Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
efficient delivery, good quality at affordable prices, lovely fit. Just what I was looking for.
Hello, Lovely comments thank you we are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase.
Paula (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
The place was easily found and received a lovely welcome as soon as I walked in...Jody is so friendly and I felt totally at ease straight away...the kettle was on and a biscuit was a nice touch too...I was impressed my own 4 selected wigs and notes were there waiting in the consultation room and then I was introduced to Sue...who was to help me make my choice...we got on really well together, knowledgeable, caring and honest..I actually bought 2 wigs..and I'm over the moon with my decision...sue customised one of the and the other is in the post...can't wait......I loved the whole experience...there is no need to be embarrassed or frightened...they take great care in their service... Thank you Sue and Jody...you do a fantastic job.... Xx
Hello Linda,
It was lovely to meet you too x
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to us and that you felt comfortable in our company :-)
Jodie & Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Great service, good value, very efficient delivery arrangements.
Sue (Part of the simply Wigs Team) x
Great service from Simply wigs. Always satisfied with product and cost. Sincerely Maureen Dyer.
Hello Maureen, Thank you for taking your time to leave your lovely comments.
Becca (Part of the simply Wigs Team) x
Hi I am thrilled with the quality of my purchase....
Hello Mary, We are so pleased to read that you are happy with your purchase from us Thank you :-)
Jodie (Part of the SW Team) x
Thank you for the little chocolate treat. Packaging was great. Product top notch. I will certainly be using you again. Keep up the good work!
Hello and Thank you for your wonderful review :-)
Paula (Part of the SW Team) x
I've bought quite a few wigs over the years from Simply wigs and I've been more than pleased with my purchases and the service I've received. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and it's a pleasure to to business with them.
Hello Lisel, Thank you for your lovely comments.
We love to read that you are happy with the services and the products that we supply to you :-)
Becca (Part of the SW Team) x
I ordered Dimples triple pack to care for my wigs. I've used these products before and prefer the to others I have tried.
Hi Cathy, We are pleased to read that you are satisfied with the products that you have purchased :-)
Hazel (Part of the SW Team) x
As usual, beautifully presented. Just got to spend some time perfecting putting on eyebrows and eyelashes, will be nice to have some! Thank you.
Hello Jill, Many thanks for taking your time in leaving us your comments.
You will look fabulous :-)
Emma Jay (Part of the SW Team) x
So please with my new wig , Bailey by Rene of Paris, love the style ,it suits me so well, thankyou Simply Wigs for excellent service.
Very happy with the order. Really prompt delivery. The wigs are fantastic. I ordered a spare Daily Large in Salt n Pepper, and a Daily Large in Bernstein Rooted as I fancied a change , and I went for it with a Scarlett Large wig Jon Renau Smartlace in Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. Wow!!! Very happy.
Fast delivery and ideal product fantastic eyebrows definitely will buy another
I am a new customer to Simply Wigs. I purchased Tori in Moccochino and I love it. The fringe needs to be trimmed so I called SW and spoke to Emma J and she took my details and said someone would call me to arrange an appointment. Under an hour later, Paula called and everything was sorted very quickly and both Emma J & Paula looked after me beautifully.
Item arrived a couple within ordering. Nice quick service.
Thank you for your quick response to my orders Very Good
I gave recently lost my hair because of chemotherapy. I found wearing wigs too hot and formal to wear around the house. The Mink fringe is the answer to the problems. It is ideal. It is so comfortable and gives a look that is more natural, especially for everyday wear. It also gives the face a softness and frame, which is far more attractive than a chemo hat, which by itself leaves the face rather stark and bare. The ordering process was very easy and the team kept me updated about the progress. The site is informative and there is a good and prompt feedback service. I liked the Mint Fringe so much I have ordered another one and will probably order more. Thank you. Pam
Excellent service. Purchase arrived really quickly.
Very helpful & supportive at a difficult time Thank you
All items were to the state and quality as detailed and were delivered in a timely manner. Thanks for the thoughtful little extra treat added to the parcel =)
Simply wigs are very professional and caring and they have the customer’s wellbeing at the heart of their company. I will continue to shop with them.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.84 based on 3,988 reviews