skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So quick and easy, just what you want"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to use and straightforward!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"app is very easy to use, and it's very easy to purchase tickets. I'm just a bit confused about the e-ticket for my latest purchase, as it won't let me add it to my apple wallet like previous tickets I've bought...?"
Hello Ruby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you to discuss your query further but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

We are aware of a technical issue where customers cannot add their tickets to apple wallet. This is currently being looked into with Apple by our development team.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. However, you can still access your tickets on the app, via your ticket collection email or on your order history www.skiddle.com/orders

If you're worried about not having any WIFI or service then not to worry as for all Android and Apple app users, your tickets will be available in your 'My Tickets' area even when you're offline.

If you wish to send your tickets to someone else, please check out the following FAQ.

I hope that this information helps!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Purchased tickets for an event at area Sheffield. Arrived and the venue had been shut down and apparently “raided” lost about £80.00 and not had a response from the venue or the ticket provider."
Hello Megan,

Thank you for leaving your review and I am sorry to hear of your experience.

Please note that as we are self-service we rely on the event organisers to inform us of any event changes and cancellations. In this case, we have had no communication from the promoter prior to the event.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer care team and it has been confirmed that the event did not go ahead as advertised. A full refund has now been processed for your order.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact.

"So easy and quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Staff tried their best to sort out my complaint with Vale Warehouse I didn’t get a refund which I should have but Skiddle tried their best to help."
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer care team regarding your query which has been investigated.

I believe that a resolution has now been agreed and that you have been directly in contact with the promoters of the event.

I hope that this helps but please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very smooth and easy ticket booking experience. I like that you can check out as a guest without registering. Have used skiddle for years - lots of memorable shows booked through it - and will continue to use it because it is great!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Awful I wasn’t able to get a refund as the bouncer were being really rude and wouldn’t let my boyfriend and his friends in. Even through they both had validate IDs. Now the website are saying it’s not a reasonable excuse even through I brought refund protection this is a joke"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear this.

Thank you for also taking my call just now. As explained, we're always happy to look into ticketing issue entry refusals which we wouldn't classify this as I'm afraid.

Event promoters and door staff, do reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable (such as drunkenness or inappropriate attire).

Please also be aware that Skiddle do not run the door at these events, so we are unfortunately unable to mediate in requests for refunds of this nature. As such, we ask that you contact the venue or promoter in regards to your query.

I have just sent you some public contact information for the organisers so that you can do this.

Regarding the refund protection, please see the T&C's where you will be able to see if you have a valid reason to make a claim.

For further information, please see the following FAQ - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005130131

I hope that this helps to clarify!

Thanks,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets were straight in my account"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Straight forward and easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very quick, and straight forward. No messing about and printed tickets right away. Thanks."
"Quick and easy to navigate"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Reserved my tickets twice and updated me on when they were available VERY HAPPY 😃"
"Very good service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was lit + got with someone so that’s nice"
"good experience"
"Awesome thanks"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to use, the app makes everything so easy"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Terrible process to get the ticket, especially if need to print it due to mobile phone issues. Too many steps, many of which don't work"
Hello Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I really appreciate you speaking to me over the phone regarding this matter and I'm glad we came to a resolution.

I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience trying to access your tickets, as here at Skiddle, ticket accessibility is our most urgent priority when it comes to our customers.

We pride ourselves on having a fantastic, state of the art app which allows our customers to access their tickets on their phone, with no printing required!

For future reference, you can resend your email confirmation at any time by going into your order history at skiddle.com/orders where you can also access your tickets. You're also able to input an alternative email, such as a friend or family members and send your tickets there!

You can head to the following FAQ's for further information on how to do this -
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005076612

If you require any further help at all, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on 03333 01 01 01.

Regards,
Shannon.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I received a telephone call with an apology as gig was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, through no fault of Skiddle. They will refund money."
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I appreciate you speaking with me today over the phone regarding this query and I'm glad we swiftly resolved this.

I'm very sorry to hear your event was canceled as we take in good faith that they take place as advertised. However, please be aware that Skiddle is a self-service platform and we rely on the promoters to update their event listings with any changes or cancellations.

I'm very sorry to hear your event was canceled but I'm glad to see a full refund was automatically issued as soon as this occurred and you were updated promptly regarding the situation.

You can head to the following FAQ's for further information on how to do this -