skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
More Photos & Videos
Just not many events in sunderland when you look at sunderland events there all in Newcastle a bit sad really when sunderland has a massive population hopefully it will get better love live music ☺x
Hello Lynne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Skiddle is a self-service platform and is also a 'What's on Guide' for events. We do try to cover as many different events as possible in lots of different locations.

Please let us know if there is a specific venue in Sunderland that you would like to know more about and we are more than happy to do some research :)

Courtney
Ticket wouldn’t let me gain access
Hi Charley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call regarding the matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

As I am keen to resolve your issue, I have just sent you an email asking for more information.

Abbie
So I go on a waiting list for TWO tickets - after 8 days I get a text saying “we have reserved you TICKETS” - click link to buy - it is just for one. Try to amend to two, does not allow. I do not want i one, I want TWO... can you see a pattern emerging ...?! So obvs decline to buy one & think well I will just have to join waiting list again & hope for the best.... guess what, the waiting list is no longer up & running. What a total waste of time😡
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our Waiting List service works in real time, so you will only be offered what is currently available.

If we couldn't allocate you the full number of tickets you requested, we'll still alert you and let you buy as many as we can allocate at that time.

Once tickets are working through the Waiting List, the service becomes temporarily disabled, to give our customers a chance to be notified and so the list isn't ever ending!

We have a comprehensive landing page for all questions Waiting List related, please see the FAQ guide below:

www.skiddle.com/features/waiting-list.php

I hope this information helps and good luck getting tickets!

Think £8 booking fee it too much... then extra £1.50 on top
Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have just tried to give you a call to explain further.

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you’d like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets. As such, we do our best to keep our fees to a minimum and comparable with other ticket agents where possible.

We also offer top notch customer service which we believe is worth that little bit extra!

Thanks again for your custom and I hope you continue to use Skiddle for your future event discovery needs.

Georgia
Utterly scandalous what skiddle charges
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Rip off booking fees

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at 10% + 25p percentage of the face value price of the ticket. The event promoter is paid the full face value cost of the order, and Skiddle retains the booking fee to cover the cost of providing the secure ticketing service, customer service, and website development.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at 10% + 25p percentage of the face value price of the ticket. The event promoter is paid the full face value cost of the order, and Skiddle retains the booking fee to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, customer service, and website development.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle

Corinne
App doesn't work can't print off tickets
Hi Anita,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

If you have downloaded the Skiddle app you can simply display the tickets on arrival at the event by heading to 'My Tickets'.

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone.

To print off your RapidScan ticket you will need to click 'print a PDF of your ticket' in the ticket collection email that you will have received.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please don't hesitate to contact if you have any further queries!

Abbie
Doesn’t £70 on tickets, we’re not able to transfer to another person as I was I’ll. my friend went to the concert and had to pay again at the door. Will stick to proper tickets next time
Hi Douglas

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you were too ill to go to the event.

Please be aware that you are welcome to pass your tickets onto a friend, and this can be actioned free of charge via your Skiddle account online.

We have a useful Helpguide available 24/7 where you can find the answers to our most common queries, and the article below is particularly useful to your query:

Once again I'm sorry that you couldn't make the event but I hope this information helps for future purchases!

Corinne
Don’t allow refunds, cheap pricks.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Refunds can only be offered if the event is cancelled or postponed, as agreed in the Terms and Conditions upon purchase. We're sorry, but these are the rules set by our event promoters.

If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances and have purchased Ticket Refund Protection then you can follow the link contained within the Terms & Conditions to process a claim.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and if you would still like to chat with one of the team then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Abbie
The event wasnt on i paid for a ticket and turned up to be told there no event
Hi Ahmed

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

From looking at your order I can see that event was postponed correctly by the promoters and an email update was successfully sent to your inbox.

I'd ask that you please check your inboxes/spam folders and should you want a refund, click the link contained within, before the 7-day refund notice expires.

If the email is not in your inbox, you may have used an old/invalid/incorrect email address. In this instance, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by no later than 6pm 18th December 2018, to request your refund.

You can submit a form using this link https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope this helps clarify the matter and thanks for using Skiddle.

Corinne
The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous.
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service.

Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company.

If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

Georgia
Booking fees of £1.50 added to all 12 tickets, then a 50p card transaction cost?! Scandalous :-/

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
My name is spelt wrongly: Your website doesn't recognises the "character" é or É
We are now in the 21st Century and surely this must not be an issue.
My name is Morné (pronounced Mornay) and not "Morné"
Please rectify accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact me: gerber.mj@gmail.com or mobile: 07789626366 (UK)
Hi Morné,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review & I apologise for your dissatisfaction.

This bug has now been reported to the development team to be resolved.

Please use the following link to update your name once this has been resolved - www.skiddle.com/members/editprofile/

Please drop us an email here - skiddle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to check up on whether your issue has been rectified.

Thanks again and kind regards
Shelby
I tried to purchase two tickets for an event for the page to say that the tickets may have been sold and apologies, I tried again and second time was a success , but Skiddle has taken payment twice?
Was not told about restrictions to get into the place, had steel capped toe boots as my standard trainers so couldn’t get in. Terrible. Want refund.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm currently looking into this further for you with event organisers and will be back in touch with you in due course.

Your continued patience whilst I'm doing so is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be more than happy to help where possible.

James
It's to much messing about ordering tickets to this and go to that and still had a text from my last perchase Bigfoot tickets ...
Hi Martin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We do aim to make purchasing tickets as simple and user-friendly as possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found ordering your tickets difficult. If you have any comments, how to improve our service, please feel free to send them our way- we're always looking to improve!

If you believe that you're receiving unsolicited text messages, please do just let us know by sending us an email to help@skiddle.com and we can investigate this further with the event promoters.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
Still haven’t received my ticket ?
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Your collection email, which contains full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon purchase of your order.

This confirmation email has been resent for you now and should appear in your inbox momentarily. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folders and if the email doesn't appear please don't hesitate to let me know an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

It's also worth noting that your ticket collection email can be resent to yourself at any time by heading to your order history page - www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this helps and If there's anything else that I can assist with in the meantime please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks,

Emiley
Useless
I’ve just tried to log in again to purchases tickets for a new Day festival
Put in the email you sent my last purchase to and it tells me there is no account with this email!
How can I trust this site?
Hi Shaun

Thanks for getting in touch with Skiddle.

So that I can get your query resolved, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with a '17' or '18') along with the following information for security?

The last 4 digits of the payment card number
1st line of your address and postcode
Contact telephone number

Once I've got this information I'll be able to help no problem!

Website went down
Took for four tickets !
Communication rubbish no real people to deal with.
i have been unable to print my ticket
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As you have purchased RapidScan eTickets, you have the option to either print them out, show them within the Skiddle App, or download and save each PDF to your phone.

To print your tickets please access your original collection email, scroll down towards 'Get Your Ticket' and select into the link below stating to 'print a PDF of your ticket'.

More information about printing your ticket order can be found in our HelpDesk via the following link below :

I hope this information helps and If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,