Savoy Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber
Read Savoy Timber Reviews

anthony@savoytimber.com

Savoy Timber was easy to order online and came quicker than they stated which worked for me. Excellent service and my timber very happy with. I will use these guys again when needed!
Good quality composite decking at a great price. Quick delivery too
So easy to deal with, great price for decking and super fast delivery. Many thanks.
Brilliant service driver friendly and very helpful, thankyou.
Excellent service! Product despatched within the seven days as promised, easy instruction to assemble. Drivers also very helpful! Second purchase of the decking kits for me and very pleased with the service both times!
All the team at Savoy Preston were nothing but helpful when I spoke to them. I placed my order online and it was ready to collect the same day and they even helped transport it into my dads car with him which was a big help.
Easy website to use. Order arrived very quickly.
Delivery was a bit haphazard but that was down to Tufnells. Savoy soon sorted it. Follow up for plans was well supported by chat app on website.
I ordered 2 lengths of Zenith concrete laminate worktops and 1 upstand which were all in stock. I had asked if they had anything quicker than a week available for delivery. They did but wanted to charge a £70 delivery fee instead of £40. As the order was well over £500 I didnt wish to pay more money and emailed them to say that I would wait the week. On the morning of the delivery I phoned to ask what time it would arrive but they didnt have it and it wasnt coming. Scott offered us a full refund and told me to go to Wickes! Eventually the Store Manager sorted the mistake but the delivery driver had put it down the side of the house. We only found this out at 4.45 pm when we phoned to see what was happening. All things said now this was not a good experience and I doubt I would use them again.
Excellent service, quality material very helpful staff
Easy to order online. Delivered on time with a friendly, helpful driver. Many Thanks Jac,
Quality fence panels.Had an issue ordering online regarding delivery.
Very prompt and professional
Excellent service, excellent customer service who helped me place the order. Good delivery time. Well packaged and really friendly, helpful delivery drivers. Would definitely recommend this company!
Great service as usual and Dave the delivery driver could not have been more helpful if he tried. Can't recommend Savoy enough! A very happy customer.
it was easy to place an order, and, although it said to allow 14 days for delivery, it was delivered after 3 days. The gentleman that delivered my order was chatty, very pleasant and very respectful.
I bought 6 meter decking boards with expected delivery within 7 days. Surprisingly, I had the boards within 3 days of ordering which takes some doing, considering the items came from Blackpool and I live in Bristol. I'm more than happy to recommend Savoy Timber!
I am really pleased with the quality of the decking, the reasonable price, and the fact that it was delivered on time by Neil, the driver. Neil, on one of the hottest days we have had, went above and beyond to single-handedly unload the boards, place them where we wanted, and then double-check the delivery. I would use Savoy again.
Long delivery time and extremely expensive delivery. Other than that great!
Excellent products and first class delivery highly recommended
Savoy Timber is rated 4.48 based on 6,502 reviews