as this is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs and profit. Please note that the booking fees are calculated as a percentage of the face value of the tickets, so whether the booking fee is charged per ticket, or on the overall cost of the order, the fee would always remain the same.

Our handling fee is applied to cover the delivery of your order, in this instance, the generating and sending of RapidScan e-tickets straight to your email address, so you've got your ticket straight away.

We appreciate how frustrating booking fees can be, and we do our absolute best to keep these at a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Nightmare trying to print them. Send them in post"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The available delivery methods are determined by the event organisers depending on the scale and type of event taking place. In this case the Rapidscan eTicket option has been selected, which allows you immediate access to your ticket order via confirmation email sent straight to your inbox upon purchase.

With RapidScan we're able to reissue your tickets if they're misplaced or compromised, whilst also lowering the cost to you from around £6 for Special Delivery down to just 50p.

The Rapidscan delivery method primarily benefits you as your ticket(s) can be downloaded straight to your smartphone or accessed within the app once your order has complete. Alternatively, if you'd like to get in touch with us at support@skiddle.com we'll be more than happy to print and post your tickets out to you for a £1 admin fee.

I hope that this information helps, and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards,

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I went to print the tickets from my browser and it installed "Free Forms", which I do not want and am unable to remove."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

This sounds like an issue local to your device as our PDF tickets can be printed from any computer that has printing facilities, without any additional apps or drivers and my best advice would be to check your computers settings in order to remove Free Forms.

Please also note, our tickets are accessible on your phone and within the Skiddle app, so printing your tickets is not needed to gain entry to the event!

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Firstly I didn’t receive the email with the tickets. Secondly because the tickets didn’t show we weren’t let in."
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback. Your ticket collection email is always sent to the address provided upon completion of your order. On occasions, this may be received into your spam folder so we advise checking there or you can easily resend it within your order history at any time. We're also available to contact on the phone, live chat and via email during office hours if you have any issues retrieving your tickets. Entry without a valid barcoded ticket isn't guaranteed so for future ticket purchases please ensure that you have this before heading down to the event to avoid any disappointment. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets still have not arrived."
Hi William, thanks for your review. Your tickets for this event are sent securely via email for you to download onto your phone or print off. I've now resent your ticket collection email containing download instructions so please check your inbox for this. I hope that this helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team if you require any further assistance. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"so many formalities to get a refund even after having paid an extra 95p earlier"
Hi there, please be aware that the refund protection is an insurance product which covers you if you're unable to attend the event due to an unforeseen illness or accident. In order to raise a claim, sufficient evidence (such as a Dr's note) would need to be provided. This information is always outlined prior to purchase and by selecting the tick box to add the protection to your order you're also confirming that you've read the policy details. If the reason you're unable to attend the event isn't covered then we always advise passing your ticket on privately to avoid losing out on the money spent. Kind Regards Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets cancelled one day before event no explanation."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, the event organisers had raised an issue with Skiddle and asked us to refund the most recent orders for their event as 'the capacity has been reduced by the authorities'.

A full email explaining the cancellations and refunds, was sent out, over a week before the event was due to take place, to all customers who were sadly affected by this.

I can only apologise on behalf of the promoters for any inconvenience caused and should you wish to pursue the matter further you can contact them directly using their website or social media pages, where they will be able to advise you further.

I hope this information helps,

Corinne
"The cancellation insurance is bullshit. What am I paying for? Didn't realize I would need to give a reason off the approved list, file a claim and prove that I'm telling the truth. That wasn't clear."
Hi Kieran
Thanks for your review. When completing your ticket purchase you're always asked to agree that you've read the refund protection policy details when adding this onto your order. As you can appreciate, this is an insurance product (which covers you if you're unable to attend due to an unforeseen illness) and sufficient evidence must be provided to support your claim. If the reason you're unable to attend isn't covered then we always advise passing your ticket on to ensure that you don't lose out on the money spent. Kind Regards Ella
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,679 reviews