UK Whitegoods Reviews

UK Whitegoods 1 star review on 17th February 2019
Verified Customer
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful and efficient
Thank you so much for your excellent service. I ordered the wrong part and received online the correct advice . I went on to buy the right freezer hinges and returned the incorrect ones. I was then promptly given a refund. A great all round company!
I ordered the wrong part, but once I had ordered the correct part (bearings for my LG washing machine) they arrived quickly and my washing machine is now fixed and has been running for some time. The instructions on the Whitegoods web site need to state that matching on the model number is not enough. A match needs to be made on as many characters as possible of the product code.
I am in need of a couple of drop-down flaps for a veteran Bosch freezer which is still in excellent working order. You advised that the part is no longer available, which was confirmed by Bosch themselves. Your site was the easiest to use and you replied immediately, pity over the result.
Submitted an enquiry about a part and received a very helpful answer (although the part was discontinued). Appreciated the added detail in the email.
Will never use again can not believe how long one simple item took to arrive and all they done was to blame Royal Mail and the lock down when I’ve sent many deliveries upto Scotland for next day delivery and they arrived shame on you , poor service and poor excuses
You might have heard this, just maybe... there's a global pandemic and every single retailer on the planet is warning of delays. Every single carrier is warning of delays. The news is warning of delays. You need to queue to get into a shop. You can't get a haircut. There are social distancing measures in warehouses and so on, reduced staff. There is massively increased volumes of online orders, with reduced staff to do it all.

It is therefore of little surprise, there's a delay.

It's not like it was a surprise and there was no warning, there's a big banner at the top of every page warning of potential delays.

Your package normally, 1-6 days working day average delivery time. Ordered 16th May at 16:48 so would not be looked at till the following morning.

Dispatched 21st. Delivered 25th.

8 days total, 2 of which were a weekend so actually, pretty much bang on the estimated delivery time.

If you wanted it faster then we'd have advised using the premium service, not the cheapest carrier you could use.
The part ordered still not delivered due to supply issues from manufacturer. They have communicated the update but still disappointed at delay of delivery
Service was quick and helpful. Delivery rather slow
I needed to know the measurements of the item. I receive a prompt reply to my question, and I dully purchased the item. Which arrived quickly. I asked another company the same question but they took too long in getting back to me. Excellent service.
Very helpful over the online chat. Knowledgeable re their products and very efficient. Goods came within a couple of days.
Found exactly what I was looking for (an original replacement hinge). It was sent well packaged and was exactly as described. Very pleased.
Excellent product , price and delivery time,,,
I have purchased with UK Whitegoods twice over the last 3 years and both transactions have been effortless. The knowledge of their product has allowed me to confidently return for my second purchase secure in the knowledge that I’m buying a genuine part and it will do the job. Highly recommend: no qualms ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very helpful response to my query and if I need to order parts I will not hesitate to order from Whitegoods
Very happy with my order just what I needed 😄& they were very helpful when I got in touch would def use again.
Excellent help from an expert when I was not sure what part I needed from my fridge door. Really speedy in answering email and very knowledgeable and kind too.
Hi
Web site doesn't work for some reason. Overall great service.
Please check your spam, a reply was sent timestamped 2020-05-21 07:55:57, 5 hours after you asked as it was through the night.

The website works fine, we just do not supply parts for the model that you have.
I enquired about a spare part I was unable to get
The agent for white goods was available but promptly replied to my question the following day
They had done researched finding that the part I reuirqd was obsolete The helpreceived allowed me to make a decision regarding the part
I will turn to white goods first in future
Quick answering and professional.
Unfourtunately my washing machine spare part has not arrived I've had to pick up a secondhand machine to keep me going
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 1,966 reviews