UK Whitegoods Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I was impressed with both the help I was given in selecting the correct racks for my Bosch dishwasher and the speed in delivering them to me."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Have used this company many times in the past and found them keenly priced and efficient. On this occasion I was seeking advice regarding a repair and they replied very quickly."
"Brilliant service from Kenneth, I asked for a part for my fridge, he correctly identified it from my model number, it arrived quickly and well packed. I fitted it myself and it now works great. Many Thanks ukwhitegoods.co.uk"
"Ken Watt went above and beyond to help me get the right parts for my fridge freezer. His customer skills and problem solving was 2nd to none. Give that guy a pay rise. Cheers for all your help Ken, a credit to your company. Regards Neil Morris"
"Good product and arrived promptly."
"Needed help with a liebherr ice maker. They even answered my emails on Sunday and delivered the correct parts in good time."
"Good supply of product , but later than email suggested."
"Ive used UK Whitegoods on several occasions and they're always efficient, on this occasion I had a query and they replied promptly. Would recommend."
"Great service would recommend"
"Very good service, advised which oven door Hinge I needed, quick delivery and fitted perfectly. Would recommend to anyone"
"Excellent customer service. Despite being well wrapped, my shelf arrived cracked. I emailed company who were very polite and helpful. A new shelf was sent out to me. I will certainly use this company again and recommend them."
"Excellent price and delivery for fridge thermostat."
"Regrettably I have not yet made a purchase from uk white goods as I have not received a reply to my email of 6th March asking whether you have a daewoo fridge/freezer door handle in stock. Are you now in a position to reply please?"
Please check spam folders as a reply was sent inside five minutes of your enquiry.

Could we ask you kindly update your scoring here in light of that?​
"Ordered a Liebherr shelf support and selected the “no rush” free delivery option, and was pleasantly surprise when it arrived a couple of days later. Excellent service."
"Brilliant service, very helpful,"
"Only asked a question to Uk white goods which was answered fairly quickly"
"The only problem was the order was. not received as per the first delivery date and I ended up phoning to find out what was going on."
"Graet team.. The people are professional and can help you with useful information"
"Excellent service with speedy response finding a previous order details"
"Excellent service"