Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

We ordered the Easter letter before the cut off date for Easter delivery but we never received it.
Have not got it yet will soon
My recent order for easter was shocking! I cannot believe i brought something for £4 which i had to print off myself! No happy at all!
When ordering it has an option for digital or post which I didn’t see. I must have chosen digital so didn’t receive through post. When I contacted no help to resolve this
Did not receive my order.. so disappointed. Would very much like a refund please!
I didnt recive my letter can you refund me
My granddaughter has not yet received her Birthday card i ordered it a month ago
Have not received nothing
We haven’t received the post card
Birthday card arrived the day after birthday. No response when asked for a refund
I ordered 5 letters early in December and they were supposed to be delivered Dec 21 for Christmas. They never came. Finally I received one around end of January and one beginning of February. I've tried contacting this company for a refund and never got a response.
I didn't buy this
Order birthday letter from Santa and on the cards say : you are 7 today and picture with a cake and candles- on the cake is 9 candles ... Whay 9?!?
So no ,not happy at all!!
The letter showed up about one month after Christmas. Epic fail!
Never received the letter. Contacted customer service and letter Was supposed to be sent out again but never received it.
Letters arrived 1/25/2021 and they were ordered 12/6/2020
The letter came over two weeks after Christmas. I ordered it at the beginning of December and I have not experienced any other delays in my mail or packages delivered. The letter came so late that I had to just throw it in the garbage and not even give it to the girls, what a waste of money! NEVER AGAIN!
never received anything! It was a complete let down to my friends daughter! Would like my money back!!
The letter arrived after Christmas.
The letter came the third week of January.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,029 reviews