Santa Letter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Santa Letter Direct
Read Santa Letter Direct Reviews

About Santa Letter Direct:

Santa Letter Direct sends personalised letters from Santa to children all around the world. We have a wide range of letters available to bring the magic of Santa into your home this Christmas.

(019) 347-13730

I was not happy to not have the option for Easter bunny Letters to be sent direct to my grandchildren. Made even more frustrating by the fact they arrived on the Wednesday before Easter. I went out the same day to repost them to my grandchildren. Unfortunately out of 7 letters only 4 turned up in time. The other 3 turned up 2 days after Easter. When I order the Santa letters and birthday cards they are always posted directly to them. If this is not an option I will not be ordering Easter packs again.
It was okay
Disappointed
1. Cards came to Grandma?'s House not their home
2. Maliya's last name not visible...
"Carmona" babybook keepsakes not so much.... you had both addresses and full names were present on pre orders pic's.
Lovely card but was two days late!
Just recieved one. You put johanna on it when it should have been grace o'halloran. She was happy opening but then upset cause it had my name on it
received Santa letter a week later than expected which was a week past Christmas. They did receive their text on Christmas Day though.
Had Two letters for our two granddaughters. Both we’re supposed to have been received 12/21/20. One for the youngest granddaughter was received two to early and the older granddaughter didn’t receive hers until 1/12/21. Wanted it to be a tradition but was disappointed.
For this pandemic as kids missed visiting Sants's grotto, I ordered 2 letters from Santa direct for the first time. Kids were overjoyed with the letters.
The only thing is, wish the letter format was there to suit kids age.
My little 5 year old found it difficult to read. I chose the simplest format though. Kids were happy though. Delivery was fast.
Lovely little letter and great I could a choose from a range of letters. Just very disappointed at the very thin value paper it arrived on, I could have printed that myself on better paper and sent it for less.
The letter was good. Unfortunately, it arrived 2 weeks after Christmas.
The letter was wonderful, very magical. Just a shame that it didn’t arrive until the New year.
Of the 7 letters I ordered 5 were received on time. Unfortunately, 2 didn’t arrive until the end of January!!

What do you tell two little kids when their letters arrive way after Christmas?!
Just received the Santa Letter for my grandson....not very happy with this.
I ordered 2 and they came weeks apart after Christmas. The surprise was ruined because I kept asking if they had arrived. The letter was very well done and the boys were excited that it had personal information.
Was ok apart from my childs name is Mia. And it came thru with my name on it! Bit awkward explaining that to her.
The email notification was good however the letter for the child was never received until 1/28/2021, almost 2 months after it was ordered. In addition, the text message was never received.
Overall, it was fabulous but the limited word choice selections made it difficult to truly customize the letters. For example, instead of framing the sentences so precisely, and only allowing the insertion of a word or phrase, it would be better to allow open sentences.
I gave it 3 stars due to the fact my granddaughter didn’t get the letter until January 21 when it was supposed to be delivered December 21. She did love it when she got it! Just disappointed about the arrival
Beautiful letter but it arrived exactly one month late.
The idea of the letter and additional items is awesome! However, I wish I would have known, or noticed that it was coming from the UK as we ended up having to use the email process as it wasn't going to get here in time. In fact, it came at the end of January. The quality of the product was pretty good and I would order it again, but I don't know that I would pay the full price as I got it as a Groupon.
Santa Letter Direct is rated 4.69 based on 7,038 reviews