Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Natalie
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Ian
More Photos & Videos
Shepherds have such a good and easy way using to open a account Thanku so much .
Avoid at all cost I have been off work with coronavirus symptom and made my first claim they took 12 weeks to get back to me and was more focused on my medical report and they refused to pay because I had not told them about me being off work for more then 2 weeks in 2018 with a muscle injury and all they offered me was my premium money back
Very quick and easy to apply online and got a Co formation email within minutes of applying
Straight forward and easy to use website. It offers a simple effective way to save.
Great choice of savings products available to both children and adults.

The Junior ISA Stocks & Shares Acxount was recommend by Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
The website was very clear all information was readily available and I like the text message confirmation when logging in
Excellent service and app so easy to use.
Set up savings for myself and my 3 children.
Great service and saving opportunities available.
Easy to use app with great saving opportunities and quick helpful service always available.
Nice and easy form to fill out. Clear and understandable regarding what term , cost and amount received will be. Good website
I am very happy and pleased with the friendly customer service I experienced when taking out the plan for my son.
It was easy to set up and complete online form.
Easily application, good communication
Complete service very efficient to register would recommend.
Easy enough to set up.
Nothing complicated. Seems open and honest
Great website and easy to open an account
Outstanding service
My Dad took out a policy for our two girls with Shepherds Friendly which really helped them towards putting down a deposit on a house when they got married. Just before lockdown started, I became a grandad for the first time. I've not been able to cuddle my first grandchild yet but I have been able to give him a good start in life by taking out a Shepherds Friendly policy. Great company, great product. Like father, like son.
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Hello,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are so delighted you have chosen to share such a lovely picture, it’s great meeting our members and getting to know more about them. We’re so pleased you’ve chosen to remain a part of the Shepherds Friendly family! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little one in the future.

Kind regards,
Lyba
Avoid , avoid taking any claims or benefits with this company. It is a massive big fraud system made legal ! I have been overpaying the company over a year and when it came to claiming first time ever being sick or receiving sick note from a doctor and all they are focusing about me not mentioning about my hobbies and by my medical record that mentioned I was injured doing boxing, which I do for fitness and they automatically assume that doing white collar boxing is my profession with income, they will find any reasons possible just to reject your claim. You are best to put your own money aside than to trust Sheperds friendly. I do not know why they call themselves that name , it should be more like Wolves friendly, I will be taking them to court and I will advise to anyone going to similar case, not to give up and to not let them take your money.
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We would like to support you with the feedback you have provided and address any concerns you might have. If possible, please contact our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk and they’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,