UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Very quick response
I ordered a cooker hood filter and it arrived safe and sound and in good quality. The score of four rather than five was because it was delivered later than the latest dates given at order and I had to enquire, via email, of the status. Customer focused interaction was poor but then we are in strange times.
Very good service and very good customer service quick reply to my email regarding my order
Really helpful and quick to respond. The only negative issue was that they didn't tell me the item was out of stock so order time longer than they quoted. This is down to Brexit delays so beyond their control. Still not received it 11 days on.
Good service under the circumstances but read the small print before you buy, as you may be disappointed by the quality of the part(compatible) are a bit disappointing.
Prompt response to an email enquiry and subsequent follow up. Prices appear keen. On this occasion did not need to purchase.
They tried to source the part I needed but it turned out it was a dealer only part
Still waiting for delivery of my order, but customer service was responsive to my query and explained that the delivery delay was due to customs problems.
My Order was dispatched promptly, and arrived before the date expected.
Unfortunately, through nobody's fault, the article proved too small for my device, and I needed to return it. Upon return, I was promptly refunded in full.
Responded to my question in good time
We broke a drawer front on our freezer - found replacement on Whitegoods website - good price and fits perfectly
Delivery time was long but to be fair that was indicated at time of order. I did contact the seller for an update and received a speedy response. Very happy overall with item and service. Thank uou
My experience directly with UK Whitegoods was great, excellent communication. However the item purchased was left in my garden by Hermes with nothing through email or through my door to say delivery had been made and the product must have been in my garden for days before I noticed it. The padded envelope was disintegrated in parts. Luckily the part had been packed brilliantly so wasn’t damaged.
I myself ordered the wrong part but I sent an email and they got straight back to me to sort it
The site was easy to negotiate but as there are so many products on offer I decided to contact them with my model number, I had a very swift reply with the information I required.
After emailing I surprised it arrived so promptly and it was the correct one! Many thanksWhitegoods
This was a good service except for the lack of an emailed (or any) order acknowledgment.
I was aware of the long delivery lead time but without any acknowledgement to refer to and because I’d visited so many similar sites searching for the part, I lost track of the supplier and was left wondering if my order might have been missed.
I eventually found the site I’d ordered from and the part arrived as promised but a simple email at time of purchase would have resulted in a 5 star review.
Very helpful pre-purchase advice, who clearly knew their stuff, and gave confidence they were the right supplier choice. Would use again!

Correct part, reasonable price (not the cheapest), but disappointed it took 13 calendar days/10 working days from order to delivery, even with courier paid for.
Happy with item received
Very helpful in my search for spares
Needing parts for a relatively obscure appliance I needed some advice. This was accurate and virtually in real time. This gave me confidence to order. Goods arrived after a couple of weeks, so not the fastest, but I was warned in advance that covid was causing delays. Goods arrived by courier and were of good quality and easy to fit. Would certainly use UK Whitegoods again
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,462 reviews