Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherd Chartered Surveyors
Read Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

About Shepherd Chartered Surveyors:

We are Scotland’s leading Chartered Surveyors, valuers, property agents and managers. With decades of experience and expertise combined with in-depth local market knowledge, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of Residential and Commercial Property Services.

Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is located strategically throughout Scotland, our clients benefit from our local market knowledge and the large network of dedicated professionals with a wide range of experience, expertise and resources.

Tell us how Shepherd Chartered Surveyors made you happy
Very efficient service. So grateful for the help and guidance provided during lockdown and then prompt response when able to go out and carry out home report. Have already recommended.
(Inverness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Very well organised survey given the current lockdown. Surveyor was punctual and produced accurate and comprehensive report.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 1 month ago
Very efficient from start to finish survey carried out professionally and quick no hassles
(Kilmarnock) - Posted 2 months ago
Terrible experience!! I instructed Shepherd to survey my property, had to chase them every step of the way, once they had taken my money I fell to the bottom of their priorities, it took them one month, a formal complaint and many excuses to issue me the final report. Sometimes what you pay for isn't what you get, unfortunately!
We acknowledge your comments raised in your review. If you would like to send me additional details regarding this i'll bring it to the attention of the Managing Partner for that area, who will investigate it further. Please send the details to david@shepherd.co.uk
Thank you.
Excellent and efficient service from Shepherd Chartered Surveyors.
Andrew Neil carried out the survey and was extremely quick at moving our remortgage forward afterwards.
He had full protective equipment while in our home and was friendly and happy to answer any questions I had.
I would highly recommend this company.
Martin Reid
(Paisley) - Posted 2 months ago
excellent customer care and efficient service
Great communication from start to finish and a friendly service from all the team.
Delighted with the service. Reliable, accurate and approachable.
Good guys doing a difficult job in the current climate. Highly recommend.
A very professional job from a very presentable and knowledgable employee of Shepherd.

I was delighted at the speed and friendliness of the whole process.

Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. A very quick and seamless service, having had various issues with our firms in the past, I can’t recommend Shepherds enough.
Surveyor did not introduce himself. Was not interesting in communicating in anyway. Very rude and admitted his assessment was purely to "arse cover."
(Dundee) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you.
Amazing from start to finish. Great communication from the outset, from the front desk, right through to the surveyor's visit. Well explained and a professional service. Recommended.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 4 months ago
Adrian and his colleague arrived at the house to complete a survey on my property. They were friendly, professional and answered all my questions fully. They were respectful of the fact that I was working from home and went about the survey quickly and as non-intrusively as possible.
(Musselburgh) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good service
(Glasgow South) - Posted 4 months ago
Easy to use website. Punctual, polite, efficient surveyors.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 4 months ago
very good examination of property
(Musselburgh) - Posted 4 months ago
They are very easy to deal with and arrived at the property on time. The survey was done in a professional manner.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 4 months ago
Very satisfied with the way in which the survey was carried out. Property was offered on very quickly but now, unfortunately, on hold due to the Pandemic.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 4 months ago
Very Professional Service.Very good staff to deal with.
Excellent service in carrying out my Home Report by the Byres Rd branch. Instructed on Monday morning and I had the report later that day. Efficient admin staff and a very professional surveyor.
Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is rated 4.80 based on 153 reviews