Savoy Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber
Read Savoy Timber Reviews

anthony@savoytimber.com

Great service, fast delivery.
Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and was phoned Monday morning and order was delivered Monday afternoon , very happy with the quick delivery
Very impressed with service and delivery
The decking arrived within the timescale indicated and they arevjust right for whstvi wanted
Met all expectations.
I have only received half my order, and that was short of 10 Decking boards, should have received 80 Decking boards only recieved 30. and I've PAID FOR DELIVERY.
The kitchen worktop I purchased was excellent and well packaged. I would highly recommend and would purchase from them again.
I bought a decking kit, really good quality, easy to put together. Thank you.
The nearest access to my rear garden is down a narrow alley the lads got down it as far as they could and dropped the load for me within 20 meters of my gate, saved me a lot of handballing .many thanks
I have found the customer service is very good in helping with the purchase, though the payment took some process . The goods delivery cost is a bot on the high side as it turned out the delivery depot is just down the road to me.
Poor quality fixings of timber braces.
Good timber and good service
Ordered timber and decking boards for a 3.6 x 2.4 decking. The order arrive quickly and both the frame timber and decking boards were great quality. There was a slight mix up with the order but after a phone call it was sorted out quickly. Great service, great quality and very good price. Overall very good operation.
Really efficient
Pergect service from start to finish. V good quality at competative price
Quality timber at great prices!
Excellent quality
I bought a sample of laminate for £1.25 (plus £0.99 postage) and was sent a tiny broken off-cut. How they have the audacity to charge for such a pathetic sample which I can hardly use, I do not know, and to charge £0.99 postage for some thing so light, and thus even marking this up too, beggars belief.
Flimsy piece of plastic - not a sample of the laminate product at all!!
Ordered the wood for a 3.6M x 3.7M deck.
All arrived in good time and wood was Ok apart from one 3.6M 3" x 2" beam which was so badly bowed it was unusable.
Savoy Timber is rated 4.47 based on 4,259 reviews