Shepherds Friendly Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
It was very straightforward and informative. Clear language and explanations so very pleased. thanks Jim
easy to do and well explained and details sent through, so you were not waiting for items
Excellent savings strategy and very friendly staff. Hope to have a long savings future ahead
Very simple account set up and a very attentive courtesy call.
A very simple and easy process, would highly recommend.
Easy to open an account, website is very professional and user friendly, security seems good with 2 factor authentication as standard so I know my money is safe. Looking forward to investing monthly as planned.
I have made 3 payments amounting to £75 and have not received my echo dot.
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and letting us know about your recent experience. We would like to look into this for you as we don’t offer the Echo Dot when you open a plan with us. Please could I ask you to contact our Member Service team on 0161 428 1212 so they can help resolve this.

Lyba
Friendly professional advice with no pressure .Fist class service
Fantastic company
I found the experience to be very easy quick efficient and best competitive quote so I was very happy to accept it and put my mind to rest.
Happy with my experience so far havnt been with them long so far so good
Very easy straightforward process. Opened two accounts for my little boys in less than 10 mins. For the sake of 10 mins out of my day I have now set up regular savings for my children. Fantastic. Thank you.
really pleased with the service provided
Quick and easy to get started with a savings plan
I found the lady on the phone very friendly and informative, I am confident in my choice of account for my son now;-)
Hi Esther,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your beautiful little one, we adore meeting our members.

Welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little one in the future.

Lyba
Very smooth process from start to finish. However the website wasn’t working properly and I still have got my voucher
Hi Sean,

Thank you for leaving us a review and feedback.

I’m sorry that you experienced difficulties with the website. Just to let you know, with regards to your Love2Shop voucher, the code for this will be emailed to you after we have received your first Direct Debit payment into your plan. Please allow a few days for your voucher code to be emailed to you. If there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to contact our Member Services team on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Friendly effective service
Easy to open, good customer service
Setting up an ISA has been very swift and easy to do. Process was quick after confirmation of my identity. I’ve recommend Shepherds Friendly to my friends.
Hello there cant wait to start saving money for my son this is great way to save money for your child
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.69 based on 1,920 reviews