Savoy Timber Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber
How were we on price?
"Delivery issue was resolved very quickly and efficiently"
Posted 35 minutes ago
How were we on price?
"Very happy with service recieved, particularly from Meg. Driver also really courteous and helpful. 5 star all round."
How were we on price?
"Custom doors, dead on. Look wonderful and easy to fit."
How were we on price?
"Got what I wanted when I wanted it"
How were we on price?
"very good product although cheap in price looks very good thank you for a quick and effective service. some issue with delivery as it came in too loads but that didn't really matter."
How were we on price?
"Well l can rate this Company first class. I ordered on the Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday, you can’t get much quicker than that. And the delivery man was so pleasant and helpful. Thank you for a perfect service."
How were we on price?
"Great product and customer service would recommend. Thank you."
How were we on price?
"thought with the decking boards being so cheap (did price every other companies)that there might be a few dodgy boards and perhaps older ones, but no every one has been 1st class.Very pleased"
How fast was your delivery?
"Found my worktop in B & Q at £140 a length and managed to contact Wilson Art who supply B & Q they told me Savoy Timber also supply the same work top, without the ABS edge when I looked £95 per 3m length and did a 1500 breakfast bar also B & Q price came in at £680 and I have managed to get my worktops eith Savoy Timber for £409 inc delivery very pleased as the saving helps alot and this is why I used Savoy Timber, very good service, very pleased."
How were we on price?
"Excellent product and a very good delivery service. The decking kit easy to install and looks great."
How were we on price?
"Overall fairly happy with the service and product though there were a few issues. As other reviews have warned, nearly half of decking had splits in the end, which wasnt too much of a concern for me as I needed to trim it down, and is to be expected from the cheapest decking they have. I also feel nearly £40 delivery on a order that wasnt even over £135 seems little steep, especially as it only becomes apparent right at the end. However, it still worked out much cheaper than other suppliers and products, however if you need perfect, sturdy decking, I wouldn't go for the cheapest option. If cheap is all that's required though, this is a perfect choice"
How were we on price?
"Good value for money and delivery was good, but grumpy staff"
How were we on price?
"prompt service and delivery man very helpful"
How were we on price?
"We received a good product at a great price and your delivery driver was fabulous, he unloaded all the decking ordered and placed them in convenient place for us - please send him our grateful thanks! (Delivery to Stockport)."
How were we on price?
"Great product at great price"
How were we on price?
"No instructions sent on decking build had to go to local branch to pick up missing items. No response when queried on internet."
How were we on price?
"Great product, great service. Shame delivery is so expensive though!"
How were we on price?
"Good prompt delivery and good quality deck boards"
How were we on price?
"Delivery on time, great price, very happy. Colin"
How were we on price?
"Excellent service. Great product. Prompt delivery."
Savoy Timber is rated 4.45 based on 2,490 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access