UK Whitegoods Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service"
"I live miles from your nearest shop and I ordered the wrong filters. I cannot sent them back to you and therefore they are likely to be returned in a years time!"
Hi Peter,

I think you have reviewed the wrong company as you didn't order filters from us but some fridge parts.
"Incredibly helpful. Contact them first if you are not sure what parts to buy"
"I'm still waiting to receive the goods. When I enquired where they were I was informed they were delayed owing to the fact they had not been received from the supplier but I was never told the order would be late!"
Sadly Bill, as explained, one item, the lamp cover for your cooker hood is back ordered from the factory in Italy that makes them we are waiting on to fulfil your order.

Unfortunately, these sorts of things do happen on occasion and are unavoidable but as soon as that arrives in the UK your order will be dispatched immediately.
"unfortunately my present order has just arrived at 12.49 hrs Friday 19th October. It was ordered on Monday 8th October at 16.45 hrs and as it had not been delivered I have had to send numerous e-mails chasing the order with a customer getting very irate as it was a part required for his fridge freezer"
"Wasn't sure what spare part I was looking for, so I emailed UK Whitegoods. They responded very quickly, and advised me of the part I needed which I then ordered. Would definitely use them again, I thought the service was excellent."
"Excellent support and advice from Customer Service. I would highly recommend them."
"I could not and would not ever recommend this company they sent me the wrong item which I ordered on there website and according to them I must have put in the wrong make and model of my washing machine, due to they sent me the wrong part and I still had to pay for it and now have a part for a machine that I do not have. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
Hi Richard,

As explained at great length, you ordered a non-returnable factory order only item for a machine that wasn't even listed on that part. That item fits one model and one model only, not even for the same brand you have let alone the model.

You didn't ask about it.

You didn't and couldn't see it as no image was provided.

So yeah, it's entirely your fault and we cannot pay for your error on a factory order item that was ordered solely at your request.
"I used the live chat service to tell the operator about my appliance and order a part. When it came it didnt fit. All they could say was they had sent the right part for my appliance number. But it didnt fit, so it obviously was not the right part! I sent it back and was reimbursed for the purchase but not the p&p. Not happy as I still do not have the drawer front for my freezer basket."
"Excellent service only problem please ask courier to text night before and not on morning of delivery"
"I did not know exactly which part I required on this occasion. They could not have been more helpful in giving me advice and offering further help. If there was such a choice I would rate their customer service as Oustanding!"
"Quick response to email and good price."
"I have really great experineces with this company, really good customer service, I will sure recommend."
"Super service as always."
"Excellent device and helpful staff"
"excellent service from start to finish"
"Amazing site. Very helpful and will find you anything"
"Happy with part when received however 1 to 6 days for delivery turned into 2 weeks. Would still use UKW again."
"Ordered wrong item. Awaiting refund"
"I contacted them as I was not sure about the part number and I got a nice reply and very helpful advice."
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.28 based on 94 reviews