UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Excellent communication skills from your sales person
Never known someone know their business as well as Kenneth does. Excellent service and advice. Their web page is a mine of information to point you in the right direction.
I ordered my item and paid postage expecting my order to be in stock. Not receiving any information about delivery, I emailed for an update. Received an email, sorry out of stock due in a couple of days. Two weeks after placing my order I emailed for a update, received email, sorry unable to obtain this part. Two weeks wasted.
Helpful team, promptly responded to inquiries and rectified courier delivery issues with an alternative postal service- quite quickly! Many thanks.
First-class service
Needed a rare part and ordered it. Fortunately for me I managed to get my machine working and cancelled my order and my refund went straight back in my account. Will definately use again if I need to.
What a helpful company. I wanted a seal for my freezer. Even though it wasn't possible to purchase one . White goods took the time to reply and let me know the seal could not be replaced. Very impressed with the service.
A very easy purchase, everything was handled superbly by the people at Whitegoods. I will have no hesitation about using them again, and I would recommend to anyone who asks.
I ordered a part from you. It asked whether I’d prefer quicker delivery so I put it on 1st mail. Once I went through all the order paid etc the lead time was 2-6 days even with 1st class instead of 1-3 days! I still haven’t received the part it has been 12 or more days this is terrible service.
I’ve still not received the item?
Despite not having the specific part I was looking for, Kenneth went above and beyond searching for me which was very impressive. Thank you.
Very good; took while to get part but that due to pandemic ... & they kept me informed ... it arrived on time well packaged ; would use again
Very good service, item fits very nicely. Very pleased with my purchase. Will use this company again if another shelf trim breaks.
Absolutely useless. Went onto another site and got the part I needed delivered the next day. Was funny as they said there were none in the UK when I was talking to them via email.
Believe it or not, we're not omnipotent, we can't see into every single other retailer's stock and we don't go looking at most others either.

You got lucky and someone had one, none of the major distributors did.
Was very thankful for making my return and refund easy it was excellent service
Excellent service extremely helpful answered a query very promptly
Unhelpful staff , did not deliver item either.
Well, you did tell us to cancel and refund the order so, when that happens we tend not to deliver things. Just saying.
Chris from New Zealand
A very helpful chap steered us to the right parts for our French Stove and they arrived fairly promptly considering the current World wide shipping issues at present.
They were correct and we now have the stove back to full operation
This is our second purchase from UK Whitegoods
I highly recommend using their services
Thanks very much
I was unsure the part I required was the right one. After contacting Whitegoods they assured me I had made the correct choice. The part was delivered as requested and was the exact replacement.
very good service