Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

you,s done great she will be so happy when she opens it on thursday. thank you 😊
My grandson loved it and asked how Father Christmas knew it was his birthday!
Birthday card for my grandaughter arrived just before her birthda I know she will love it as Ive used this company many many times and alwzys found the card has arrived on time for my grand childres ie for chtistmas and birthdays please keep it up you are brilliant
I am very disappointed, Luka"s birthday was the 19th, and so far as of today 22nd there has been no letter. My advice to your company is to post these letters out at least 2 weeks before their due date as the postal service is so clogged with mail it takes forever to arrive..../If Luka had been told she was getting a letter from Santa, she would have been a very disappointed little girl
My girl is very very happy
Granddaughter was thrilled with the card and pack sent. Very good
Brilliant service, great quality, absolutely love this company.
Magical and special to receive a letter from Santa
Delivered on time my child loved his birthday card from santa
My 4-year-old granddaughter felt very special when she received a birthday card from Santa, especially as she had received a Christmas letter from him and an Easter letter from the bunny, previously. Brilliant idea, many thanks.....
Simply stunning.
Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Excellent service & my granddaughter was so excited about her card
Was excellent my daught was so excited to have a birthday card from santa thank you so much 💗
Absolutely amazing service, fast delivery, top quality items. I order for birthdays and Christmas every year from here, couldn’t recommend it any more 5*
So pleased with my daughters birthday card and text from santa. She was over the moon with it she couldn't believe santa had sent her a card.
Thank you so much my son loves his card.
Lovely birthday card for my granddaughter. She was so happy that Santa remembered. Only fault was it stated it had been posted on 19th but didn’t arrive until 27th. Very slow from the North Pole. I hope Christmas will be quicker.
This is fantastic, my daughter loves receiving her letter and the activity packs are great too
Excellent service, order professionally handled with no delays or problems.
Having done a Santa letter at Christmas which our little granddaughter loved it.It was great to do one at Easter for her .As she’s only 5 she read it to us really well.So thank you.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.65 based on 11,955 reviews