UK Whitegoods Reviews

UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Verified Customer
UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 2nd October 2021
The Rating Plate
Part supplied was incorrectly made and didn't fit numerous emails fail to resolve the issue
I got some bushes for my washing machine which you the exact once which was great. I paid extra for quick delivery and they arrived very quickly great communication would definitely use again. Once again thank you keep up the good work.
Horrendous experience, Ken could not understand what I required after numerous attempts, sent a different item to one pictured/described......details buried & not in plain view) like pulling teeth, would not refund after his mistake....have to go through PayPal. Used this seller rather than go to Ebay as I thought I would get a more professional response, was I wrong....Ebay for me...and it was cheaper....fitted & working !!!!! WOULD NOT USE AGAIN ....EVER.
It might help if you tell the truth. You ordered a part that clearly wasn't for what it was intended to fit; you point blank refused to tell us what it was for and yet somehow, magically, it's our fault *YOU ORDERED* the wrong thing. We did nothing but try to help you, but you were wholly disinterested in helping yourself. It is also completely untrue that we refused to refund you, we sent you return instructions so that is, factually a lie and defamation. You might want to think about retracting that untruth.
Great customer service, that's all I can say.
Genuine component...
Searched for a part for my fridge freezer drawer flap. Easy to find and check compatability with my model number. Good price for the new part which after purchased arrived in a few days. Exactly as my origional and fitted good. Very pleased, thank you.
I needed to repair an Elica cooker hood which stopped working. I thought it was the motor. But UK Whitegoods came back with advice that it might be the much less costly capacitor, which they would advise changing in any case. They were right. I ordered the goods and received them in a matter of a couple of days. Fixed the hood no problem. The support and service from UK Whitegoods have been excellent - better than I am used to receiving from brand name manufacturers these days!
Excellent service. The order arrived on schedule and we’ll packed. The heating element was exactly as expected and all at a fair price. Thank you.
Very nice to communicate with unfortunately Whitegoods would not send parts to Ireland so absolutely no good to me in the end.
Order marked as dispatched on 9/5/22 yet still not delivered on 24/5/22
Bought a replacement oven fan motor. Arrived after a couple of days. Perfect replacement.
Service was as good as one might expect these days.
Helpful but not , couldn't supply the part that was required
I wrote to you on the 10th May to enquire about purchasing a Fridge Salad Bin ref 7427858 for my Liebherr Fridge/Freezer which I have purchased before with no trouble (on the 10th December 2005). You replied on the 11th May requesting the Service Number and I replied with this on the 12th May and you replied on the 13th May advising me I could not purchase over the phone which I have done in the past. I explained that I do not purchase items on the internet and could I send a cheque and you could then send me the item when the cheque was received and to date I have received no reply so no I am not happy!!
Not sure of item code and they were very helpful identifying where I would find part numbers and confirming the brackets were correct. Not fitted yet but hopefully ok. Easy ordering and delivery .
Good replacement part for my parents microwave. Perfect Fit and reasonably priced. Quick response to a query regarding delivery being a bit slow. Good communication. delivery just needs to be a little bit quicker for 5 stars.
Excellent service, replied within 24 hours regarding correct part needed. Order received within the week with free postage.
Ordered a replacement salad tray for my cuisina fridge. Seller kept me updated at all stages the item was delivered promptly and is a perfect replacement. I’m delighted thank you
Great product, even though when I emailed about the part I was looking for I was told they had been discontinued, either they never looked or well who know, because I found the part, ordered it and it's now been fitted
Very helpful and prompt, accurate service.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.41 based on 5,403 reviews