Simply Wigs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Wigs

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"I liked your website. Your information was spot on and you did everything you promised you would. The item was good value for money and was beautifully wrapped and the inclusion of a boxed chocolate in the package was a lovely gesture. Thank you - lovely touch! Your communications were friendly and I felt like a valued customer. Well done - can't fault you"
"Lovely wig really pleased ,first time I have bought a Gisela Mayer one and it was just what I wanted thankyou"
"Can’t be beaten, plenty of choice and colours"
"Quick delivery, quality product, free chocolate - what's not to love?"
"Always an excellent service"
"Service is very good. However the last purchase I made I did not feel the wig was of normal standard I have had in the past."
"Excellent responses and communication with Simply Wigs. The website is very informative and honest, which instils a great deal of confidence and sensitivity when just browsing or selecting a hair product. Simply wigs is simply the best."
"Generally, I have been pleased with the pieces from Simply Wigs. I have ordered several items as I find it difficult to get a reasonable colour match. Several have been kept because I change my hair colour and the pieces will be used at some stage. The problem is that the same colour differs from the various sources, there is no colour standardisation across the product range. Items ordered in the same colour within an order can be several tones different. I find the different styles fun to experiment with, some being quite bulky, others quite light, so usually there is one which will suit my mood and what I'm doing."
"Excellent service and my purchase was beautifully presented with one of my fave chocolates to finish it off.Will have no hesitation to purchase from Simply Wigs in the future"
"I love my wig it was just like photo and customer service brilliant too I would definitely purchase from here again ๐Ÿ˜"
"I have had several wigs and accessories.....shampoos,wig caps and conditioners etc from Simply Wigs in the last couple of years and am always very happy with the service..always fast, and the chocolate is always a welcome extra!"
"Very good service and very helpful staff. The product fits realy well and looks good!"
"Excellent reliable service and very friendly staff."
"Bought the sapphire wig as I have a very small head great fit great value for money good service . Will buy again"
"Snelle levering en professioneel kwaliteit. Kleur precies als mijn haar donker blond. Love iT!!!"
"Very pleased with my purchase and thank you for the chocolate what a lovely gesture"
"Easy to order, quick delivery and very well packaged. The chocolate in the box is a nice touch."
"Happy thank-you"
"It is ok not quite the colour I hoped it would be."
"I live in Germany and have been ordering from Simply Wigs since 2015. Their products and services are so good that I choose to buy my products here instead of from a local German retailer :-). I wholeheartedly recommend to you all. I placed my last order last Sunday and my wig arrived on Friday - despite international shipping! Haven't had a single thing to complain about over the past 4 years."
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,161 reviews