Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

My grandson loved his letter and has put it in a safe place in his room
Very quick to receive, great service ! My kids loved it . Thank you !
I have a child that can’t read and so I read it to him….but I do think the words used for younger children could be a lot simpler
It was amazing, so many letters that you can choose from :)
My grandchildren loved them.
Not received
This is my second year of using Santa Letter Direct. My letters have always arrived on time. Great value for money and lots of letters to choose from. I will continue using them next year for my 4 Grandchildren.
It hasn't arrived yet so I can't review
Have been sending these anonymously for the past 4 years n the children love it however my partner requested one for his granddaughter and payment was taken before us giving any details still trying to amend order but nothin showing on email ??
Delighted with the service, although the 3 letters, ordered as a bundle, has taken nigh on 3 weeks to be sent to my Grandchildren. Last letter to be delivered on or by 3/4th December.
I have been ordering my kids letters from here for years and years, loads of different designs to chose from and they are amazing
Still not received it
Boys of 5 were so excited when they got the letters and filled them in straight away. 8 year old has decided he will fill his in but he's not sure about it!!!
Santa Letter Direct 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Kids loved it Most surprised by fact Santa knew their dad's address as they live with mum ! Now they truly believe in Santa and have to be good in both houses !
Very good and arrived when expected
The website was easy to use . A good choice to order from. The letter was posted when said and arrived a few days later. Well done.
As always one happy child. I've been using Santa letter direct for a few years and it's always a pleasure.
Great customer service and my daughter loved it.
Letter is amazing. Great quality and so personalised. Would highly recommend.
The letter came quickly with all names asked were mentioned and it had lovely words init
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 8,215 reviews