Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Item arrived full of mould - Disgusting.
A member of the scandiborn team has yet to send me a response regarding a refund or details on collection of the item.
I was very disappointed with the wooden xylophone. It was fine as a hitting coloured wood toy but not as a musical toy.
Sending it back
For a £60 product, we were gravely disappointed when our hot air balloon light arrived. The metal frame was rusted. The balloon fabric itself had mould on and stunk terribly. Furthermore, there was slug slime up one side of the shade. The metal frame was also broken. The product had clearly been returned, remained in unsuitable storage for some time, and then subsequently shipped to us without a quality check. A review was left as soon as we received the product. No reply was issued. We categorically will never use Scandiborn again.
Wrong item sent. Was a birthday present, ordered with express shipping and wrong item was delivered. No reply despite mailing on a Friday afternoon. Had to wait until after the birthday even to notify about the mistake!
I still waiting for someone to contact me as I am not happy with the product. I sent more than 4 emails and I haven’t had answer. 😡
My item was not delivered albeit Royal Mail marking it as such and I have not heard back from customer services about my lost order.
Shocking Company to deal with
Do not talk on the phone
Take over 48 hours to respond to an email which would take seconds on the phone
I will never deal again and would advise everyone else to give a wide birth
I’ve purchased a piece of furniture which I’ve changed my mind about and want to return. I’ve just been sent a shipping address to return it to, it’s extremely heavy, I’m not sure how I will get it to a post office and how much it will cost. I’m extremely disappointed that there is no collection service available as this is completely impractical with a piece of furniture. I have contacted Scandiborn but had no reply. Very disappointed in the returns process and the lack of communication. Will not be shopping here again.
I didn’t expect it to be so tiny. It felt almost like a joke. My 4yo didn’t even register the gift.
Really disappointed. I ordered the anti-roll changing mat which arrived and looked very faded and just not the quality that it appeared on the website. It also cost me 8 pounds to send it back to you, only to be also told that you deduct shipping costs from the refund too.
I think that is disgraceful especially at this time when people have no other option but to shop online. Will not be recommending.
Not able to return free of charge.
These products go against all safe sleep advice, lullaby trust website has a download of safe sleep products, and items like your sleep cushion are far from safe for babies to sleep in!!
I’ve had emailed you to get an update on my order and still haven’t received any word back.
I still haven’t received my order nor have I had a reply to my email
Still haven't recieved my parcel so cannot do a review other than it has been over a week and I still have no birthday present for my daughter which has now passed
10 days after order still waiting for my delivery. No answer from customer service.
I got the little mattress and cover and was really happy but a fortnight later I took the cover off to hand wash it and when I put it back on the zip broke. It was a really flimsy zip. For the price paid I think that wasn’t a great quality and the zip should have been more robust. I now can’t fix the zip.
Terrible experience with Scandiborn. Wrong size beanbag sent which was a Christmas present from Father Christmas. Sent several emails to a very rude and patronising unhelpful robot named Polly. It took 5 emails before they offered the refund and then it was only the difference (and that was with me having to accept the wrong order). Polly’s rude emails were quite something. Would not order from this company again and there lack of customer service for their error was incredible, so I am now left with an oversized cushion they they call a bean bag! Avoid this company, there are far superior bean bag out there. Please don’t be fooled by their’ Sandi’ image
Unfortunately I have not received my goods therefore not happy to give a good review.
I would not recommend buying the water bottles with the straw lid. Poor quality... broke after 1 week and cannot get a replacement anywhere... waste of money!
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,749 reviews