Savoy Timber Reviews

anthony@savoytimber.com

Savoy Timber 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Savoy Timber 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Guest
Good service delivered on time
Very very good!
Very good price
Good prices, helpfull staff good selection of timber recommended.
Very helpful good service and good price
Very good customer service
Instore customer care appalling. Delivery staff brilliant
quality goods and reasonable prices
Good quality decking. Arrived on time.excelent service.
The order took 2 weeks to deliver which I can understand to a point as I tradesmen are struggling to get materials. There was 2 items missing off the order so had to ring the store so I could pick them up. The staff at the Wigan were excellent, as they suggested an alternative to a part of the order was discontinued. Also the 2 ladies in the kitchen display went above and beyond in helping me find the nearest match of cupboard handles I needed, thanks to them I got sorted.
I completed an online purchase of a single 6ft x 6ft fence panel. It comes with a 10 Yr guarantee. The previous identical same panel has lasted over 15yrs. So, I'm very happy with the product & supplier.
Was told my delivery would be on the Tuesday and that someone had to be present to assist with the unloading. The delivery date happened to coincide with a family funeral but my wife agreed that she would go on her own to save any hassle. Having forwarded an email earlier asking for an estimated arrival time I decided at around 4:30pm to contact Savoy only to be told that the delivery was now Thursday! I wouldn’t have minded the changed date if they had only informed me. In the end, I missed a family funeral and also spent the whole day (from 8am) waiting on a delivery that was never going to arrive! If the star rating had a zero being the lowest, I’m afraid that would have been it
Dear Sir, Firstly we would like to apologise for the late delivery, We are investigating why this was not delivered on time. This was a direct delivery from the supplier. They gave us a date which we passed on to you. The first we knew that there was a delay was when you contacted us. We are looking for answers as to why this happened and will be in touch. Again apologies for the late delivery. We are sorry you did not get our normal outstanding service. Best Regards Lisa
Excellent items, easy to order and pay for online. Communication from customer services was great, quick turnaround for collection next day. Items look even better insitu.
Excellent service, I have used this company on a number of occasions, each time excellent service, from the booking to the delivery. I even had to alter my last order, an error on my behalf. Savoy Timber just altered the order without any fuzz or drama. I would strongly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Matches well to my worktops which will want to add to in the near future
I have often over many years bought my timber from Savoy Timber . Why ? because I get a first class service every time ,the prices are very competitive , the quality is always good ,and the staff are very informative and polite, The delivery service is excellent also the drivers etc are cheerful and obliging . .Davd R.
Bought better quality pallets than the back gate purchased.
Hi There ,Seeing as we have had no contact from you whatsoever for over 12 months then a review to say the product was unsatisfactory, we have been left with very little we can do to help at this time. It's very unusual for a customer to receive a gate, fit it then complain about it online without reporting any quality issues to us. For us to be able you deal with issues we do have to be told about them. If we are told we always do our best to help. The loose panels you described are part of the gate construction. They are left slightly loose so they can be removed and moved to the opposite side of the gate, so it can be hung either way. Chicken and egg situation as you described it on our phone call today, is not helpful to you as a customer, or us as a reputable company that always goes the extra mile to help our customers. Best Regards Savoy Timber
Recent??? April I think. Covid has a lot to answer for!! Thank you
Fab team at Wigan store. Really helpful to a single woman not really understanding DIY or sizes or "how to" I just had a picture of how I wanted my new kitchen and worktops to look.
Prompt dispatch and very responsive when contacting them subsequently with a query on the product. I've bought from them a few years ago and I'd buy from them again.
Savoy Timber is rated 4.46 based on 6,024 reviews