Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Easy to set up. I only wished I heard about this before having my baby."
"The lady i spoke to on the phone was lovely, she went throught all my options that i could do to open savings for my son and explanied it in a way that was easy to understand .."
"Very good company to invest in. I done my research. When speaking to customer services they are really helpful and friendly."
"Outstanding customer service with perfection"
"Recently open the account, was fast and easy, operators was friendly and helpfull. 100% recomended"
"Just what I was looking for when looking to open an account for my baby. I must admit the voucher wording is a little misleading as it is worded as if “you get a love2shop voucher when opening” but actually you just get entered into a prize draw. Otherwise generally easy and straight forward."
Hi Emily,

Thank you for leaving us a review. You will be receiving a Love2Shop voucher for opening a plan with us, and this will be sent once the first payment into the plan is received. Our Member Service team will be in touch soon to clarify this.

In the meantime if there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Services Team by calling them on 0161 428 1212 or emailing them on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Lyba
"Sherperd Friendly helps me to save for my children because I am not good with savings but with them.I am able to save for my kids future."
"Quick and easy to open for my newborn daughter. I had an issue when opening the account. I forgot to enter a promotional code in order to receive a love2shop voucher, I emailed the support team and this was soon rectified."
"Very easy to arrange simple for people who prefer to work online rather than verbally"
"I am still awaiting for the documents so I have the details if want to make a payment"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your plan documents should be available when you login to Your Account online.

I’ve let our Member Service Team know and one of them will be in touch shortly to help you and to let you know where you can view your documents.

Lyba
"It a brilliant way to save for you little one future and to make shore they have thing that want"
"Easy to sign up to and a great feeling knowingy son will get a nice 18th birthday surprise"
"Cant log online after registering"
Hi Lorna,

Thank you for leaving us a review and bringing this to our attention. Our Member Services Team will be in touch with you shortly to help you with accessing your online account.

Lyba
"I love your service and I am pleased to have a plan with your firm."
"Seemed to be some website functionality issues but overall a good, fast process"
"Easy going bank with regular statements and communication. Easily contactable customer service with advisors within UK. One happy and satisfied customer"
"I was very impressed by the service that I received. I spoke with Valerie Brooks almost two years ago and she was able to help me track down my daughters trust fund details and provided me with information on changing over to an ISA. Almost two years later, she was just as helpful and when I finally did make the change to the child ISA, it was simple and hassle free. I would definitely recommend anyone to the Shepherds Friendly society based on the service that I have already received."
"The lady who helped was very friendly and sent me all the necessary forms within a couple days."
"Very easy to open and clear terms and conditions. Good to have online account to make easy payments if required."
"I'm really happy with my childrens saving accounts ,I do trust this company and believe that my money is safe with them .now nearly 9years with this company,highly recommend!"
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 1,640 reviews