skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
So easy, great app thanks!
Merry Christmas!
First time using the app, had a very good experience.
Great site, very easy to use and has never crashed or frozen on me like many other ticket sites do
I wanted a refund of my ticket a day after purchase and was refused as being told to self isolated die to covids not included in refund policy. I find this disgusting as this is going to encourage people to not declare this as they wont get refunded, and for the record this is government policy so should be included in refund policy.
Hi Sarah

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call regarding your query as your comments are important to us.

First of all, let me say that I am sorry to hear that you have been affected by COVID.

New orders made after 1st November, are no longer protected by Refund Protection, for reasons related to COVID. As this is an insurance policy, our third-party provider stipulates the terms of coverage.

On the checkout page, you are agreeing to the terms when choosing the Refund Protection option. The full terms can be reviewed prior to purchase by heading to https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

I do want to help you, so I have sent you a separate email with instructions on how to contact the event organisers to request a refund. A refund is not guaranteed, however, this is an avenue to try.

Additionally, you are more than welcome to pass the ticket on privately. Please head to www.skiddle.com/orders to change the name and email address on the order.

Check out these FAQ's for more information:

I hope this information helps.

Corinne
Easy , quick efficient booking system.
When do I get my tickets Thanks got my ticket and email will be ordering two more thanks
Hi David

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I thought it important to call you regarding your query so it was great to speak with you earlier today.

I'm sorry to hear your confirmation email didn't reach you, as they are sent automatically as soon as your order completes.

It's worth knowing that your confirmation email can be resent to your inbox at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

You can also download your tickets straight from your order history as well!

For more information please check out this FAQ for more guidance:

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

seemed a simple process
Quick and easy
quick and easy to follow
Very quick & easy!
Very easy to use. Thank you 👍
Can’t use the app as the sign in link to my email doesn’t work and is automatically flagged as high risk. Wouldn’t let me sign in via Facebook or using my old account either. Also can’t download tickets to my Apple Wallet. Overall, very poor experience which is a shame as Skiddle used to be a great platform to purchase tickets off.
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call regarding your query, but sadly you were unavailable.

It is our endeavour to make accessing your tickets as simple as possible, so I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.

If you're having problems with our Magic Link to access the Skiddle app, you can always log in the old fashioned way by using your password.

Alternatively, you can log into the app automatically via your confirmation email by using the show in Android/iPhone options contained within the email.

This is a safe way to log into the app, but for security reasons, the link will expire in 7 days.

Alternatively, you can use the print PDF link within your confirmation email, or head to www.skiddle.com/orders where your downloadable tickets will be waiting for you.

Here are some useful FAQ's which are available 24/7

I hope this information goes some way to help and I hope you have a great time at the event.

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
Very helpful and easy to get will recommend to everyone
I found ordering tickets was simple and instructions were easy to follow
Very Simple and Rapid receipt of booking
Simple efficient process
Quick and easy way to order tickets
I’ve always found Skiddle to work flawlessly unlike some other ticket sites even on large, popular events. I’ve been using them for many years now to buy my event tickets and recommend them very highly 10/10!
Whoever set up the ticketing system for this small festival- well done. Perfect 😍
easy and pratical to book
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,714 reviews