Savoy Timber Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber
How were we on price?
"Very smooth ordering process, great communication to confirm delivery date and swift delivery"
How were we on price?
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would recommend to family and friends."
How were we on price?
"I was really pleased that I could find a piece of worktop that would be cut to size. not second hand but new. Instead of paying a hundred pound for something I could not use or had nowhere to store or sell it. After I had used just 1 metre. No trouble no fuss and worthwhile."
How were we on price?
"Good service but could of done with edging with the order"
How were we on price?
"Delivered what I required."
How were we on price?
"Sliding doors excellent. Delivery driver ( dave ) very helpful and professional."
How were we on price?
"4 days from order to delivery. Cant complain."
How were we on price?
"Although the goods & customer service were good the delivery service let us down. The goods were notified to be delivered on the Friday but we received them on the following Monday. We were asked to be on hand to assist the unloading and waited in vain. The courier did not contact us to apologise or to let us know they would not make it that day. Having said all of this, Savoy Timber customer services were very good in tracking the order and getting back to us to update the situation. Overall happy with the goods but disappointed in the courier service."
How were we on price?
"Although the order was sent out incorrect the done there best to put it right"
How were we on price?
"Great products, great prices"
How were we on price?
"Quick delivery and unloaded even though I was not available"
How were we on price?
"Good quality timber although there has been a few cracks through the ends of the decking lengths I ordered.. luckily I have ordered over what I need for this not to be a major issue as delivery costs were pretty heavy on my pocket overall I would order again as most of the time is of good quality and is as described on the website"
How were we on price?
"EXCELLENT ,PROMPT SERVICE WOULD USE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU"
How were we on price?
"Even though we bought our product as seconds it was much better quality than we thought so saved us money ."
How were we on price?
"Good quality sliding doors at good price"
How were we on price?
"Good service & communication. Product very good. Won’t hesitate to buy again. Thank you"
How were we on price?
"Cut to exact length - or not as it turns out (despite confirming twice) - not even sure I have had the extra refunded. Customer service was argumentative, extortionate delivery cost and it still took a week and a half. (and was wrong)"
How were we on price?
"Initial delivery arrived on time, however some items lost in transit. Savoy responded well and replaced the missing items without quibble."
How were we on price?
"The item i wanted was available and at a great price. Great service :)"
How were we on price?
"Delivery always seems to be really late which is the last thing you want. last order arrived at 4:30 pm 2 days after original order. So don't use if your in a hurry as you will be in for a long wait. Apart from that cheap prices and good quality stuff."
Savoy Timber is rated 4.31 based on 527 reviews