UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Thank you, In particular for the email support that was very quick and made sure I go the right part, which I did and the new part works like a dream.
Good service and item thank you
Asked a question about part before buying, was reassured it was the correct fitment, arrived within the specified time, now fitted and working perfectly.
Could not supply what I required
Because...

Hi John,

I'm really sorry but from searching for you that part is now obsolete and no longer available to order, the part number was 00290145.

It appears to have been obsolete for some time.

-------

We don't make the parts, just sell them... if we can get them of course!!
Kenneth Watt in spares department advised me which part to order giving two options. I was concerned as ordered on 11/2/21 and not yet received. However have received an e mail today advising that order is ready for despatch. Order 1000239255
Outstanding service. They went well above and beyond what was expected with fast, accurate friendly and personal service - a rarity these days. However this is a company that very clearly values their customer above all other. Prices are good also. Will always use form this point forward - well done.
Decent price. A little surprised by flimsy packaging and disappointed by delay in delivery arriving 4 days later than promised.
Whitegoods supplied replacement element a bit slow, and then it was not the correct part. Whilst initially disappointed ; very impressed with Allistair who sorted correct replacement when advised and correct element arrived instantly.
They also supplied postage return label, to avoid any costs to customer. Will use them again .
Part was exactly what was needed, and when i asked a question about delivery date, i received an immediate response.
Very accurate descroption and best price for De dietrich cooker hood filters.
Customer service queries were answered promptly. Free post was slow but as expected

Very good
Thanks
Ordered a part I needed urgently. But apparently it was not in stock, which I was informed of until I inquired by email. After waiting nearly a week, I decided to get it elsewhere. At least the refund was swift.
Had to enquire via email due to long delivery wait, 2 weeks. Got a quick response to say they were having issues with their supplier but should be dispatched in a few days. The cooker extractor switch arrived within two days. Works well. Overall good experience.
The delivery of the order took a bit longer than desirable. I had to query a few times but they have been very very responsive. They promised delivery in 2-9 working days. As it was a special order it took 10 days though covid-19 restrictions do not help (unless you are Amazon). The item was very well packaged and contained all manufacturer's items.
Part for Bosch dishwasher arrived, took longer than expected thanks to Brexit. Fitted and dishwasher back up and working again.
Very grateful that UK Whitegoods responded to my enquiry as no other sites did except for acknowledging my enquiry or coming back with an answer irrelevant to my question.
Waited nearly a month for the part, paid for express delivery. Had to contact them in the end and was told that it was a specialist part so they were waiting for it to come from suppliers. I accept that but would of been nice to be told as had no communication.
Why send emails with content that sends them to spam???
Excellent prompt service from David Quinn in Kilmarnock.
Thank you.
Thank you for immediate reply to my email request and not only giving me links to the product I needed but offered an alternative part which was half the price
Excellent friendly customer service during a very difficult time - thank you for sending my parts to Australia and for your fast responses to my queries, cheers
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,504 reviews