skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Very helpful
Great service
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
excellent, did exactly what it says on the tin, easy to navigate and to pay
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Found this site by chance looking for things to do with kids at Christmas In Milton Keynes. How lucky was I! Very easy to book. Delighted and excited to be going. Susan
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
The app is easy to use, there's no need to print anything off
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Easy to book but would have preferred to just get an email with the tickets on to print off.
Hello Janette,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm happy to hear that you found booking your event tickets through Skiddle easy!

I have just tried to call you so I can offer some guidance but couldn't reach you.

Please note that the ticket collection email which is sent immediately after purchase provides access to your tickets for you to print.

The below FAQ advises further information on how you can access & print your tickets through the collection email.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003688117

Our helpful Customer Care team are also available to contact if you ever need assistance with your order.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
First time using this app/ site and was easy to use. No problems and ticket QR codes stored in the app. Only problem encountered was at the venue which was small and didnt have any QR code readers.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Really easy to use and a good website!
First time ive bought tickets on skiddle...very easy to use and will defo be using again.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I knew the demand for Eric prydz tickets was going to be huge, people were always going to be disappointed. But when your online 10 mins before the sale watching the count down. Then click on the link to queue and it doesn’t work. So you recline it a minute later to find yourself 3000 in line it’s not good. I found buying the tickets a shambles. Lucky for me I managed to get 2 in the end but the system isn’t good. Plus their really should be a 2 per person limit when the demand is so high. Too many people buy 4-6 just to sell them on at a profit.
Hello Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm sorry to hear of your experience when purchasing your tickets.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this further with you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Please be aware, before the tickets go on sale everyone that goes onto the queue system will be put in a ‘waiting room’. When tickets go on sale i.e. countdown reaches zero, we randomly give everyone a position in the queue.

It doesn't matter if you joined the queue an hour before or a minute before, you will still get a random position. This is to ensure that everyone has a fair chance of securing tickets.

For more information on how the queue works, please head here: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077512

In regard to the limit per person, we are a self-service platform so all the tickets listed on Skiddle are added by the event organisers themselves. This means it is their decision as to how many tickets can be purchased at once.

However, I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your hands on tickets!

I hope this information helps to clarify.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Cumbersome, forced to download app didn't have my tickets in my inbox like with eventbrite. It's a total a***
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for taking my call earlier.

Just to reiterate, there are a number of ways in which you can access your tickets. If you don't want to download the app, you can access them via the email or by logging into Skiddle online and heading to 'Order History/Your Tickets'.

As discussed on the phone, the email you received contains the ticket attached as a PDF and is available to view once you click on 'print a PDF of your ticket'. Apologies that you feel this is not clearly displayed.

However, I am happy to hear that you located your ticket and were able to attend the event!

For future reference, if you are struggling to view your tickets, please don't hesitate to give our friendly Customer Care team a call on 03333 01 01 01 and we will be more than happy to help.

Further contact information can be found by heading to skiddle.com/contact

I hope this helps to clarify and I hope you enjoyed the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very helpful and polite with quick and reliable question when I rang helpline.
Very good service
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
My purchase failed to go through a few times as the servers went dole but secured my ticket eventually.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear of your experience when booking tickets.

We encountered an extremely high volume of traffic on Friday, but our technical team worked very hard in order to quickly rectify any issues and ensure that the website\app was available at all times!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and I'm happy to hear that you were able to get your hands on tickets!

I hope this helps to clarify.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Website kept refreshing and ended up charging me for 5 tickets when I only wanted one.
Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for taking my call the other day.

Just to reiterate, we'll always do our best to rectify any duplicate payments automatically. Alternatively, if you notify us within a reasonable time, and before the event is due to take place, we will always try to get this sorted for you so that you don't miss out.

However, I'm glad to hear that you were able to successfully pass the extra tickets on! For more information on how to transfer them to your friends, please check out this useful FAQ:

I hope this information helps!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Extremely easy to buy tickets, always used for local events in clubs near me.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very easy to use and easy transaction. Email response very quick after transaction. Highly recommend this site.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
A great first time experience ordering from Skiddle.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Nice easy process. Getting tickets directly onto the Skiddle app is very convenient too.
easy to use system
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found Skiddle easy to use as we aim to make the process as simple as possible.

Feedback is always welcome so if you have any recommendations on how we could turn that 4 stars into 5, we would love to know!

Thanks in advance.