UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Parts are good and fitted well. Price was competitive. But delivery time was very poor for something that was only the size of a AAA battery.
Great product at a great price. Just took a long time to come but with covid it is reasonably understandable. I'd use the company again.
Perhaps due to Covid, but parts enquiries take 72 hours, which is a long time, and makes it quicker to go somewhere else.
One part was marked as correct on the WK Whitegoods for my machine, but didn't fit when it arrived.
After sales service was good, friendly, no questions, efficient
Hi,

We received your message timestamped 2020-11-23 11:21:37

The response was sent 2020-11-23 11:39:26

18 minutes later, not three days!!
I was looking for a door catch for the outer door of my Fagor washing machine. I tried several parts suppliers including UK Whitegoods. Only one listed it (priced at £344); a used the messaging part of of the websites of a couple of other, but got no response. Only UK Whitegoods, whom I messaged late one afternoon, bothered to respond - very comprehensively - and by 08:30 the following morning, explaining that following Fagor going bust in 2013, some anciliiary spares have become difficult to obtain, including this catch, and apologising that they had been unable to locate an alternative. So I find myself in the odd position of giving 4 stars for failing to provide what I was looking for, earned by giving me a rapid and polite explanation, and thereby gaining my trust for the next time I need something.
Enquiry about availability of part was dealt with very promptly, e-mail response the following day. Unfortunately, it confirmed that the part was obsolete, and -worse - that there was no suitable alternative... Not your fault, but not the news I wanted! Thanks anyway for trying to be helpful.
Customer service here is amazing. So helpful and very responsive.
Service was exemplary. Can’t say thanks enough. Ta
After an initial delay in receiving the goods (due entirely to the courier losing track of the parcel) the staff at Whitegoods were on to it immediately.
My initial email enquiry was answered within two hours and I had my goods within a couple of days via Royal Mail
First class service, would use again.
Unfortunately, the company couldn't supply me with what I needed due to it being obsolete but I got a speedy and courteous reply! I will certainly use them again if I find myself in need of white goods spare parts etc
Emailed for help got a lot of support could not help me in my situation but i got it fixed in the end many thanks
I have no issue with the part that I ordered. It was of very good quality and fitted perfectly (washing machine door seal).
I unfortunately had to chase up delivery twice and waited two weeks before it was received. At no point in the process was I kept informed by UK Whitegoods, but they did respond to my emails when sent.
I mistakenly ordered the wrong part
Your customer service not only Lacked in being helpful the representative Mr Watt implied I, as he put it, took a punt and expected Whitegoods to pay for it . I will not use your company or recommend You to anyone. Glad I used Amazon Pay who fully supported my case.
Would strong recommend customer service training for your company.
No, you deliberately ordered the wrong part because it "looked like" the one you needed that you knew was obsolete then expected us to pick up the tab for your gamble that backfired on you. We know that because, you told us so.

You must spend a lot on Amazon though as their actual response to us was: "We have found no reason to believe that you are response for this claim. We have issued a refund to the buyer, but we will not debit your account for that refund."

So, despite your factually incorrect comments, Amazon actually agreed with us, they just placated you when we wouldn't.
Very poor. Goods took nearly 6 weeks to arrive due to supply problems. Not a single email from the company to keep me updated. Only reason I used this company was that the webpage clearly stated items we’re in stock. Another company making promises they cannot keep!
Hi Andy,

That was a good trick as we do not display live stock at all and actually tell you what we display is normal availability. So, we kinda didn't do what you claim we did.

And, 6 weeks for a part ordered on the 6th August that had to come from the Smeg factory in Italy in the middle of a global pandemic, shipped on the 28th August on the slow, non-urgent, free shipping you selected.

Now, where we learned to count, that was about three weeks, not six.
Have been waiting well over a month for our order, & we still have no delivery date. The money was taken on day of order but have no goods to show for it.
Hi Jackie,

This isn't really the place to ask but the reason for the delay is that the plant that makes those ahs been closed due to the pandemic for months. The cooker hood filter will come through but until the plant fully reopens, starts making them again and shipping we cannot give you an exact date for delivery.
Dreadful. Total uninterested person.
Review of customer: Dreadful, can't understand detail and fact apparently.

So disinterested apparently that we wrote five emails and hundreds of words. Therefore you get a sense of this "reviewer" as it starts and ends with untruths.

Outcome: Not what was demanded so as punishment we get a bad review... like boo hoo, we don't need to buy good reviews and never would by doing as some let's say, "more challenging individuals" simply demand, unreasonably.
Sorry but you never answered my question
We did Ian. Sorry but that's not correct.

Please check your spam folders, a reply was sent timestamped 2020-08-14 13:39:03
Not delivered on time, misled on website, stated in stock but was actually out of stock. Cost me 2 times more vs buying from amazon in view of earlier delivery. I would have got it earlier through amazon and at half the price.
Avoid this company at all cost.
A good trick that, showing it was in stock given we don't show live stock. It would appear to be more a case of you misled yourself.
no problem ordering a receiving thr goods. Problem when trying to return them. Nobody answers the phone. Live chat doesn't work. mails not responded to. Nothing on the web site to facilitate returns.
The only trouble is, far as we can see, you didn't order anything from us so you're having a go at the wrong company.

That will be why you've not gotten a response from us on a return as, you didn't buy anything to return.

All you did was ask about the availability of a part you never ordered from us and that email was answered timestamped 2020-08-06 12:08:36
Unfourtunately my washing machine spare part has not arrived I've had to pick up a secondhand machine to keep me going
Needed a new heater for my washing machine, after looking on line for a new one I got totally confused as to witch heater I needed, I sent an email giving my model number and was sent back an email witch told me what one I required for my machine, I placed an order witch was very fast to arrive and I now have a machine that heats up again, I would highly recommend this company reasonably priced parts, and swift delivery. Thank you from a satisfied customer
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,530 reviews