UK Whitegoods Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Email, Live Chat
"Happy with part when received however 1 to 6 days for delivery turned into 2 weeks. Would still use UKW again."
"Ordered wrong item. Awaiting refund"
"I contacted them as I was not sure about the part number and I got a nice reply and very helpful advice."
"After the latest delivery date came and went, I contacted UK Whitegoods and they said I would have to wait another week for my order. All in, over two weeks from order to receiving my order. I think I would have been more patient if they had bothered to give me a heads up to let me know my order would be delayed instead of me having to chase them up."
"Very Quick and efficient service. Even had one faulty lamp one of ten which was replaced straight away without any fuss. Well done."
"Very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service. Beat the competition, with replacement part received very quickly."
"Very swift and helpful service. Will come here first in future"
"Sorry up to now I have not made any purchase. Simply I explained the problems encountered with two of my electrical equipment and requested your expert advice on the problems occured and the spares required to bring the equipment back to work. I am still awaiting your reply. Thanks n kind regards"
The email you sent we did not understand and we have received​ no response to our reply to you. However, we cannot diagnose issues for you, we can only supply the spare parts required.

If you do not know what the issue is then our advice would be to call a professional repairer or seek help in our forums.
"Communication excellent. Part arrived as promised. Part was fitted and works perfectly."
"Excellent help selecting the items I needed and they arrived promptly and fitted the appliances perfectly."
"Patient, open and honest reply to request"
"correct advice for part, excellent service, prompt delivery (to France)"
"I found UK Whitegoods' service - for a relatively small sale - prompt and efficient. They dealt with my query perfectly and gave good advice. I'd recommend them."
"From my first contact with your company I was really impressed with your level of service. Kenneth Watt was such a help with finding the correct part for my freezer then I stupidly put the wrong postcode on the delivery address. 1 e-mail later to Kenneth and he had sorted it for me. What a star!! I shall highly recommend your company to all my friends. Thank you"
"Excellent service with very helpful staff"
"Poor communication.Told me part had become obsolete and not available in Europe, after 2 weeks of waiting for the element.Bought from element man who had 10 in stock received in 2 days"
Hi Brendan,

That's great that you got it but in fairness, we were not the only company that couldn't get one for you as you stated as you had tried others also.
"Great service."
"Helpful advice and efficient delivery."
"UK Whitegoods was able to supply me with a much-needed spare part for my out-of-production cooker, to bring it back up to full working order. The genuine factory part was supplied at the best price that I could find, and arrived promptly and well-packed. Very pleased with the service, and can highly recommend...many thanks!"
"Was no good for a CDA fridge can’t get it fixed up anywhere"
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.34 based on 77 reviews