UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Although the part I enquired about is now unavailable the response from the enquiry was quick and full of concern to the unavailability.
Really helpful and quick to respond. The only negative issue was that they didn't tell me the item was out of stock so order time longer than they quoted. This is down to Brexit delays so beyond their control. Still not received it 11 days on.
Good service under the circumstances but read the small print before you buy, as you may be disappointed by the quality of the part(compatible) are a bit disappointing.
I have sent two emails asking for information on bulbs for my cooker hood. As of today l have not received a reply.
Peter Mcgregor
Please check spam folders replies were sent:

2021-02-09 13:18:36
2021-02-03 13:12:46
Very prompt response explaining spare part I needed was obsolete and replacement (expensive!) kit from Magimix unavailable due to covid-19.
Ordered a washing machine seal via the website, the order was confirmed and a delivery date given.
The seal hadn’t arrived on it’s due date so we contacted “U.K. Whitegoods” and were informed they didn’t actually have the seal in stock and were unsure when it would arrive, so we cancelled the order.
Very frustrating and unnecessary we should should have been informed that the seal wasn’t in stock as soon as the order was placed not kept in limbo.
Big warnings on every page and every order warning of delays... we didn't think more was needed as most people understand that the pandemic and Brexit are causing delays.
Prompt response to an email enquiry and subsequent follow up. Prices appear keen. On this occasion did not need to purchase.
Very helpful with my problem
Cant be helpful when parts are obsolete.
Good selection, my query was answered promptly, my only niggle is that the items took longer to arrive than I would have liked. However it is an unfair criticism on my part when staffing levels/postal services/etc are all complicated by this wretched virus.
No updates to let me know when goods I had paid for would arrive. When I emailed company I got a reply to say it was taking longer because of Brexit and Covid. That's fair enough but customers should be kept in the loop.
To tell you what more than we have with the warning of delays? We tell people anything we can, when we get info but if we've not got any, we can't tell you anything.
Quick response to my purchase enquiry,
However, no fault of their own I haven’t received the goods
Not the fastest delivery time but good nonetheless. Correct product and fitted easily.
Very knowledgeable staff, fast service and competitive pricing. Highly recommend it! Many thanks, Victoria
Received speedy response to query about which spare part was suitable for my fridge freezer. And, once ordered, the part arrived faster than expected and was just right. Very impressed.
Had a problem with a delivery , contacted customer service they were very helpful in resolving the issue good people skills
Kenneth was very knowledgeable and helpful
Requested by email details of correct door handle bracket for Liebherr fridge. Very quick response with link to the right part which I ordered and received within four days despite going for the free postage option. Excellent service.
Got a reply to my query on a fridge seal - extremely informative!
Thank you Kenneth!
Fantastic service. Quick replies and excellent information. Recommended!
I was trying to source a part for my cooker and the response I received from UK Whitegoods was first class. The staff member went above and beyond to help me find the part and the communication was excellent. Unfortunately the part I needed is no longer available but I decided that if I needed anything again I would go straight to UK Whitegoods. Their excellent customer service stood out even more in comparison to the cooker manufacturers who did not get back to me at all despite emails and phone calls so I was really impressed. Thanks again.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.39 based on 3,476 reviews