Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherd Chartered Surveyors
Read Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

About Shepherd Chartered Surveyors:

We are Scotland’s leading Chartered Surveyors, valuers, property agents and managers. With decades of experience and expertise combined with in-depth local market knowledge, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of Residential and Commercial Property Services.

Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is located strategically throughout Scotland, our clients benefit from our local market knowledge and the large network of dedicated professionals with a wide range of experience, expertise and resources.

Tell us how Shepherd Chartered Surveyors made you happy
The valuation on my property fell well below my expectations and those of my estate agents. I was not allowed to discuss the issue with Shepherds and therefore faced with having to disappoint potential buyers who viewed my property and expected to be able to buy it. Fortunately, several viewers were able to understand the error made by Shepherds and my property sold for £25,000 above their valuation.
(Glasgow West End) - Posted 5 months ago
This company spent exactly 5 minutes in a 3 beds property. They didn't even noticed dampness in the ceiling. Never tried to open a window.
And they NEVER inform about properties that might need a minning report, as others surveyors do.
Please stay away from a property that has been surveyed by these fraudsters.
The person who carried out the survey was good and once money paid the aftercare customer service was horrible. They were not replying appropriately to the query and trying to be difficult to deal with.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 6 months ago