UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Good product and value for money.

But unfortunately delivery took along time and consequently caused me other issues, hence the 3 *
When I ordered the part on line it stated that part was in stock so I the extra for a sucure delivery
After paying for the Item on the 1st Feburary I get a E-mail 2nd Feburary stating the Item will be deliverd betweet 2-9 Feburary
9th Feburary I get an E-Mail stating that the item was not in stock but due for delivery in the few days
12th Feburary E-Mail stating delivery would be Monday 15th Feburary BUT No delivery
16th Feburary E-Mail stating delivery will be between 15.08-16.08 and it arrived at last
I know that it was only one small item But having payed extra for a secure delivery I did think it would be delived with in the original dates given
Very helpful with my problem
Cant be helpful when parts are obsolete.
I ordered a replacement panel for my fridge veg drawer on 12 Jan, but when it arrived it was already damaged. I contacted the company and they sent me a replacement product, which I have just received today and is fine. The thing I would improve is letting the customer know when the item has been dispatched and it’s on the way, as the delivery took ages. Otherwise everything else was fine and I would order again.
Whitegoods sell a lot of items for older appliances, which is great. However in my case , the oven rubber seal I purchased was not joined, the connection had broken and would not stretch around the glass in one piece and would not form a seal, leaving a gap of 5 cms. I was told this was how it came and it was not accepted that it was broken. I don't think the person I was communicating with at whitegoods had any idea how the part was meant to work and his frustration at not understanding didn't not help. Despite this, the website is good, as is the range of items they supply and I was eventually offered a refund if I paid the postage to return it.
I wanted some spare drawers for my freezer but they replied saying they were unavailable ordered from ransom spares they delivered correct items within 3 days.
Parts are good and fitted well. Price was competitive. But delivery time was very poor for something that was only the size of a AAA battery.
Easy site, good support via quick answer. Prices too high. I think it would be good to explain upfront what's in your warehouse for immediate delivery or what you'll need to order first.
I can't comment as have not yet received my order, seemed fairly helpful although can comment further once I have received my order.
Unfortunately they were unable to help me as my appliance is too old to be on their lists, and would have been of no use even if it were. I am looking for an extra basket, not a replacement of an original, and they cannot provide measurements of their freezer baskets
Quick helpful reply to query. Subsequently ordered item recommended to resolve problem. However item out of stock and put on order. Would have been good to have been told item out of stock so could have sourced elsewhere. Still not received without delivery forecast. Oven out of use awaiting part. Realise COVID causing some delays but that does not excuse not been told item not in stock.
The parts are just what I needed but took a long time to receive them
Very shortly after I placed my order, the full amount was withdrawn from the account. Since I did not receive the goods after 3 weeks, I enquired the company. They informed me that they were unable to ship. I cancelled the order and they have now made a refund.
Blame Brexit, not us as the carriers won't take it and the order was, as we advised you, refunded in full.
worked fine but took ages to arrive and so couldnt use oven for xmas dinner. No reply to emails via eBay about the items whereabouts.
Unable to supply the part I wanted but at least they were polite about it and said they were sorry.
Ordered a door seal for fridge/freezer several weeks ago. I believe it’s to travel from Germany and as yet have not received it. Fingers crossed it will arrive in the next few days.
I could cry still waiting for the part to be sent out on an express order.
I still haven’t received my goods - ordered in October- having chased for them I was advised they were delayed coming from Italy. No-ones fault obviously given current circumstances with COVID. But it would be nice to be kept up to date. Communication is very bad. I’m the one doing any work!!!
When it came it was fine, but I paid extra for quick delivery and it still took over a week
Covid/Christmas/Shipping mayhem.... need we say more?
I placed an order mid November, and was notified promptly after this ,that orders could take longer due to covid19 disruptions.
After a month I sent a query as item hadnt arrived.
Reply was quick explaining that suppliers were the source of delay.
This is acceptable to me as situation is so difficult with this virus.
However my spare part is desperately needed.
Still no sight of it.
I'm just playing the waiting game this Christmas instead of charades!
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,455 reviews