Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

Very pleased with the service, made my son’s birthday, he was happy and thinks that Santa is so clever to remember all the children’s birthday’s. Thanks
The card from santa made the child's day.
I loved the idea of my granddaughter getting a birthday card from santa and i,m happy to say she was made up with it.
My two grandchildren loved their birthday cards and videos, it's made their day. The cards are really good quality. Thank you so much.
Value for money my grandson loved it.
I had a very happy boy receiving a birthday card from Santa
My grandson age 4 was so thrilled that Santa had remembered his birthday , it was a lovely card
My daughter was over the moon to receive a Birthday card and a text from Santa, the service is 5 star and I would highly recommend Santa for all his hard work.
Arrived 3 days early. Excellent quality and printing. My daughter was delighted. Good value for money.
Excellent everytime
My wee girl received her birthday card from Santa & she was over the moon it was priceless ❤️
Very satisfied with the service
Adam was delighted in receiving his birthday card and also getting a text on his birthday
Didn't receive the birthday card until Monday. 3 days late....
Thank you so much cannot wait for my little boy to open his birthday card on the 21st he will be so suprised,always arrived on time and always a happy little boy
My granddaughter loved her birthday wishes from Santa was her favourite birthday card
Cute colourful great for kids my daughter loved her card
Arrived well in time. My little granddaughter was absolutely delighted with the card. She couldn't believe Santa knew her age! Would highly recommend.
My great grandson loved his birthday card, my grandson and his wife were amazed by it. It arrived in time as well. I will be ordering the Christmas letter and birthday card again.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,132 reviews