UK Whitegoods Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Pros: Timely delivery (less than 24 hours), appropiate packaging, thorough user manual, extensive programme options (pity it defaults to "Eco" - 2 hour programme!), easy to use, space efficient, very thorough cleaning (much better than four year old Zanussi ZSF2420), useful that both salt and rinsing agent have low level warning LEDs, all functions appear to work. Cons. Dark grey lining not the best choice of colour, seems quite rinse aid thirsty (fault with ZSF2420?). Very happy that this space efficient model was available at such a reasonable price-point. Would recommend now after a fortnight's intensive use; 2-3 washes per day. After one year's use...?"
"Very helpful customer service. Got the exact part needed."
"Very helpful staff on the phone, website was easy to use and the correct parts arrived in days! It could not have been easier. Highly recommended."
"Items delivered promptly and were as described"
"I didn't actually purchase anything, because the item I wanted is no longer available. However, your customer-facing people were very helpful."
"Excellent. Most helpful every time I have contacted them for advice, and very quick to reply to queries."
"Very good service. Very prompt and they emailed me to confirm it was the correct part for my washing machine. I definitely recommend you."
"the part I required was in stock and delivered promptly next day, communication was good,washer repaired.Will use UK Whitegoods in future"
"Cheapest prices for parts and postage. Will definitely use again."
"Ordered the part after checking with the company on the compatibility and shipped to France - Arrived in a few days and now we have ice again. Would definitely use again."
"I’m really pleased with my experience using this company. I ordered an obscure replacement part. They were the only company I could find that had it. It was delivered quickly, and worked perfectly. I will continue to use this company."
"Fits perfectly in my ikea freezer. Customer service very helpful in selecting the right part."
"I had a query about door seals for a Liebherr freezer and was persuaded by the advice offered by the site that this was a repair that was not worthwhile given the age of the freezer, the cost of the spares and the complexity of the repair."
"Very friendly, very helpful. I would recommend to family and friends."
"So pleased with the service received from UK Whitegoods. I emailed to check that I was ordering the right part and was in fact directed to a cheaper alternative to the one I was considering. The part was delivered in good time and, luckily, my husband was able to fit it. Washing machine now as good as new and at a fraction of the cost of a new one. Will definitely use UK Whitegoods again if machine conk out again and have already recommended to my friends."
"I have not purchased anything, i made an enquiry & you never replied to me. I will never use white goods again as you are useless."
Please​ check you spam folders as a response was sent to you timestamped: 2019-06-03 08:56:01
"Slightly cheaper than the OEM part but did the job just as well. Very pleased with the purchase and will keep this site in mind for future use"
"Very prompt and concise response to query; ordered part arrived quickly."
"Cracking customer service!"
"The only supplier approached who was able to identify a substitute component for an obsolete thermostat. The reply was prompt and even had an illustration' I will surely use you again if needed! A very helpful service, Well done!"
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.28 based on 730 reviews