Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Magdalena
"Easy to use and manage account and website. Will recomend if you care about future of your child."
Natalie
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
"The value is not in the "Advertising & Marketing" the value is in the safety, return and confidence in your investment, with Shepherds Friendly. Once a member regular updates and opportunities are offered and advised. Our decision to join Shepherds is one we are very happy with."
"Very easy to set up, very fast and efficient website, with clear explanation of the plan."
"Very good communication. Enjoyable experience now saving for my daughter's future."
"Easy to use, helpful staff, highly recommended"
"Prompt reply when contacting customer service. Easy to open account with zero faff and great company to to with 👍🏼"
"Opened a Junior ISA online, very easy and straightforward to do so. The online account is simple and easy to use, you can make one off payments or set up direct debits easily. Also had a query so emailed them and had a prompt reply."
"Hi Iam writing a short review to just how happy Iam with the service I've choosed for my daughter the woman who dealt with me and helped me through everything I needed she was so pleasant and helpful to everything I wanted thank you"
"Very easy to set up, quick to respond to emails and questions"
"Really easy to open and efficient in sending policy information"
"Secured, safe and excellent app"
"Easy to set up. I only wished I heard about this before having my baby."
"The lady i spoke to on the phone was lovely, she went throught all my options that i could do to open savings for my son and explanied it in a way that was easy to understand .."
"Very good company to invest in. I done my research. When speaking to customer services they are really helpful and friendly."
"Outstanding customer service with perfection"
"Recently open the account, was fast and easy, operators was friendly and helpfull. 100% recomended"
"Just what I was looking for when looking to open an account for my baby. I must admit the voucher wording is a little misleading as it is worded as if “you get a love2shop voucher when opening” but actually you just get entered into a prize draw. Otherwise generally easy and straight forward."
Hi Emily,

Thank you for leaving us a review. You will be receiving a Love2Shop voucher for opening a plan with us, and this will be sent once the first payment into the plan is received. Our Member Service team will be in touch soon to clarify this.

In the meantime if there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by calling them on 0161 428 1212 or emailing them on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Kind regards,
Lyba
"Sherperd Friendly helps me to save for my children because I am not good with savings but with them.I am able to save for my kids future."
"Quick and easy to open for my newborn daughter. I had an issue when opening the account. I forgot to enter a promotional code in order to receive a love2shop voucher, I emailed the support team and this was soon rectified."
"Very easy to arrange simple for people who prefer to work online rather than verbally"
"I am still awaiting for the documents so I have the details if want to make a payment"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your plan documents should be available when you login to Your Account online.

I’ve let our Member Service Team know and one of them will be in touch shortly to help you and to let you know where you can view your documents.

Kind regards,