Savoy Timber Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber
How were we on price?
"Really pleased with the excellent quality of the Louvre Doors. Just a slight recommendation as I would have preferred butt hinges. Customer service was good with updates of day/time of delivery - much appreciated thank you."
"good quality"
How were we on price?
"Good service, quick delivery, item was as we wanted with measurements etc."
"Very good service"
How were we on price?
"I was rather impressed with the website and the fact the product can be shipped to us next day. But after all when I make the Savoy timber aware to let me know one hour before product delivered I lost a day of work as I never received the phonecall from the delivery guys what cause late finish and fuming customer at the end."
How were we on price?
"I placed the order the day before i went to collect it, on the Savoy web site and paid via PayPal, which was quite easy and impressive. the next day i went to collect my paid order. the wigan store had no recognition of my order. i printed out my savoy order for store reference, which did not help. The order took longer than if i had walked in off the street to place the order, because they took so long trying to find my order on the COMPUTER... the store did not know about my order so i had to request the goods again. so don't order and pay online! ps, good products steve c"
How were we on price?
"Were one of the few suppliers that I found to supply the melamine faced chipboard in cream."
How were we on price?
"I purchased a 3m worktop, communications were excellent & worktop arrived quickly & extremely well packaged. Very happy with service & product."
How were we on price?
"Arrived for pick up quickly, good solid panel."
How were we on price?
"Product as described. Delivered on time . Will use them again."
How were we on price?
"As they promised despatched really quick, as I asked questions they answered straight away, happy with product too"
How were we on price?
"Very happy, cut perfectly and easy purchase and delivery I would recommend to anyone"
How were we on price?
"Helped me enormously with a worktop problem I had and was super helpful."
How were we on price?
"arrived on time and good item"
How were we on price?
"Prompt, efficient and informative service"
How were we on price?
"Delivery was excellent, ordered Tuesday evening on line and delivered by Thursday! Quality was also very good for value decking kit, little distortion, cupping or crowning on boards and framing timber. Price was the best I could find on line. One slight negative was the installation instructions that were supposed to be emailed after order dispatch were not forthcoming. Not a problem to experienced DIY or builder but might be vital for someone making their first attempt.. Having said that this was an easy and very successful transaction and I will certainly look to Savoy Timber first for any future requirement."
How were we on price?
"Easy to buy from website and fadt delivery."
How were we on price?
"Great product and price,excellent delivery,friendly helpfully staff."
"Some of the timber was damaged and misshapen pickup my self next time"
How fast was your delivery?
"It cost more to buy direct than through ebay, i though i was helping you out! No knobs came with the doors. I ordered two sizes to fill a specific space, and explained my needs/ intentions; the doors dont match as the middle batton is at different heights"
Savoy Timber is rated 4.34 based on 1,222 reviews