Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd: Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

Tell us how Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Customer service great and delivery on time. Item ordered was perfect for our shower."
Karl Russell
"I don’t normally write reviews but felt compelled to after receiving such great service. The guy on the phone listened as I rambled on about my issue then had the knowledge to suggest the best product and didn’t even become annoyed when I kept pushing to make sure this was a good product! It was dispatched about half an hour after my order had been placed, arrived the next day. And the best bit, it fits, it works and it is good quality. Also cheaper than Victorian Plumbing. Great company, wish I had known about them when we changed our en suite 6 months ago. Will keep them in mind for when we do the main bathroom. Thanks again!"
David Scott
"Great service. Unfortunate this was not matched by courier with damage and delayed delivery but not Rubberducks fault. They did however respond quickly and positively sending replacements fairly quickly. Would use again"
"Where is my shower tray"
"From the simple ordering process to the delivery of a quality product at the most competitive price. Once my friends and family see my wall mounted tooth brush charger Rubberduck Bathrooms will be inundated with orders."
"Same as advertised and arrived in good time. Good quality bath from carron."
"Answer phone reasonably quickly unlike victorian plumbing where I spent 30 mjns waiting. Knowledgeable and constructively helpful staff. Kept informed of any delivery issues"
"Fantastic quality furniture at a great price had couple of problems with some parts but was sorted out quickly without fuss exceptional company to deal with"
"I ordered a shower enclosure. Rubber duck were able to answer all my technical questions and the enclosure was delivered promptly as promised Excellent service. William"
"By ensuring that goods ordered late were included and delivered with my original order thus no delays to the project. We'll done customer services. M Brennan"
"After doing some significant online research on shower panelling, Rubberduck came up to be the most competitive and the easiest website to navigate by far. Having ordered the parts I required they have been delivered absolutely perfectly and ahead of schedule, I would highly recommend to anyone. I cannot wait to get the panels installed and sample the shower enclosure that they will create."
"Rubberduck had our item in stock and was delivered really quick. The product itself, actually did what it said it would do (unlike some claims). So, I would thoroughly recommend Rubberduck"
"Very good service, correct product sent and kept informed of delivery status could not ask any more"
"Second time I have used Rubberduck, first visited the Showroom and given very good advice for what was required to replace a bathroom and ensuite. They supplied everything and delivered, at a competitive price, even though we lived over 300miles away. This time different house, only 60 miles away, ordered over the phone, supplied and delivered at a competitive price shower base and enclosure ."
"Excellent service, I needed to order extra packs and Alistair( apologies if incorrect name) got me sorted at quarter to 4 in the afternoon with next day delivery! His customer service is the standard all companies should strive for. Couldn’t praise him high enough. The product was excellent, cheapest for the brand I wanted anywhere on internet and delivery team excellent."
"Very happy with bathroom furniture and very fast delivery!"
"Service from Rubberduck was good however they passed the order to Eastbrook and it all went downhill. I got my bath delivered to the side of a nearby road as they only deliver on huge wagons despite being advised not to. This was the second attempt so I had to take a few hours off work to meet the driver. Poor"
"Shower panel arrived as described and in good time, would use again."
"Very fast delivery, good quality goods"
"Very good price and free delivery what's not to like. My shower panels were damaged in transit. but Rubber Duck sent immediate replacements with no quibble. Nice people and excellent service."
"Great service quick delivery!"
"Excellent servie."
"Great Service. Visited their now store in Middlesbrough and the staff were so helpful."
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 2,129 reviews