UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Really easy to find the parts I needed, when I asked about delivery time because it was going to the other end of the country they replied within 5 mins with a detailed response. Excellent customer service
I had never used this company before so was not very sure at first but I went for it and ordered my part for my hooven door I went for the free p&p which takes a little longer and was very impressed with the servis it was easy to find part I needed on the web sight and within in a week i had my part and it fitted lovely so i really do recommend useing this company i will use again if needed thank you .
Excellent. Very fast response ordered the correct parts. And my 16 year old Britannia oven is back working like a charm.
Excellent, very thorough and ensures that what you buy is actually the correct part, as opposed to a "nearly right" one.
Very very helpful indeed.
keep up the good work
Kiran Shah
Emailed details of my oven with photo’s and got a quick reply confirming the parts I was looking to replace. Great service.
Great service and email support
Excellent service good price for product 👍
Whitegoods supplied advice, followed by a cost effective spare part.
Very happy with response, service and quality. Ian
I had a problem identifying the correct replacement spare part for a very old fridge, and Kenneth Watt provided swift and helpful advice. The spare part arrived a few days after placing the order. So, great service, and also at a very reasonable price.
Very got service
Unable to supply the part i needed,but explained the reason why which i knew might be the answer, and that was that the company was no longer trading and the parts were no longer available.
Sent for oven door seal fitted perfectly and it came on time very good
Excellent customer service by internet - reactive, efficient, spare parts were exactly right
Fantastic customer service- I was able to get parts for various household items that I couldn’t get anywhere else
Responded really quickly to my enquiry and sorted me out with the right spare part. Fantastic!
First class service and advice.
A1++++++help and sorted my query very good service thank you
Swift response to email query. Ordered parts and received within timescale. Great service
Excellent communication skills from your sales person
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,530 reviews