Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

My 3 grandchildren still haven’t received their Santa letters and it is 12/27/20. I feel like I got scammed! Buyers beware!
It was supposed to arrive at the beginning of December. It is now Christmas Eve and it still hasn’t arrived. It was also late last year. We won’t be ordering again.
When I ordered the site stated order by December 14 to receive by Christmas. Which I did.
I am receiving a request for review of something that has not been received. Where is my order? What a disappointment.
Have never received either of my kids letters and tomorrow is Christmas Eve so this was a total waste of money and I will use someone else next time.
Very very annoyed and upset that no letter arrived for my grandson as promised for the 22nd dec and did not show up,, a friend told me the same happened to her last year from your company but I still thought I may be lucky as I ordered and payed in plenty of time, I will never order from you again and would definitely not recommend to anyone 🤯
Ordered two letters for my daughters, one came in the post 3 days later then the other which broke my little girls heart as she didn’t think she was going to get a letter from Santa
Letter was posted on dec 8th, due to arrive on dec 12th....it’s now the 15th and STILL no sign of letter! You have the cheek to email me saying that it’s been delivered and to leave a review? Well here’s your review! Absolutely awful service! Would not recommend, I now have a very upset 6 year old.
Hi, I was very pleased with my babys first Christmas letter and will have this as a beautiful keepsake for years to come, but the book I ordered I am extremely disappointed. I know it said it was printed on high quality card, but for the price I at least expected to get a nice shiny hard cover instead of a poor quality paper cover which I could have printed myself! Very poor quality for the price. I am extremely disappointed with this book as I could get much better quality elsewhere.
I wish there letters we seperate from the address sheet
My daughter loves receiving her letter from Santa each year and loved the fun activities that come with it. She loves the fact that Santa knows her best friends name
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,029 reviews