Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

Rebecca
My daughter loves receiving her letter from Santa each year and loved the fun activities that come with it. She loves the fact that Santa knows her best friends name
Very impressed with purchases snd service
Excellent service again this year thank you
It's a lovely idea. My kids live recieving these every year.
We love Santa Direct.
I do wish we could somehow track the letters as I ordered one for all 3 of my kids on the same day. One of them received their letter yesterday and the other 2 still didn’t show up today. It’s hard to explain to 3 kids why one kiddo got a letter and the others haven’t m. They very excitedly expected theirs to come today and that didn’t happen.
Excellent & very good value. Kids are thrilled with the letters. Just ordered a txt for someone, so will wait & see but so far very impressed. 2nd year of using.
Excellent service and prompt delivery which arrived when promised.
Brilliant my Granddaughter loved getting her letter from santa
Brilliant.
Having letters from Santa is my grandchildren highlight of christmas. They so look forward to receiving them even my nearly 11year old grandson, who will be 12 on Boxing day. They get so excited when they arrive especially my 9 year old grandson.Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for putting smiles on my grandchildren faces.
Brilliant service & the letters & activities are brilliant too
My child loves getting a letter from santa its nicely written and the layout makes it really magical every year.
My granddaughter was so excited to receive her letter especially as santa new what she wanted for Christmas. Will use again next year
Been doing this for 5 years now for grandkids, always brilliant
Brilliant letter thanks Santa
Fabulous this is the3rd year I’ve used you for letters to my granddaughter & great niece who loved this year their letter from Santa saying it’s now time to write to him on his note paper with some ideas of what they would like, the complete pack is excellent especially the certificate of on the good list is a great my little niece told everyone “it’s official I have proof from Santa I have been good this year!” So ThankYou.
not yet had the christmas santa letter but looking forward to the video of them opening them
My son loves his birthday card from santa, he show it to everyone.
this is the second year i have ordered santa letter they are so real for a child will have no problems buying next year if i could give this more than 10 stars i would even bought the text on Christmas Day and the Video
These Santa packs are absolutely brilliant. Very child friendly my 4 year old was able to do his own this year with my help on reading the letter to him! I always get the Santa letter to send pack & the return letter from Santa. I’d definitely recommend!
Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Lovely letter's my granddaughter's loved them
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.85 based on 2,730 reviews