UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
The filters came very quickly will use again
Posted 1 hour ago
Had to check what this was about, an enquiry for a WM door gasket Hotpoint - Did locate one at Hotpoint official spares dept. at £43 did not purchase , repaired existing one with duck tape , machine some 24 yrs old , decided it might fail from some other reason .
Posted 1 hour ago
Query was handled efficiently and promptly and order was delivered on time. Thank you. C.b.morrison.
It is rare to find honest helpful and efficient service. UK Whitegoods are high tech but have old fashioned values. This will be my first call for parts from now on.
I had booked an LG service call directly for over £140 after we had the 'OE' error and no draining noise. LG said I had not registered for the additional guarantee - but I had). No contact after 48 hrs,from booking and paying - so cancelled the service call and found UK Whitegoods. I ordered an original LG Drain Pump - perfect fit and extremely competitively priced, so decided to do it myself once I saw what was involved. As there were no markings on the terminals for Live and Neutral, I contacted UK Whitegoods and spoke to the guys there who assured me it was a reversible pump so the connections could go either way (this applied to my specific pump - so do check your specific pump). The service and help was exemplary - and very quick via email - especially as I was in the middle of the job and needed an answer quickly. All fitted and saved £110 on labour. Thanks to all for the quality parts, quick delivery and advice, I really do recommend UK Whitegoods and will be my first port of call in future. ☺
Just what I wanted
unfortunately not able to help the part I wanted is now obsolete but good response to my inquiry impressed
good service and very helpful.parts received were perfect thank you
Great service no problems with returns many thanks to whole team
Perfect! Part was spot on, oven fixed, thanks for yoir help. Second order in place.
Excellent service. Very helpful pre sales support and prompt delivery. We are very happy with the service.
These guys were very good at supplying the correct part at a good price. Would use them again.
You guys respond quickly ,appreciated for all your time and response for my enquiry. Thanks.
Whilst attempting to order replacement shelf supports for Amica Larder Fridge, although I was finally advised to contact Amica directly . I received helpful customer service and assistance from UK Whitegoods.I would recommend them and wouldn't hestitate to use there services again.
the identified the correct part for us we ordered and paid it arrived very good service thank you
Very helpful , provide advice needed to purchase correct part .Once order placed the delivery was prompt and goods well wrapped
helpful, responsive. all good
Thank you for you helping me getting the right part for my smeg oven, i would recomend you for sure. Wish you good continuation. Mohamed.
Fast delivery Items as described
I received the basket for my freezer in 12 days after I order it. However, it does not fit my freezer and I returned it straight away a week ago, asked for refund but have not received it yet.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.36 based on 1,424 reviews