skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to use."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very quick and easy to do"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Response. help and final ticketing, all fine thank you."
"Easy quick straightforward"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy, straight forward booking and after sales"
"Very easy to use:)"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to book and quick to receive tickets ."
Stephanie Mc Cormack
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use, and very quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was ok getting the ticket the only issue is if u don't have a smart phone always had my ticket through the post and cant print"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Not to worry if you don't have a smartphone, you can always print your tickets by using the PRINT PDF link in your confirmation email or through Skiddle order history page.

You might want to check out our FAQ guide below for more guidance:

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

The available ticket delivery method(s) selected for each event are solely determined by the promoters, depending on the scale and type of event that is taking place.

For this event, the organisers have selected the 'RapidScan eTicket' option which allows you immediate access to your ticket order via confirmation email.

The RapidScan delivery method primarily benefits you as we're also able to reissue your tickets if they're misplaced or compromised, which simply cannot be done with physical posted tickets.

Additionally, once you've purchased your ticket order you can contact our Customer Care team by emailing help@skiddle.com and we'll be more than happy to print and post your order out to you for a small admin fee.

I hope that this information helps and thank you again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards,

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and simple to use with a great app to back everything up on your day out so you don’t have the worry of waiting for tickets to arrive or carrying them on the day."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Purchasing tickets could not be easier!! Had them straight away on my phone so no losing them on the night! Straight in the door with no problems,had a fantastic night,Thank you."
"Easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"i booked a ticket for the Falmouth Reggae Festival, on my mobile. No problems, The interface was good, easy and quick. everything worked well and i had booked my tickets within 5 minutes. I received a mobile text and emails to let me download and print the tickets. simple, easy and quick. :)"
Janet Bray
Verified Buyer
"It is so easy to book a ticket through you, simple and quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Its easy to get the information that I need and its simple to locate tickets and the numbers required. No complicated forms to fill...just click and go!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"excellent easy to use site, no hassle, no problems!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"it was easy to use and easy to follow and worked in a logical order would use again"
Hannah Eustacia Deen
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Was very simple and straight forward to use."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to use, was just a bit disappointed that there was no option of having an actual ticket posted out. I’ve got an e-ticket type thing or the option of printing off myself. I do prefer a real ticket."
Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

Although we do encourage the use of electronic tickets (to help save the planet), we can print and post your order to your address, for a small £1 admin fee.

Please head to www.skiddle.com/help and raise a new support query, and a member of our Customer Care team will be able to send your tickets to your residence.

I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle.

Thanks
Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy and instructions are clear"
skiddle is rated 4.50 based on 7,194 reviews