Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

Wonderful letters from Santa for both my grandchildren at Christmas so I ordered the Easter activity packs which they thoroughly enjoyed. Great service! I would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Kayla-mae was very happy to receive her letter and pack from the Easter bunny thank you
Puts a smile on a little girls face every time, well worth it
Absolutely brilliant, my grandchildren love receiving these letters at Easter and Christmas and I love seeing their faces when they arrive, it’s magical for them and heartwarming for us.
Brilliant. Grandchildren loved receiving their own personal letter from Santa
I've ordered from here for the last 3 years and have always been happy with my boys letters, would definitely recommend
I ordered 2 of these for my son and grand daughter they were so excited when they received them. I am very happy with my purchase. Definitely value for money. The letter was lovely and the activities kept them happy Thankyou .
I have had a few for my granddaughter, last one was the easter one was lovely
Lovely letters and ,fast delivery will definitely order again
Fabulous. She loves having something addressed to her. Quickly opened and started using all the ideas
Lovely to send something different for grandchildren. Good service.
Letters and postcard are always top quality. My little boy loves getting them, i wouldnt use anyone else. Can not wait to get the santa letter sorted this year.
I always get your santa letters and was so delighted to see ye doing Easter Bunny ones this year. The magic it brings and the wonderful look of happiness and excitement my kids had when they received them was really great. I will definitely be ordering again. We were very pleased.
Just perfect, really happy with the content and delivery
Excellent service once again.
thank you for the letter to my son pleased him with a lot of fun and activities,I definitely recommend:))
Really pleased with my purchases and will be ordering again.
We love it thank you so much.
It was perfect! Thank you
Great service. Quick delivery. My girls love recieving letters from santa and the easter bunny.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,029 reviews