Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"I have been a Simply Wigs customer for a few years now, and wouldn't dream of buying a wig anywhere else. The website is second to none, extremely easy to use and a wide range of colours and styles to suit everyone. Customer service is also excellent, friendly, helpful and discreet, add a no quibble return service what else could you want?"
"Very quick service,beautifully wrapped complete with a chocolate 😊😊😀😁 Thank you xx"
"Love Simple Wigs they are so professional and lovely to talk to on the phone. Could not give you stars as they are not working. It a 5 star from me x"
"Excellent service, delivery was on time,well packaged (and a nice touch was a chocolate inside) wig is lovely and the price was reasonable."
"I have purchased several times from Simply Wigs and always been delighted with the quality of the product and with the service. Prompt, friendly and helpful. Thanks, guys. Will be purchasing from you on a regular basis."
"I have been using Simply Wigs for several years now and have always experienced a superb customer service. It has been a life changing experience and although my local supplier gives me the opportunity to try wigs on I feel their range is limited. Jodie has always responded quickly to my questions via email and as I have such a small head she directed to me to the petite range. Although a much limited choice it was good to know where to look."
"I have been buying my wigs from Simply Wigs for a very long time. The reason for this is the great website with detailed information that you need when buying online and the very friendly and professional customer service. I live quite far away, but will definitely book a consultation as soon as I can, it would be nice to try other wigs. So, my personal advice: if you need a wig, look no further!"
"I've purchased a swim hat to use on holiday. I need a hat that looks like I still have hair under it. (unlike a lot of swim hats) This one (Wave Swim Cap Christine Headwear is only £15 and looks good on and is well made. The Simply Wigs website is well laid out with very good descriptions of all their products. The hair colours are particularly good, with large pictures so that you can easily choose the right colour wig. Their service is very professional, but friendly, with prompt deliveries - a great combination. Thank you."
"Excellent service keep you informed product I'm really pleased with highly recommended indeed, I was treated professional this. Company is best I purchased from, shall purchase again happy with all"
"Very helpful and polite when i was ordering my wigs..."
"Hi I have been very pleased with all of the wigs I have purchased from Simply Wigs. Wearing this wig changes my whole outlook for the day. That is a great feeling in itself. More confident so thank you Jan.Jan Fletcher"
"Love my new wig. instead of looking like an old lady with thinning fine hair I look 10 years younger and couldn't be happier. It's done wonders for my self confidence. Thank you Simply Wigs - I'll definitely be contacting you in a few months for another one the same as this."
"Excellent website, excellent service, excellent delivery, excellent product.....can you tell I’m happy x"
"Simply wigs has been part of my life for a few years now and I am really happy from the first day I met her. I have already bought a few wigs and products and my experience has always been positive. I make purchases from Spain and I have never had serious problems with shipments and before anything, the people on the team are always there to help you effectively, promptly and kindly. Always very grateful to the entire Simplywigs family. I really believe that your website is very professional, comfortable and easy to use and that your team of professionals is very good. Congratulations!!! It is a totally recommendable website."
"Very happy with my new wig!!"
"The staff at Simply Wigs are very helpful if you need extra information by telephone. They’re very quick and efficient, providing you with any extra details you may require but the website is very comprehensive in every respect. Once you’ve found a wig that you like, just click the onscreen tabs and you can find out all details. Lastly, the telephone confirmation I got when my wig was ready for delivery was very helpful, it arrived as promised and I was over the moon with my choice. Thanks Simply Wigs! (p.s. something on this review website is preventing me from selecting the 5* rating but rest assured that’s what I’d apply to the customer service team at Simply Wigs!)"
"Sadly I have not yet found a wig that suits me but I think your marketing and customer service is excellent and very personable. The friendly language, the right number of prompt emails, the little touches - eg careful wrapping, the complimentary chocolate - all help to make the experience of shopping with you very pleasant. I’m fortunate in not having to wear a wig full-time, but bearing in mind that so many of your customers must be undergoing chemo or suffering from alopecia, I think your tone is excellent. You’ve aimed to make your customer feel a bit pampered. I think many other retailers could successfully take a leaf out of your book. Well done!"
"Wonderful experience! The wigs are of the best quality, good shipping and fantastic support from the staff."
"Simply wigs is the only place I have found many gorgious wigs in size petite with human hair. The service is excellent and I feel teken care of, even if I am in Norway. The wigs I have perchased from you make me feel pretty, and noone can see that the hair is nor my own natural, coming from the scalp."
"For some unknown reason I could not finalise my purchase the site kept telling me my basket was empty. I sent an email asking customer service to check it for me. I have dealt with Simply Wigs for several years so this was an unusual problem. At midnight I decided to have a final try. It worked, the order went through! The following day I received an email apologising and checking that the problem had been resolved. My wig arrived as usual, beautifully packed. The hitch most probably a technical glitch but Simply Wigs will always solve the problem. Thank you Huddersfield."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,132 reviews