UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
How can one write a review when you have not received them
Still waiting
Paid for 2-6 days its now 12 days and no joy.
Apparently, you didn't see all the warnings of delays on every page and on every order warning of delays due to that pesky pandemic thing and Brexit.
Sorry the part was fine but 14 days for an urgently required part is not good enough. The website said in stock. Paid extra for 2-4 day delivery. Got worried when receipt say it could take a bit longer (but not two weeks). No contact to say goods not in stock until I email company. When delivery finally arrived dumped on the doorstep by Hermes, who failed to ring the bell, clearly someone was in with the lights on, three cars on the drive etc. Package visable to the public. Internal packaging was torn.
Never received a reply to my enquiry.
Please check your spam folders, reply sent: 2021-02-07 16:15:05
I have sent two emails asking for information on bulbs for my cooker hood. As of today l have not received a reply.
Peter Mcgregor
Please check spam folders replies were sent:

2021-02-09 13:18:36
2021-02-03 13:12:46
Ordered a washing machine seal via the website, the order was confirmed and a delivery date given.
The seal hadn’t arrived on it’s due date so we contacted “U.K. Whitegoods” and were informed they didn’t actually have the seal in stock and were unsure when it would arrive, so we cancelled the order.
Very frustrating and unnecessary we should should have been informed that the seal wasn’t in stock as soon as the order was placed not kept in limbo.
Big warnings on every page and every order warning of delays... we didn't think more was needed as most people understand that the pandemic and Brexit are causing delays.
No updates to let me know when goods I had paid for would arrive. When I emailed company I got a reply to say it was taking longer because of Brexit and Covid. That's fair enough but customers should be kept in the loop.
To tell you what more than we have with the warning of delays? We tell people anything we can, when we get info but if we've not got any, we can't tell you anything.
We purchased in sept 2020 a replacement sealed unit/ cutting blade for our SMEG blender, this fits into the glass jug ,it is removable for cleaning purposes ,Being retired we only have used this blender around 12 times since fitting the new blade unit, we became aware of the noises from the new replacement blender roller bearing/unit blade and contacted Whitegoods for a replacement under warranty as the part was only 4 months old ,after several emails with whitegoods discussing the defective part ,they are not prepared to supply our exchange /replace the part ,saying the part first has to be returned ,then we have to wait the process .we paid postage to return the part to submit a warranty claim to whitegoods supplier (SMEG ) .we are told this could take 3 months , based on our experience we would not buy a SMEG our replacement part again.
As this has not arrived yet,can not do your survey.
Your staff must read the enquiry details properly, wrong Information sent to me regarding my enquiry. Thanks.
Sorry, your email was misread and swiftly corrected when that was pointed out.
Not impressed I placed an order on 24th January but still haven’t received it as yet it’s now nearly 3 weeks & still haven’t received it or any update
Welcome to the Brexit as they say.

That part delayed with many more as they are not made or held in the UK so the reason your part's taking so long is that the UK decided it was leaving the UK. For us, it's like time-warping back to the '70s, without the bad haircuts and flares.
Couldn't help
Because the part you need is obsolete and there are no alternatives but... that's hardly our fault is it?
I did pay extra for the part to be delivered within 4 days, instead (after sending numerous emails) I had to wait for over a week.
On a part that has to come from an EU hub over a weekend then has a delivery "normal" estimate of 2-4 days on the shipping method chosen. Still delivered inside the actual estimate.
I enquired about a led bulb assy for our candy fridge freezer & I was told by your employee that because off the NI portacol that you were no longer sending goods to N.I I was absolutely outraged off the attitude off your company, N.I is part off the UK I was so outraged that you made me feel like a second class citizen in my own country, I reported your company to my local westminister MP who has forwarded your company to the trading standards, item has been bought from Connect a mainland wholesalers who were more than happy to sell & send me the item to Northern Ireland my friends will not be doing business with your company anytime soon unless I receive an apology & that you start treating residents in N.Ireland with the respect that they deserve by trading with them .
Perhaps your anger should be directed at the people that *changed the law* meaning that customs declarations are required to send items to NI. It's the law, it's not optional. It is not our choice.

If others can charge you enough to cover the cost of doing all the paperwork that's required then that's up to them, not us. We can't.

Of course, also assuming that you're willing to pay the higher prices as well.

The same applies to all EU states as well as NI so, it's not at all discriminatory in any way whatsoever, it is a direct result of the UK's decision to leave the EU on the terms that it has.

And when you've even companies like Amazon refusing to supply items in NI, you kind know there's a problem, a big one.

We watch the news as well and are up to speed on legislative requirements. We also dislike will we say, the position as much as those in Ni and the EU but, it is what it is.
As I’ve not received my order yet, I feel I cannot write a review !
And yet you did.
I ordered a freezer draw no one contacted me to tell me that they couldn’t get hold of it finally after 6 weeks and emails and phone call I got a refund it should have been them contacting me not me chasing them .
Order a Bosch replacement fridge shelf after 4 weeks waiting (assuming covid issue) contacted them via email to be told looks like your order has been over looked. So, shelf finally arrives.. damaged, email again, ordered another, received email that item dispatched... still waiting a week later. Not good service no follow up to see if we have our order.
I am still waiting for my spare part. I sent an e-mail and did receive a quick response, however as I am still waiting the service is very poor.
I never received my items. I waited 4 weeks then re-connected you via email wondering where my parts are, then i was told they will be shipped out shortly with no apology except plenty of excuses. After the person i spoke to was rude and non apologetic, i insisted i wanted a refund. He refunded my money and still no apology. That is no way to run a business. If you can't ship to Australia, you should just tell people that. Poor communication and rude.
You may have heard of this pandemic thing that's going on...
Ordered and paid for genuine part, received aftermarket Chinese copy. Your team member still believe that was genuine part. Unfortunately I'm professional. If your team doesn't know what is difference and doesn't know how to identify genuine parts you soon will be out of business. You advertised genuine part on the photo. Also part what you're selling is Illegal in Europe and UK. Doesn't not comply with electrical regulations.
That is simply untrue. Full stop, end of story.

That is what the manufacturer supplies, where they make it, what colour it is or anything else is completely down to them, not us.
Paid for part but haven’t received. This is now 5 weeks ago. I’m told it could be a further 8 weeks!
We don't make 'em, we just supply 'em.

If manufacturers cant make 'em, we can't supply 'em.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,455 reviews