Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

Very good and magical
Activity packs arrived and the kids really enjoyed them.
I have enjoyed receiving the Christmas and now the Easter but was rather disappointing with the activities as they weren’t sent out, as you had to download them. This was very difficult in getting these to download properly and they all didn’t download, so very disappointed
Have down the Santa letter for a few years now and always loved it
My lil guy(8) loved it and every time he come across it, he makes a comment. "How did he know all that about me???"
Fast delivery
Nice surprise. Lively letter
Thank you for having SO many letter options. And being able to read the letter with the edits. Then re-edit.
I think my two granddaughters enjoy receiving the letters at Christmas. The oldest girl is now 11 and the youngest will soon be 6!Quite what I shall do for Christmas Christmas this year I cannot say for definite. Their mother, my daughter re marries soon and her new husband has a daughter aged 12 soon to be 13. How does one keep that magic childhood secret?
Grandchildren loved them.
Only problem was one arrived after Christmas even though they were ordered at the same time.
Always really good Santa letters and my daughter has loved them over the years.
Great service.
my son truly enjoyed receiving something in the mail addressed to him directly. every time he comes across it in the kitchen he opens and rereads.
Easy to complete and submit. wide range of pre printed letter templates. optional additional extras such as phone calls which have used previously but not this year as the phone call was corrupted last year and despite trying to contact never heard anything back.
Ease of use and very sweet personalized memory.
I bought several Letter's and they were all really good. I had a query so emailed and was sent a response with in 48 hour's which solved my enquiry
Both letters were received after Christmas 1 on January 3rd and the other the end of January. Was promised to be delivered on December 21st 2020. Other than that both grandsons loved what they received but so late.
It’s a good on time service.
Dear Santa,
Hope you are fine as well as your family and had some time to relax since your extremely busy night. Our daughter was really excited and love your letter. She couldn't even believed that you knew so much about her work in school as well as her friends names. We were really impressed about it, good value for money and prompt delivery. We will certainly recommend it to family and friends and probably order it again as it was great fun and joy to watch.
Have a great rest Mrs Claus. Dio not forget to get you vaccine and see you in December. Thank you so much for everything.
Our grandson loved his letter an goody bag that he received before Xmas thank you for making him happy
Great letter, but arrived after Christmas since it came from England. Order early
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,038 reviews