Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd: Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

How would you rate Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd ?

Yvette Lewis
Yvette Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service, I ordered the wrong size radiator which had been waiting for my plumber, about to fit & we realised it wasn’t tall enough, spoke to Ashley who sorted out my dilemma no problem, they collected the radiator & delivered me the new one within 2 days, absolutely brilliant & so helpful. Would definitely use them again, thank you.."
"Very knowledgable in answering my queries in relation to shower cladding. Good product range too. Most helpful. Rapid delivery.I would certainly use the firm again."
Graham Lee
Graham Lee
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and very quick delivery"
Tim East-Hiller
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as promised on time and the correct product. Also very helpful on the phone to answer my question regarding the product. Thanks, regards. Tim."
"Prompt delivery."
Sharon Williams
Verified Buyer
"Ordered one day , came next day, great website , easy to order"
Tarang Shah
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service...very help dil staff. We ordered a carom 1700 x 900 bath , 5mm thickness...it is a huge bath tub indeed...looks good hopefully should last too"
Janice Butterfield
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, excellent communication"
Alan Booker
"Good price"
Margaret Moyden
Verified Buyer
"Great range of products to choose from with detailed information to help decide on the item. My aquadart shower screen is great. Delivery was within 2 days, the driver rang to let me know he when he would be with me and carried the screen into the house for me. Very efficient. Prices were very competitive too. I'm very pleased all round."
"The item I order was delivered promptly and was of high quality"
Graham Stamper
Verified Buyer
"HONEST ADVICE QUICK SERVICE FAST DELIVERY FAIR PRICES"
"Very fast delivery so no hold up on the job. Great product and easy to use. Everything you need to do the job so no running about for bits !"
"Ordered replacement rollers for my quadrant shower screen after the old ones failed. Delighted with the replacements which are much better than the old ones plus the added bonus of an easy clean feature. Excellent service too."
MRS JAYNE STRETTON
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery quality product"
Robert Ayres
Verified Buyer
"Can not fault rubber duck bathrooms the service and speedy delivery was first class and yes they made me and my customer happy....."
Alex White
Verified Buyer
"The guys at Rubberduck Bathrooms were very accommodating when I asked if they could cut down some ceiling panels for me."
Kristen Chadband
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery time and well packaged product."
Chris Gillmore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent towel rail, and speedy delivery. Good company to deal with."
"Very quick delivery on the two Mermaid shower panel maintenance kits which I ordered, and reasonable prices."
Russell Stancliffe
Verified Buyer
"Looks well made, only just received the product some time will tell that’s why only 4 stars not 5. It will get 5 stars if it still looks good in time"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your order.

As this review is a 4 star review and appears to be more of a product review we thought we just expand the review about our service and say that the product was purchased on Sunday 10th June, dispatch on the 11th and arrive with customer on Tuesday 12th June on a full tracked service.
Joel Allan-reed
Verified Buyer
"Waste of time and money. By the time it had got to my address the tape was all sticky and melting."
Sorry for your bad experience but we do not understand what has gone wrong with your order. You placed your order for you item on 6th June at 1:53pm and it was dispatched at 2:19pm the same day with Royal Mail 1st Class signed for service. This arrived at your address on 7th June at 1:31pm (less than 24 hours since you placed your order) and signed for by yourself. We are unsure to the reason for this bad review.
James Warters
Verified Buyer
"They were very good and organised. very helpful with delivery"
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 1,767 reviews