UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Whitegoods supplied advice, followed by a cost effective spare part.
Very happy with response, service and quality. Ian
Posted 42 minutes ago
I had a problem identifying the correct replacement spare part for a very old fridge, and Kenneth Watt provided swift and helpful advice. The spare part arrived a few days after placing the order. So, great service, and also at a very reasonable price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very got service
Unable to supply the part i needed,but explained the reason why which i knew might be the answer, and that was that the company was no longer trading and the parts were no longer available.
Sent for oven door seal fitted perfectly and it came on time very good
Excellent customer service by internet - reactive, efficient, spare parts were exactly right
Fantastic customer service- I was able to get parts for various household items that I couldn’t get anywhere else
Responded really quickly to my enquiry and sorted me out with the right spare part. Fantastic!
First class service and advice.
A1++++++help and sorted my query very good service thank you
Swift response to email query. Ordered parts and received within timescale. Great service
Excellent communication skills from your sales person
Never known someone know their business as well as Kenneth does. Excellent service and advice. Their web page is a mine of information to point you in the right direction.
First-class service
Needed a rare part and ordered it. Fortunately for me I managed to get my machine working and cancelled my order and my refund went straight back in my account. Will definately use again if I need to.
A very easy purchase, everything was handled superbly by the people at Whitegoods. I will have no hesitation about using them again, and I would recommend to anyone who asks.
What a helpful company. I wanted a seal for my freezer. Even though it wasn't possible to purchase one . White goods took the time to reply and let me know the seal could not be replaced. Very impressed with the service.
Despite not having the specific part I was looking for, Kenneth went above and beyond searching for me which was very impressive. Thank you.
Very good; took while to get part but that due to pandemic ... & they kept me informed ... it arrived on time well packaged ; would use again
Very good service, item fits very nicely. Very pleased with my purchase. Will use this company again if another shelf trim breaks.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,518 reviews