Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

We are very happy with the service you provide. That is why we keep coming back. On time always. Thank you. Joe and Helen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I have used this web site on many occasions, and it has never failed to deliver.
Came on her actually birthday which was amazing . Daughter was so shocked
Thank you guys so much, what an amazing company you are. I will always use yourselves for Christmas letters.
Thank you again so much.
Brilliant, helps keeps the magic alive. For as long as I can, for an 8 year old!
Thank you so much, you made my daughter feel so special and believe in you all the more. Amazing video and so lovely and individual.
Cant wait for the xmas one. πŸ₯³πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ’•
Ps huge loves to you n Mrs Claus and all the elves. Xx
When I was an aunt I ALWAYS made my own letters from Santa and Easter bunny for my nieces and nephews. Now that I have children of my own I have found it difficult to find the time. Santa Direct is reasonable and they offer great packages for the kids (not just a letter) I love Santa Direct and order from them all the time.
Kiddies absolutely loved their Easter packs. Thank you so much!
Wonderful letters from Santa for both my grandchildren at Christmas so I ordered the Easter activity packs which they thoroughly enjoyed. Great service! I would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Kayla-mae was very happy to receive her letter and pack from the Easter bunny thank you
Puts a smile on a little girls face every time, well worth it
Absolutely brilliant, my grandchildren love receiving these letters at Easter and Christmas and I love seeing their faces when they arrive, it’s magical for them and heartwarming for us.
Brilliant. Grandchildren loved receiving their own personal letter from Santa
I've ordered from here for the last 3 years and have always been happy with my boys letters, would definitely recommend
I ordered 2 of these for my son and grand daughter they were so excited when they received them. I am very happy with my purchase. Definitely value for money. The letter was lovely and the activities kept them happy Thankyou .
I have had a few for my granddaughter, last one was the easter one was lovely
Lovely letters and ,fast delivery will definitely order again
Fabulous. She loves having something addressed to her. Quickly opened and started using all the ideas
Lovely to send something different for grandchildren. Good service.
Letters and postcard are always top quality. My little boy loves getting them, i wouldnt use anyone else. Can not wait to get the santa letter sorted this year.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,038 reviews