UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Although you were unable to supply me with the needed part, your response was very swift and informative. My partner ended up calling the company (Knight dryer part) directly, although we knew from you that they had ceased general operations some time ago, and through that were directed to eBay to find the dryer filter we needed. Thank you very much for your assistance.
Fast, efficient, kind and helpful response.
Thank you so much!
Very helpful and friendly. Would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Kenneth Watt is a credit to the company.
Wronh part sent for my dyson vac. I got no sense or help so dought the correct one from dyson direct. I was very disapointed in the service. I wont use you again. Dyson brush bar.
No, we sent the part you ordered but, that wasn't the correct one for the model that you own.

Had you read the notes more carefully the error would not have occurred.
UK Whitegoods were very helpful in identifying the correct spare part needed for my Leibherr freezer and able to supply within a short time.
Very Good and detailed response even the part number, unfortunately the part is no longer available
Very quick response thank you for your information would defo use again.
Good communication, Happy
recieved spare part which was perfect and reasonably priced. Thanks you
Good product and value for money.

But unfortunately delivery took along time and consequently caused me other issues, hence the 3 *
Received in original packaging and works 100% as new. Saved the cost of replacing washing machine about $1000 verse $50 repair cost. Very satisfied. Thank You!
UK Whitegoods helped me identify the correct parts needed for my range cooker. They delivered them promptly, at a good price and they fitted perfectly.
They appear to be good quality items.
Will definitely use them again.
Professional advice. Really impressed.
I received prompt and professional responses to my queries from Kenneth Watt.
I did not have a delivery, therefore the remaining questions are irrelevant.
Excellent service.they were able to verify the part that I needed. It was covered by the insurance , so I didn’t need to proceed with the purchase.
Would definitely use again in the future.
How can one write a review when you have not received them
Still waiting
Paid for 2-6 days its now 12 days and no joy.
Apparently, you didn't see all the warnings of delays on every page and on every order warning of delays due to that pesky pandemic thing and Brexit.
Very quick response
Product was what was ordered. Out of stock when first ordered but dispatch and delivery in 24 hours once in stock. Excellent service - recommend.
Oven inner door arrived safely. Well packed. Superb fit. I wasnt sure which one i needed but customer services pointed me in the right direction.
Sorry the part was fine but 14 days for an urgently required part is not good enough. The website said in stock. Paid extra for 2-4 day delivery. Got worried when receipt say it could take a bit longer (but not two weeks). No contact to say goods not in stock until I email company. When delivery finally arrived dumped on the doorstep by Hermes, who failed to ring the bell, clearly someone was in with the lights on, three cars on the drive etc. Package visable to the public. Internal packaging was torn.
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,504 reviews