UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
I ordered two replacement freezer handles on 7th December 2020 and today, it is 24th January 2021 and I still have not received them. I have been following up with UK Whitegoods who assured that the items were in transit. I appreciate their prompt response to my query but when a delivery time of around 10 days was quoted and I still have not received the items, it is extremely disappointing!
excellent advice, hiding nothing, however

in Australia, people would not tell you anything, to their own benefit, in the name of "political correctness", they want to gain financial advantage by sending out expensive " expert" to you for the minor issue,

will seek advice and purchase parts from UK whitegoods again.
Ordered a replacement mesh filter for an extractor. The company were a pleasure to order from and answered a query I had very quickly. I would certainly order from them again
Easy to use the website & great communication
Found the staff to be helpful and informative. Prompt in sending the part ordered and replying to queries.
Quickly responded to my query on the part I needed and subsequently ordered and delivered. Genuine part.
Great product at a great price. Just took a long time to come but with covid it is reasonably understandable. I'd use the company again.
Great response to my enquiry, but was not able to help this time, although did give me all the info I needed. Would use again next time
Very prompt and polite response
Very prompt reply about my question , unfortunately order could not be place due to Boris and his seamless transition to the new transport of goods to NI .
No complaints about Whitegoods
Excellent service - quick response to my initial enquiry about a sourcing a hard to find relay, easy to order part online and received within two weeks as expected.
While you respond to emails timely, I am schocked that I ordered a spare parts from your website and paid for express delivery on January 8 for delivery to Scotland untill now the part is yet to be shipped.
Sadly as we do advise, there are many delays due to the pandemic and Brexit that we cannot control
You can thank Brexit and the pandemic for that, sadly as we do warn of very prominently, there are delays, some severe.
Rubbish! Oven door turned up smashed to a million pieces! Poorly packed! Told Door is now obsolete! No further help! Great!!
Yes, sorry and we weren't happy either with DPD and that was the last one in the EU of that part so no possible replacement.
The cooker timer button ordered arrived on time.
They were the wrong size, so I emailed asking if they longer ones and enclose a picture and measurement. They responded that they needed the Model Number etc (the oven is obsolete).

I suggested they measure the other buttons they had in stock to see if any were longer. This appears too difficult. The result was unwanted buttons, I missed the 14 day return window by a few day.

Not great service when a little imagination is needed.
Was very impressed with how quickly and efficiently they found the part for my Next dishwasher.
After 4 weeks my order hadn't arrived so I asked for a refund and got it.
This supplier was able to supply a part for an obsolete cooker and although it looked slightly different when it arrived, they were able to explain how it should be fitted. In fact, I had the part fitted professionally and the fitter had no problems and I have a working cooker again.
I have always been impressed by the service from UK Whitegoods. It can be very difficult to find consumable items and replacement parts for older kitchen appliances. The support team at UK Whitegoods have always helped me by providing good practical advice, and supplying the items that I need.
Only issue is the item I ordered wasn't in stock and that wasn't apparent when the order was placed and therefore took a couple of weeks longer than expected.
Very good service and very prompt response to queries that I had about the product and the delivery. Very Impressed.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,231 reviews