KAD GROUP LIMTED Reviews

Blenheim Park
Pocklington Industrial Estate
Pocklington

Tell us how KAD GROUP LIMTED made you happy
Brilliant service, very good to deal with would recommend them to my friends, thankyou for easy access to real people and speak on the phone
Great buying transaction, start to finish. Prompt delivery With item in perfect condition.
The service provided by Richard was superb - he worked wonders in sourcing the tap I was after and getting it to me really quickly so as to ensure we had a fully operational kitchen for our move in date. Thank you so much!
Great service. Great product
Thanks Ron. Appreciate the 5 Star Review.
Quality taps at competitive prices
Hi Dave Many thanks for the positive review. Thank you for your valued support, it is very much appreciated.
Great service- informative and helpful
Hi Rhys Thank you for your amazing 5 star review. We are glad you were happy with our service.
Excellent quality tap arrived next day just as promised. CAS
Such stunning taps, very pleased!
easy to order and turned up as arranged
Very good service.
can not complain at all from order to delivery, fast and all as expected
Fantastic to deal with , excellent quick delivery , amazing product
Everything I ordered from sinks-tapd.com was good value, and arrived quickly, in good condition and as promised.
Absolutely first class in every way. Having been burned by a big online competitor claiming to have Perrin and Rowe stock they did not have and then sending me the wrong taps, this company was outstanding. Expert advice, exactly the right product in stock, and even the chance to inspect, choose and even pick up direct from their distribution unit in Yorkshire. They have kept my kitchen schedule on track. I cannot recommend more highly - “very good” doesn’t do them justice.
Great selection of taps, really easy to order with quick delivery on the day chosen. What not to love !
Hi Jacqui Great review, thank you for your support
OK, I have amended my original review from 1 to 5 stars. We got there in the end. The replacement item and an apology has now been received. I am now a happy customer, thanks you. Great initial service and super fast DPD delivery. So why one star? Item I received (squarer sink adapter) was not new. It has clearly been used and even had food/rust marks as well as being filthy. Let’s see how this pans out. Hopefully they will be positive. I’m really surprised as most reviews for the company we fantastic. Not this time
KAD GROUP LIMTED 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Dear Mr Black. Its so incredibly disappointing to receive such a negative review. Im really sorry that you have received a product with some marks. What makes it more frustrating is we managed to get you a product you couldn't find anywhere else and we delivered it free of charge within just 1 day! Our Customer service team will resolve this issue very quickly once they return from the Bank Holiday break and they will be in touch to arrange a replacement product to be sent to you. Again, please accept our apologies, we are just as frustrated that the great service we provided in the first place has been wasted by the product you received being faulty.
Excellent products (exactly as described) and delivery (right on time as requested)
Hi Michael Many thanks for your valued review. Great to see we received 5 stars for the service we provided. Thank you for using us and supporting our business. It is really appreciated.
Great product , really pleased with the quality of my new tap and speedy delivery too
Hi Jane Thank you for the positive Review.
Ordering process good, delivered on time , very pleased with the taps
Thank you for the positive Review Sophia - Really appreciated.
Great service and competitive prices
Hi Martin Many thanks for the great review.
KAD GROUP LIMTED is rated 4.69 based on 4,569 reviews