skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
It;s been almost 2 weeks since I have pay'd for the ticket and it didn't come through
Hello, Bogdan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear this ticket hadn't come through.

Great to speak to you this morning! I'm happy to see this is now resolved.

Just to let you know, our Rapidscan tickets are delivered via email immediately after purchase and are also available in your account/app.

For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section:

Don't forget! You can call our friendly Customer Care team on 03333 010101 for any advice.

Kind regards
Shelby
I have used Skiddle to order gig tickets for years and always find it very easy and efficient!
Easy and quick and downloads tickets straight to my app
Fabulous quick and Easy
Good that we can book on the day, but could not purchase the
Guidebook. But we were able to buy when we got there.
Because we have pre booked tickets,
Is this information also used for the Track & Trace details?
Hello Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware, we are simply the ticketing platform and the event organisers determine the ticket types available. However, I'm glad to hear that you were able to purchase the Guidebook at the event!

The information you input at the checkout is requested in order to complete your booking. This is not used for Track and Trace purposes.

Any information required for Track and Trace should be requested on the day of the event by the organisers themselves.

I hope this helps and I hope you enjoyed the event!

Kind regards,
Leona
Quick simple and hassle free
Effortless transaction.
Great communication and an efficient service.
no confirmation of when I will receive tickets
Hello Matthew

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase!

I just tried to give you a call to resolve this but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received this confirmation!

Your Rapidscan tickets are delivered via email immediately after purchase and are also available in your account/app. I have just resent your collection email for ease.

For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section:

Remember! You can call our friendly Customer Care team on 03333 010101 for any advice.

Kind regards
Shelby
Have not received a booking confirmation email
Hello Samuel Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Great to speak to you earlier and I'm happy to see that you now have access to your tickets! As mentioned, you can access your tickets and resend your collection email at any time by logging into skiddle.com/orders or the by downloading the app. For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231 Don't forget! You can always give our friendly Customer Care team a call on 03333 010101 and we will always be more than happy to help. Kind regards Shelby
fdgdfgfdgdf dfgdfgfdgdf dfgdfgfdgdf
Very simple to use - really quick confirmation so you know you have the tickets booked, not left hanging on
Ordered my tickets no problem really easy
Quick, simple and efficient.
Very good booking system I just hope it goes ahead with COVID situation 😬
Booking process was straightforward for an upcoming show. Unfortunately the show was cancelled but Skiddle immediately informed me of the refund process and timescale. The money was refunded quickly and I am happy for them to hold my booking fee as a credit for future purchases as these are strange times for everyone.
Really easy to use website, purchasing tickets was smooth and straightforward. Would definitely use again!
The booking experience was very quick and easy.
It’s always been good looking with Skiddle you know where you stand as soon as you get the tickets.
Very easy to use ... great service.
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,621 reviews