UK Whitegoods Reviews

UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 10th July 2021
UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 26th June 2021
UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Verified Customer
A good item description meant that I was able to order the right part first time. Fast delivery. Would recommend and use again.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Excellent service prompt reply and prompt delivery .
Posted 14 minutes ago
Really helpful and found the correct door for my 10 yr old freezer. A little expensive but cheaper than a new freezer.
I found your staff helpful and very efficient I had a reply within the hour which was excellent. Thank you 😊
I wanted a new drawer for a freezer and I could not find the model number. As it is an integrated freezer, I wanted to avoid removing the drawer and/or dragging the item out. I asked for the measurements of the item and they do not record them nor do they feel this is worthwhile, which is frustrating. Of course, it would be great if manufacturers put parts numbers on items or the model number on display inside the freezer. The staff were helpful, but it was frustrating they did see any value in including measurements.
Excellent Service! Kenneth from UK Whitegoods was very helpful in tracking down a part for my Cooker. The fast and professional response locating the part and contacting me was impressive....
I was really happy to find that 'UK Whitegoods' stocked a part for my fridge freezer that was very difficult to source anywhere else. It arrived very quickly. Thank you!!
Excellent comprehensive customer service and delivery. Price was very competitive too.
Nothing much to say, they tried to locate the part, but it wasn't to be had.
item fitted ,works fine
I cannot rate whitegoods as I've not received my order yet, nor had notification that it has been dispatched
I have had very good experiences with white goods and will use them again, unfortunately my part has been disconnected but I received a timely reply and I am still trying to locate a suitable part of possible.
Excellent service the parts fit our cooker perfectly, very happy.
Although UK Whitegoods could not find the part, they made every effort to do so and advise me what the issue was.
This was my first order through UK Whitegoods. They were very good to check that my order was appropriate. So I felt safe that my order would be what I needed. The process took a little while overall. This might have been as a result of my notification selections and/or my route to set up the UK Whitegoods account. Nevertheless, the goods arrived in good order, the pricing was very competitive and I felt assured that the supplier cared about getting the details right. Would definitely recommend others to use UK Whitegoods.
Couldn't have been more helpful! I miss-typed the product number, I was contacted and the correct component identified and sent pretty quickly. Good prices and great service.
Initial delivery was wrong but after contacting David, it was quickly dispatched.
Great service, very helpful in getting the right part once they have the serial number you don’t have to look up individual parts. Delivery was very prompt, I will definitely use them again.
Product as described and good price.
Although part not available response time above average and well appreciated.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 4,622 reviews