skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Sure, Fast and simple.
A simple but true review - I got the ticket I wanted very quickly
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I have to say, I have had excellent service from Skiddle. When a mishap occurred following a duplication of payment, they were on to it right away, and refunded the rogue ticket charge immediately. Aside from this, I have never had any failures using Skiddle. Fully recommended!
Hello Colin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've just tried to call you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Here at Skiddle we always try to rectify genuine mistakes.
If you are ever unsure whether your tickets have been successful. We always advise checking your order history as they would appear here.

You can also check your outstanding transactions with your bank. This is always a good indication of whether or not your booking has gone through.

From looking at your order I can see that this was a genuine mistake as the orders were purchased within seconds of each other.

A full refund has now been issued back to the card that you purchased the tickets on and will take up to 5 working days to appear in your bank account.

You will also shortly receive an automated e-mail from ourselves.
If you've had your card replaced since being granted a refund then not to worry as your refund will still go back to the linked account as normal.

I hope you have a great time at the event!

Kind regards,
Tia
Its ok dealt with very quick
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
It’s a good app and good booking process. It could be a bit quicker and easier though. I would use it again. I’ve already used it several times. It’s very trustworthy.
Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Here at Skiddle, we always aim to make the process as customer-friendly as possible so we appreciated the feedback!

Please do let us know what we could have done to make you four-star into a five-star?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
You can only purchase a maximum of 10 tickets at booking then have to go on a waiting list for any additional tickets you require
Hello Phill,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've just tried to call you but we don't hold your number.

Please be aware Skiddle offer a self-service system for both customers and the event organisers.

This meaning that the organisers for the event determine the number of tickets available to purchase in one order.

If you are unsure of the availability then you can call our friendly Customer Care on 033 33 01 01 01 and we'll advise if there are enough tickets for your party before booking.

If you do wish to purchase any more tickets you can head to the events listing on Skiddle.

I can see that tickets are still available for this event.

Easy to buy and access
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm very happy to hear that you found our services an easy buy and accessible. We're thrilled to have you as a customer.

I hope you have a great time at the event and thanks for using Skiddle.

Just brilliant
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
I found it very easy to set up an account with Skiddle & to purchase my tickets. Excellent!
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Great service, never had any problems purchasing my tickets 👍🏻
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Great service love the bands that are on
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
quick, easy & safe to use
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Simple click! click! click! All done! Bit too simple, really. As in, no long waits, no error messages, no spinning circle of impending doom, no existential angst nor lost tickets in a suspended wait list of eternal pain. Just the tickets. Thank you. Tickety Boo.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Took about 2 minutes to buy my ticket, really like how the app looks and is an overall solid service. Also a fan of the use of the apple wallet
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I didn’t receive the tickets yet
Hello Manolo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Glad I was able to resolve your query over the phone today.

For future reference please double-check the email address that you ordered your tickets with. Sometimes this can be different to the one you are used to using, for example, an old email address linked to your Facebook or your confirmation email may have slipped into your Junk/Spam.

You can resend your email confirmation to yourself or an alternative address at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders>'Resend Receipt'

Alternatively, you can give our friendly Customer Care team a call on 033 33 01 01 01 or check out our helpful FAQ's on Ticket Access info here https://bit.ly/37cXTQ5

Kind regards,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Bardzo szybka i prosta obsługa jestem zadowolona dziękuję
Cześć Patrycja,

Dziękujemy za poświęcenie czasu na napisanie recenzji. Jest to bardzo mile widziane!

Bardzo się cieszę, że nasze usługi są szybkie i łatwe w użyciu. Cieszymy się, że mamy Cię jako klienta.

Mam nadzieję, że dobrze się bawiłeś na imprezie i dziękuję za korzystanie ze Skiddle.

Wszystkiego najlepszego,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Although so busy kept me informed how far I was in the queue
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Simple. Straightforward. Will definitely use again.
Very easy to navigate
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Website easy to navigate, tickets easy to purchase
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,260 reviews