Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd: Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

How would you rate Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd?

"Very knowledgable in answering my queries in relation to shower cladding. Good product range too. Most helpful. Rapid delivery.I would certainly use the firm again."
Graham Lee
Graham Lee
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and very quick delivery"
Stephen Trevelyan
Stephen Trevelyan
Verified Buyer
"They were really helpful and sent goods on a next day delivery despite it being right on the cut off point . They were also really good to me as I received a damaged panel which was caused by the courier and they managed to get me a refund despite it being a few hours after the refund deadline . Great service ."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"The order was supposed to be delivered on the Friday but it turned up unannounced at 6 pm on the Thursday night the order was for two shower wall panels strapped to a heavy pallet weighing over 60 kg and my 70 year old dad had to help the delivery driver to carry them into the drive. A phone call would have helped but no that's to easy the driver must have thought oh tomorrow's POETS day and I want to go home early. Ok product shame about the delivery company"
"I was looking for something to dampen the vibration from a ceiling fan and water pump. Found the ideal resolutions on your website. Works a treat. Delivery was your standard and it arrived next day. Simple product, good fix, great service."
Chris Archer
Verified Buyer
"My shower panels were damaged by the carrier so I rejected the delivery and called Rubberduck. They were brilliant, replacements arrived a couple of days later in perfect condition. Great service, highly recommended."
Michael Stafford
Verified Buyer
"The goods arrived when promised and in perfect condition."
Alan Gillway
Verified Buyer
"We bought a folding bath shower screen, it was delivered quickly and safely and is of a very good quality. I would recommend this company to others."
Paul Davies
Verified Buyer
"I was contacted to inform me that the panels ordered would have a slight delay. The contact was quick and curtious and I had a delivery date straight away. The service from Rubberduck Bathrooms was excellent."
Terence Williams
Verified Buyer
"The order process was easy and straightforward. The delivery experience was excellent, I can't thank the courier driver enough, he was helpful and hard working probably the best delivery driver we have ever had and we have had a lot."
Brian Porter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent pre-sales advice. Clearly understand the products they sell. We took their advice on both wall panels and taps and are very very pleased with both the quality and price. They did NOT try to sell me the most expensive but gave me the advice and information for us to make our own minds up."
"Excellent service - prompt delivery. Able to answer my queries efficiently"
"I would highly recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms. They have an excellent range of products at fantastic prices and their customer service is second to none. From the first contact with them the staff were knowledgeable, professional and friendly and went out of their way to help. Their delivery service is also excellent - my items were delivered the very next day in perfect condition. Will definitely use again."
"Ordered Nuance wall boards and a radiator. Both were delivered within a few days. We were given a 4 hour time slot the day before delivery of the boards which was very helpful."
Richard Ghost
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a Roman bath screen from Rubberduck, it was consistently the best price for the product and promised free delivery within 7 working days. The screen came direct from Roman within timescale and the couriers phoned with a delivery day in the afternoon and the driver phoned 30 mins before. All in all very good service."
Michael Strange
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful in making up a kit order on the telephone and achieved a very fast delivery; the driver was most obliging."
"There was a problem when the goods arrived (1 item missing and 1 broken), but this was dealt with promptly and without fuss once I'd sent a photo of the damaged item."
"Quick, efficient service at a very reasonable price. Couldn't ask for better than that!"
Andrew Pendlebury
Verified Buyer
"Great value product which was delivered next day"
Mrs L Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and delivery"
"Ashley was great - took the time and initiative to look up my requirements and went the extra mile. Products were fantastic and all in situ looking superb. I would defnitely buy of Rubberduck Bathrooms again."
"Great service, very helpful guy who took my order and organise my delivery which arrived as promised."
"Competitive prices and quick efficient delivery. Highly recommended."
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 1,673 reviews