UK Whitegoods Reviews

UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Georgina
UK Whitegoods 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Ms As Well?
Very helpful and friendly staff great to business with
very very helpful-- was confused re which hinge to purchas for an intergrated fridge-had help immediately from whitegoods via messaging --received goods next day although i did pay extra for 1st class--fridge repaired within 24hrs--much needed in the hot weather we were experiencing--thank you
A very prompt and incredibly helpful response to my query.
Great service, they also double checked that it was the correct part. Washing machine fixed... I'm happy.
Very prompt reply received to a query relating to the availability of spare parts for our fridge/freezer. We stated the manufacturer and model/serial number. The parts were available and reasonably priced.
Excellent service got back in touch about my query straight away
Great service.Ken helped identify correct replacement freezer drawer.Ordered and delivered in a couple of days.I have already recommended to a friend and would certainly use again.
Needed new plastic fronts for 2 freezer drawers. Beaumatic ( and others) wanted over£ 280! Found Whitegoods on Google. Required parts plus two half shelves for inside fridge door for a quarter of the price! Fast delivery and the parts fitted perfectly. An excellent company to deal with
Excellent service, replacement for an obsolete part fitted & working perfectly 👍👍👍
Zero added value from customer service. If you’re unsure of a part, they invite you to ask one of their experts. But they just parrot that if your exact model number isn’t listed against a spare part on their website they won’t recommend it. So, from my own web research I found that a spare part would indeed fit my fridge freezer ice maker - and would have happily paid these guys for it if they had confirmed it would fit (part number on it was identical to that printed on the one I’d removed, but the agent said you can’t be sure that’s a part number!). As they wouldn’t, I ordered it direct from the US for a fraction of the price - they need to employ some knowledgable people, not jobsworths who just reply from a script.
That is deeply unfair. All that could be done by us was to find the correct part for you and **THE MANUFACTURER** not us shows it as being a complete ice maker assembly, you wanted a small part of that which they do not list, do not supply, and never have done. We could not identify 100% and, told you so. Meaning that if you wish to try a part from another product that the manufacturer did not list for your machine then it was completely at your own risk. This was explained over several emails to you and the reasons why. It would have been worse if we'd said something we didn't know (and couldn't know) was correct, you bought the part and it didn't work or failed on installation. Without information telling us it would work we have to assume that to be the case. We can tell people what is, we can't tell them what they wish it to be.
Superb service from identifying the correct parts to ensuring a timely dispatch - can't recommend the company highly enough.
Excellent service from advice through to shipping
I contacted on email to get a oven gasket to fit my oven. I was adviced to get one that fits my model and when I received it fitted perfectly. 5 stars for communication and great product!
Having ordered the wrong sized spare I contacted uk Whitegoods and they helped to find the correct part I need. I received it a couple of days ago and it fits perfectly. I now need to return the incorrect part Thank you your help
Emailed for advice which was answered quickly. Delivery was also quick. Not the first time I've used this company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend
The part I ordered and received was fine and fitted perfectly. Unfortunately the packaging wasn't of the same standard and was bashed and full of holes when I received it, Luckily the part wasn't damaged.
Excellent service would recommend to anyone
I ordered a new oven shelf which it stayed fitted my oven. When it arrived it did jot. After numerous emails where I was assured it was the correct part I returned the item and it was confirmed the wrong part had been sent. I paid money to return this item which was £6 and I was not offered any refund on this. Yes they did eventually sort out the issue but would I buy from them again probably not.
absolutely excellent assistance and service and the Miele part fitted perfectly
Sought advice on replacement bulbs for an Elica cooker hood in our kitchen. Kenneth Watt, the adviser at UK Whitegoods was excellent, and steered us in the direction of the correct bulbs, which we subsequently ordered. First class customer service
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.37 based on 4,154 reviews