Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
You sent me the wrong item. Not even a different colour…a pair of shorts instead of a top. The mind boggles
Scandiborn AVOID AVOID AVOID they have fraudulently taken funds out of my bank account. i have tried to telephone them but they do not take phone calls and advise to email marking urgent in the subject bar. i have done this and sent a lot of emails to contact me. the funds were taken out of my bank account a month ago. buyers be aware...this company are privately owned and must be struggling in this pandemic to take my money and not make contact to return the funds.
I ordered 2 products one month ago which had a 3-5 day delivery. One arrived a week ago after chasing multiple times. The second package hasn’t even arrived. It’s been a very disappointing experience and I will not be purchasing from this company again. There is no way to contact you apart from email and that takes a few days for you to respond - you should have a customer contact number.
My products have still not been sent to me. I ordered them a week ago & paid for next day delivery. I received a phonecall from a very helpful lady but since then despite 2 e mails I have heard nothing.
I ordered last Wednesday 25th August. I paid for next day delivery to Belfast, and after realised this is only for uk mainland. But it has still not arrived. You should not take payment for next day delivery to a location you can’t offer this service
Order still hasn’t been delivered. I have emailed three times and still had no response. Yodel delivery note created however item not yet collected for collection or in progress. Ultimately - they’ve taken my money and not delivered the item.
Made an order 12 days ago and still have not received the item although states 3-5 working days. Money has been taken out of my account, and I’ve now reached out to scandiborn 3 times and haven’t received a reply.
Ordered the King of the Road car track as it looked great online and my son loves to race his cars, but practically it is not well made and the pieces do not fit well (the arrow pieces all stick up) so I think it is huge disappointment and my son does not race his cars on the track (as the arrows stick up) so he isn’t using it at all (he’s 6 years old).
Purchased a pram unfortunately it was damaged. You said you follow up with supplier to try and see could they send out a part. Had to follow up a few time to see if there was a response. Then it was confirmed couldn’t get the part so I’d get a refund and you would arrange collections. Gave ye dates for collection no response, have followed up on this still no response. Phone lines closes and no respond to emails very poor customer service, really disappointed as the toys look lovely. Getting frustrated with the process at this stage. A lady has wasted two days not leaving the house encase DPD would arrive. Just getting annoyed at this point. Fiona Please contact me
Awful, wrong item arrived, took 3 days to respond to my email, ordered a towel specifically for holiday but the wrong item arrived and didnt respond in time to fix the issue, wont use again
Terrible customer service! I spent over £2,000 on the website on large items, and cannot for the life of me get hold of anyone
Awful product bought - the strolley and it is so sharp it has cut us all! Complained and have heard nothing back.
Delivered Wrong Product and Customer Care is not responding to return or for replacement. All the money on product seems wasted.
The tent is adorable. Unfortunately my one year keeps pushing on it from the inside and already ripped the fabric pocket that holds the tent like pole. I would have thought something that was $50 would last a little longer
Ordered product almost 4 weeks ago, after 10 days, I noticed that it hadn't shipped so I contacted them via email. No reply for a few days. I reached out via social media, only then did I get a reply. They said they'd check with the vendor and get back to me, never did. I emailed again, this time checking on a status and requesting a refund. They asked me to check my mail to make sure it hadn't arrived like I don't do that 2x a day. Still hasn't shipped and almost 3 weeks had passed. Finally I asked for another refund after continued lack of updates. No reply via email. Reached out via social media and got a reply. Said it would be shipped express and there was an error with their supplier. Checked today, and it was NOT shipped express. Only regular mail. Only after I asked a second time for a refund did they suddenly find the order and ship it "expedited." By the time it arrives, a seasonal item, it will only be able to be used for about 2 weeks before the pool closes. No refund in shipping, and at least 2-3 hours of my time trying to track down what happened to my order and get someone to reply to my emails. Will never be shopping this website again and will be warning others not to, as well.
Has not responded to my email query. Order has not arrived and does not look like it’s been dispatched despite being paid for 9 days ago.
Paid for next day delivery however package did not arrive for 3 weeks. I emailed Scandibørn several times to check where my parcel was and then to complain but received no response on any occasion.
The product I bought was a liewood thermal flask. It wasn’t cheap, but more expensive than a chilli flask but I had purchased the dinosaur liewood bowls so thought it would be nice to have a set. The flask doesn’t work. It doesn’t keep food warm for even an hour.
The quality of the products were very poor and the customer service was so slow. I was expected to pay for the cost of return of a toy that doesn't make a proper sound!
Premium item I purchased was faulty. Item also didn’t come with any packing note or return information. I have emailed customer services with photos of the faulty item, and have had no response to date. Poor service and poor quality item.
Hello Raychel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we have not got back to your email that you have sent us yesterday. Our response time is usually 24 hours however at the moment it is slightly longer due to an increased volume of enquiries. I have spoken to the team and a Customer Service Advisor has replied to your exchange request. Please also note that we do not send returns slips or packing notes with our orders to do our bit for the environment. These documents are being emailed out as soon as your order has been desptached.
Scandiborn is rated 4.80 based on 15,307 reviews