UK Whitegoods Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The product we bought broke after a month and they would not replace it and were unhelpful about even sending back to manufacturer, so we are left out of pocket. Don’t use them!"
Hi,

It's a plastic shelf that could just as easily be broken by the user, hence no manufacturer or retailer will carte blanche just offer you a replacement without any evidence or a chance to inspect it, that is an unreasonable​ expectation.
"I'm very happy with product and service provided. The communication and support was 5 star. I really recommend."
"Very helpful and item well packed and arrived on time"
"excellent service arrived quickly even over xmas period thank you."
"Haven’t got the product yet it’s not even dispatched"
"Excellent company , very helpful and a very quick delivery. I would highly recommend this company."
"Didn't actually make a purchase as I wanted a cooker part which on inquiry UK WHITE GOODS researched and very quickly got back to me to confirm that the part was obsolete. I have bought from the before and always had good service and reasonable prices."
"No review, no purchase made! Just an enquiry!"
"Excellent online parts catalogue and I appreciated the fact the staff contacted me to ensure I had ordered the correct part, prior to shipping. Very helpful team behind this great web store. I have no hesitation in recommending them if you're in need of replacement whitewood parts."
"Excellent customer and a very detailed professional response via email. Keep up the fantastic work. Cheers."
"Mr.Kenneth Watt was helpful and efficient."
"Good reslonse to.initial query but item not yet received so cannot comment further right now. Packahge arrived at lunchtime today. All fine."
Hi Nancy,

That is on the way via international post and was posted only six days ago, two of which were a weekend.

Normally international orders take 5=15 business days to deliver.
"Excellent service. Quick response from Kenneth when I emailed a query. Helpful and part was just what I needed. Thanks will use you again."
"Unable to find product on line but 'chatted' to Kenneth who found the compatible product"
"Our Bosch top freezer drawer broke and I couldn't find the right drawer. Eventually I found uk whitegoods and emailed them with the freezer model number. They responded immediately with the right part number and I was able to replace the drawer. I am very impressed by their customer service and their willingness to find out the right part which was apparently a very obsure one."
"When i accessed my account it showed that no orders existed. Was not given any tracking info like most companies give. At present i have no idea where my parts are."
Hi Rod,

You didn't create an account when you placed the order so you will only get email updates.

Had you emailed us this could have been explained to you and we could have told you that the order was dispatched and notification sent to your email on the 7th. Please check your spam folders on Gmail.
"Well pleased with item quick delivery will use again thankyou . Andy"
"Needed a new freezer door front. Rang on Tuesday and was delivered on Thursday. Very pleased."
"Everything correctly delivered."
"parcel arrived well wrapped and fits perfectly was kept upto date with delivery would use Whitegoods again this was for a hisense fridge door shelf and they managed to find one thank you"
Sadly Stephen that part you have on order is coming from China so it will, as stated, take a while and there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.33 based on 260 reviews