Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

We missed , we haven't got any Easter Bunny activity pack...My boy is very disappointed .
Did not receive it when asked they said it was online which I know for a fact was not
Disappointed as I ordered two letters for two granddaughters , One for Home schooling & one for a "Key Worker" letter - They both received a Home schooling one which kind of defeated the purpose - Santa is not as well informed as we thought :(
My great niece did not receive her letter at all, very disappointed as I usually do this every year for her.
I was not happy, none of my grandkid's got there actual letters, I had to get them electronically, It was not the same. I ordered from another company last year and they were so nice. wasn't happy with this
Great idea but since I live in the US, even though this was purchased and paid fir the first week of December, the letter arrived mid-February the following year. I was able to get a digital copy to print out and the text message from Santa did come through but again... a letter mid February isn't acceptable.
Sadly, the letter arrived almost 2 weeks after Christmas.
My Dec. 5, 2020 order for this letter was posted on Dec. 7, 2020, yet the letter did not arrive until after Dec. 25! The letter was a disappointment and by then irrelevant and I will not recommend this product.
hi the letter came but the book i paid for did not come at all
Letter was adorable and as expected. However, child didn't receive the letter until 2 weeks after Christmas.
Paid extra to have it delivered before Christmas but two out of three came after Christmas
I don't know if it was just the post office, but these letters were ordered Dec 7th and 3 arrived nicely and 1 arrived Christmas Eve and the last one didn't show up until almost a week after Christmas. That was disappointing for me as well two of my grandchildren, especially the one who received hers AFTER Christmas. Since her siblings received theirs she thought she wouldn't be getting one! She was very sad. Another thing that wasn't good was a text from Santa came to my daughter at 2:00 am!!! Really? She is obviously sleeping at 2:00 am. The other family received their text at a reasonable hour.
Placed order first part of November. Letters did not come until end of January. Extremely disappointing
Letter was received January 6
2020's Santa letter didnt turn up until AFTER Christmas !!
Purchased in November so should of arrived in plenty of time.
Customer service were helpful by sending it to me via email but I couldn't do much with it when we had no way of printing it out.
Arrived after Christmas
Ordered letters for both grandkids at the same time. ...well in advance. They arrived after Christmas and days apart. The four year old was quite upset when his sister got a letter and he didn’t.
Granddaiughter didn't receive it in mail until after Christmas. Won't use service again
Although my granddaughter was excited about receiving her letter she didn’t receive it until mid-January...VERY disappointed
I ordered 4 Santa letters at the same time. 2 showed up on time and were super cute. The other 2 came WAY after Christmas. No one got the letters because I couldn’t give two and not the others. Pretty disappointed!
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,029 reviews