UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
If for any reason you order the wrong part or it damaged or faulty. You will have to pay to return it
Well, that's simply not true. You ordered the wrong part.

Your message was:

I purchased a "Chrome Wire Oven Shelf" from you but unfortunately it doesn't fit my Hisense Oven.
Could you give me return / refund instructions please
Really, truly disappointed that no one can supply a new lower dishwasher basket for my excellent Bush dishwasher made in 2017. This renders an excellent machine unusable and destined for the dump. Why not lobby to require manufacturers to supply dishwashers with stainless steel baskets? My basket is worn out: the plastic coating has perished, which allows the steel under the coating to quickly rust and fail. Planned obsolescence (and therefore eco-suicide) - plain and simple. Such a shame.
We ordered a part in Dec with expected delivery up to beginning of jan. When the part didn’t arrive we left it a few days to allow for Christmas and covid disruptions. But nearly 2 weeks after it was supposed to be delivered I contacted them to find out they didn’t have the product in stock and it was possibly another few weeks until they got it.
They were happy to take our money and keep it without even letting us know the situation until we contacted them.
They did however respond quickly and issued a refund but I wouldnt use them again based on this experience!
Oh and this will be the same person in Australia repeating the "review" on another email address, lovely person.
Had to contact as not had I did the chasing twice and still not had when ordered on 6/1/21 now 30/1/21
The item took so long to arrive
Then it was the wrong item sent out
They said it was the right item when it wasnt
But very good at refunding me
The response to my query was very quick. However, Whitegoods was unable to supply what I required and were unable to help in any way.
No that's correct, we can't supply obsolete stuff for ancient ovens but that 2 star review is hardly indicative of the service you received to tell you that.
The company accepted my order without knowing that the item was not available. If I had known,I would have looked elsewhere.
When I was initially looking for a replacement draw I emailed the company as I wanted to make sure i was 100% ordering the correct item, I can’t fault them for getting back to me promptly. I then ordered the item and paid straight away. I received confirmation of the order on the 10th of January with the expected time frame of delivery of 13th- 21st jan.
I have rang them but due to COVID are only using emails.
I have since sent 3 emails containing my phone number and a message using the online form. Stating I would just like to know what is happening to no reply. I have been checking my online banking and the money has gone out my bank. I think is extremely rude to not even get a reply just to acknowledge that A they had received my emails, and B to put the customer at ease. As far as I can see I’m x amount of money out of pocket with not even a sign of anything turning up
At present I still haven’t received the goods, I was never issued a procurement reference notification,
I have check my account and the monies have been taken out this is the only evidence I have of our trance action.
At present I’m not sure of my rights
but I’m looking into this.

Michael scott
You've not received the goods from us as, so far as we can see, you've not placed an order with us or made any payment for anything.

Which kinda explains not receiving goods.

And there are no rights at all on something that's not been ordered or paid for.
The cooker timer button ordered arrived on time.
They were the wrong size, so I emailed asking if they longer ones and enclose a picture and measurement. They responded that they needed the Model Number etc (the oven is obsolete).

I suggested they measure the other buttons they had in stock to see if any were longer. This appears too difficult. The result was unwanted buttons, I missed the 14 day return window by a few day.

Not great service when a little imagination is needed.
After 4 weeks my order hadn't arrived so I asked for a refund and got it.
Very helpful in identifying the part needed, but still waiting for delivery, it’s been a while even with the Covid difficulties. Just found out the part was not sent or it has got lost and they are sending another. Again very nice and helpful staff but no delivery yet.
And Brexit as that part isn't held in the UK, it needs to get here and sadly as we do very clearly warn, there are delays.
My experience was negative because I didn't find the spare parts I was looking for:
"Hi Andy,

I'm really sorry but from searching for you that part is now obsolete and no longer available to order.

It appears to have been obsolete for some time.

I have checked all I can and there is no substitute showing that might fit in place of the original part I could or would even recommend trying.

Sadly obsolete parts are all too common and the most frequent reasons for that you can find here:

Regards

Kenneth Watt
UK Whitegoods Spares"
Paid extra 4 delivery 1/3days and took nearly 2 1/2 weeks and no money back 4 express delivery but the part was correct
I purchased a gas cooker hob knob ,the part I ordered was not as indicated on there website.when I received the part I noticed there were numbers around he diameter of the knob which were not shown on there website ,my requirements were a completely plain knob .I contacted the company to see why they had sent me this particular item they said that's what I had ordered ,they said after I indicated my requirements the part was obsolete .I ended up sending the part back at my expence .I got the correct part I needed from espares in the end
Maybe, if you'd looked out what model it was before ordering then finding it didn't fit and asked before all that we'd have told you then it was obsolete and no other would fit, even if it looked like it. Which is what we had to tell you when you discovered it wouldn't fit.

Instead, you chose to order something that looked kinda like what you needed on blind faith that all went horribly wrong, which is somewhat unsurprising really.

A lesson learnt perhaps on how not to look for parts.

And, given it is completely obsolete and eSpares parent company is the UK distributor we'll let the audience decide how truthful it is that they had one.
Order placed 6.12.20 but item still not received and have not been advised when delivery will be made. Payment was taken from my Account immediately so not impressed with the service. Difficult to see me wanting to order from you again.
I have not received my spare part yet from you
You say it has been dispatched by royal mail but I cannot track it
Delivery was far too slow
Perhaps due to Covid, but parts enquiries take 72 hours, which is a long time, and makes it quicker to go somewhere else.
One part was marked as correct on the WK Whitegoods for my machine, but didn't fit when it arrived.
After sales service was good, friendly, no questions, efficient
Hi,

We received your message timestamped 2020-11-23 11:21:37

The response was sent 2020-11-23 11:39:26

18 minutes later, not three days!!
I was tempted to use them as they offered a quick delivery of parts. 1-3 days for the part I needed. After 3 days I contacted them to find out where the part was. It hadn't arrived into their stock. Eventually I received it approximately 10 days later. It was a washing machine door lock. Obviously we couldn't do any washing for all this time.
I don't recall seeing any caveats on their web site as to why there could be a delay beyond the 3 days that I paid the extra for. Not very impressed.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,455 reviews