UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Very instructive availability of spare parts
This was a difficult part to source. I was kept up to date and given a really good explanation by text message. Excellent service. Thanks.
David
I live in Jersey which, as you know, is neither in the EU or the UK.
Here, we rely very heavily on buying online as many items are just not available. Amazon and most suppliers happily send to Jersey, normally exVAT, and generally with only a modest delivery charge.
But not you lot. "Because of Brexit, we can no longer supply you". What's Brexit got to do with it? We've never been in the EU.
It's a part I really need, so I had to have it delivered to a transit depot in Portsmouth, paid a transporter to bring it here, paid out GST tax as well as VAT which I'm sure you won't reimburse.
And I will have to wait until the next truck comes across which may take a long time.
Is this what you call customer service?
As we explained, the carriers have changed how they do it and charge us and, we're not Amazon, the size of Amazon or have the buying power of Amazon among others.

We're a small niche retailer dealing in low-volume highly specialised items and can't demand that carriers do our bidding or special pricing. They changed the pricing to Jersey etc, not us as a result of Brexit or, that's what they told us.

Couple that with the minuscule volumes to the likes of Jersey and bluntly, it's not economically viable for us to supply parts there.

Unless carriers etc alter pricing and so on then sadly this is set to remain as it is.
What a great company? Went out of the way try to help locate replacement parts for me, and due to lack of information from me were unable to help on this occasion.
If I need to replace any of my appliance they will get my business
Excellent email reply service to my enquiry, in real time. Part was in stock for our Lofra cooker and dispatched same day. Let down by delivery company so wouldnt recommend Hermes, who took three attempts to deliver and left part jammed in letterbox!! Go for Royal Mail instead. All fine however fortunately and working well. Thanks again.
Excellent customer service, prompt. I wood definitely buy again from this company. Exchange is fast, prompt and reliable.
ordered part on the 30th march advised on website 2 to 4 working days 14 April still no part could not recommend this company due to this very disappointed
Unfortunately the part I was asking about is no longer available and despite the best attempts at your end to help on a weekend, you weren’t able to help but thanks
Thanks. Great service
A very big thank you to Kenneth for his assistance last week.I sincerely did not expect Whitegoods to come back to me in a very short space of time last week in my moment of difficulty as regarding ordering a bottle shelf for my old small prima fridge. I have placed an order for a new shelf and I have been assured that it will fit! In the unlikely circumstance that it will not I feel confident that the company will help me out again as regarding returning the item. Keep up the excellent work Whitegoods!👍🏼😀
You advised that the part was obsolete and no longer available. However, the manufacturer was contacted who had no problems at all of providing me with the spare part, at a very reasonable price.
No idea where or what you got but Lamona is a brand name owned by Howdens so they do not manufacture anything at all. That hood looks to be Chinese in origin using left motor SYLM018Z2 and right 082639463 both of which are shown as being obsolete.

It's not like we didn't check!
I returned the goods to you on the 23 march as I ordered incorrect part . To date I have not received any acknowledgement that you have received the return nor have I received a refund.
Not impressed!
Paid the maximum cost for delivery via dpd and after 10 days still waiting!! I’m sure 2nd class post delivery it would be here by now!

I haven’t received delivery yet so unable to answer rest of questions!
Very prompt response and very knowledgeable. They couldn't offer an alternative to what I was looking to get which was a bit disappointing.
Although it took some time to arrive, it is an excellent, original part, well worth the wait.
Very courteous service from the retailer, would happily recommend him and will use them again.
Got right back to me straightway very polite.
A pleasure to deal with them.
Very helpful and courteous. It was very unfortunate that I could not order but it was no fault of UK Whitegoods. I live outside of UK so delivery was not possible at this time.
Whitegoods have made sourcing various parts for my Fridge Freezer a very easy process.
The staff member I dealt with was very helpful and efficient.
It has been a real pleasure purchasing from Whitegoods.
I was not able to buy the spare part I needed as it turned out to be obsolete, but UK Whitegoods went out of their way to source what was needed and to offer helpful advice and information.
Had the parts needed but the customer service wasnt really helpful and my parts still haven't arrived
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.36 based on 3,752 reviews