Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
Really dissapointed - thinking of cancelling my policy. I took out an income protection policy nearly 5 years ago with 2 weeks waiting period. I had to make a claim after I got Covid19. Stayed at home for nearly 3 weeks, however my claim was rejected as I was “required to self-isolate for 10 days after positive test and therefore not incapacitated beyond waiting period”. I assume it means - according to Shepherds Friendly - I should have gone back to work after 10 days even though I have been still experiencing Covid19 symptoms (such as fever, fatigue, headaches etc.).
I would have gone back to work if I could (I am earning MUCH more from my job than I’d get in income protection benefits). However, I have to do quite a lot of manual/ physical labour such as carrying heavy stuff and was simply unable to do it due to ongoing Covid19 symptoms.

Therefore, I am really disappointed that I am not entitled to anything after paying premiums for nearly 5 years - now it’s not even a matter of money but a matter of principle. I cannot trust that I would be able to get help from Shepherds Friendly in the future, should I need them. I will look into the T&Cs how to cancel the policy.
Hello,

Thanks for giving us your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with Shepherds Friendly did not meet your expectations, our members are important to us and we are looking into this matter for you. If you would like to speak about this matter, or anything else, with someone from our Member Services team, you can contact them on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
The new website is terrible. Can't log in on mobile, can't reset password, can't believe it got approved to go live in this state.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and getting in touch with us via email. I’m sorry to hear you have been having trouble with our new website. We launched early this morning and our team is working hard to resolve any issues you might be experiencing. If you have any other concerns, you can reach our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Aidan
Excellent experience. Simple and very clear. Highly recommended.
All ok, nothing of note to report yet.
Hello,
Thank you for leaving a review. At Shepherds Friendly, we are always keen to hear about the experience of our members and are always available to listen to any queries you might have. If you ever have any questions, or would like to speak to someone about your plan, feel free to contact the Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Quick quote excellent service
It was a very straight forward process to open the plan.
Excellent service does exactly what it says.
Very easy to set up no problems at all, perfect for a busy mum with little time to spare.
They are very good
Very easy to sign up to. Idea way of saving for the bad times
Easy process and clear information
Brilliant and simple to set up accounts for my daughters , I can’t wait to continue to use Shepard’s to make sure my family have savings
Very good easy understand
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review. We always appreciate feedback from our members about their experience at Shepherds Friendly and are here to help if you have any questions or issues. If there is anything you want to discuss about your plan, always feel free to contact our Member Services team on 0800 526 249 or via email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk, who will be more than willing to talk you through anything you want.

Very happy customer
Really easy to do
easy process
Easy to set up online. Answered any correspondence that I needed very quickly. Very straightforward. So far so good. Would recommend.
Its Easy to sign up and put your all details. It's very useful for me and my child.
easy to understand and navigate.
Easy and seamless set up!
very quick and easy opening an account
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.67 based on 2,401 reviews