Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherd Chartered Surveyors
Read Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

About Shepherd Chartered Surveyors:

We are Scotland’s leading Chartered Surveyors, valuers, property agents and managers. With decades of experience and expertise combined with in-depth local market knowledge, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of Residential and Commercial Property Services.

Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is located strategically throughout Scotland, our clients benefit from our local market knowledge and the large network of dedicated professionals with a wide range of experience, expertise and resources.

Tell us how Shepherd Chartered Surveyors made you happy
Terrible experience!! I instructed Shepherd to survey my property, had to chase them every step of the way, once they had taken my money I fell to the bottom of their priorities, it took them one month, a formal complaint and many excuses to issue me the final report. Sometimes what you pay for isn't what you get, unfortunately!
We acknowledge your comments raised in your review. If you would like to send me additional details regarding this i'll bring it to the attention of the Managing Partner for that area, who will investigate it further. Please send the details to david@shepherd.co.uk
Thank you.
Surveyor did not introduce himself. Was not interesting in communicating in anyway. Very rude and admitted his assessment was purely to "arse cover."
(Dundee) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you.
Poor survey, not recommended, guy just spent a couple of minutes. Stuck with the dlat because of lower price tag on the survey. Rubbish
(Glasgow South) - Posted 6 months ago