Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd
Read Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd:

Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

Tell us how Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd made you happy
Product arrived when expected and sold at a reasonable price…unfortunately no communication to say payment taken, order received or estimated delivery date.
Posted 1 hour ago
Friendly staff and quick response and despatch. Product looks of quality but not yet installed.
Great products well packed next day delivery very prompt 5 stat
Excellent products and very hood good service
Good products. Delivered on time.
The one hour notification of delivery time by the driver is not overly satisfactory. I had to go out and had to arrange for colleague to sit in my house until the phone rang. Fortunately the delivery was around mid morning. An email overnight or early morning stating am or pm delivery may be helpful and does not discount the driving phoning.
Having placed an order, expecting to wait at least three to five days for delivery, I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased to receive the item just 48 hours later. Well done
panels were a let down first delivery all 7 panels broken i explained they were not pack right the tongue and groove edges need protection I spoke to Ashley who was wonderful sent me another set out and I asked my partner to check within the 24 hours he only checked one box which had 2 panels in we have opened the other boxes to fit today and the other 6 panels are all broken on the corners of the tongue and groove I am so disappointed because I explained the packing need to be protected. £500 and £36 for postage to have 2 panels that are as they should be
Rubber duck bathrooms were very helpful and very prompt which helped me out a lot and the delivery was spot-on
Great service & prices, and a swift delivery too. Will definitely use again!
What a great company. I found the same bath panel on several sites but Rubberduck were cheaper and included free postage so went with them. Their website was very user friendly, giving all the info necessary to make a decision. I placed the order and was astonished to receive delivery the very next day. The courier company were very helpful too and lifted the box inside my hallway. All in all a very positive experience.
Very efficient delivery of my radiator backed by a friendly telephone call when I needed some clarification
Excellent service, speedy delivery fantastic product at a great price. Tap is sturdy, really looks nice, plenty of complements, looks expensive and the water current/flow is really powerful so much so I have to remind family members not to turn on fully 😀
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Promised items would arrive on a Thursday but Friday at the very latest, arrived there following Monday late afternoon so had to purchase elsewhere to get job completed
Hi Philip, We're sorry to hear you've not been too happy with the service this time around. With regards to the delivery ETAs displayed. These times are estimated based on stock levels, the couriers/manufacturers we connect to and the wider state of play across the UK. As the order was placed in the afternoon (after cut off for the next day service) it's unlikely the items would have been ready for dispatch that same afternoon. We can see that your items left us on a next day service using Parcel Force on the 26th. Tracking links and text messages were also provided, so you could monitor the items in transit. As it was over a weekend, they arrived on Monday. Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused here. Kind regards, Rubberduck Bathrooms Team
Easy to find the correct item and place the order. Very quick delivery. Well priced.
Brilliant service and easy to buy product bought is actually better than I expected delivery was good as well and kept updated on location of item
My first time of using Rubberduck Bathrooms but was really impressed , wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again . Excellent customer service, good choice, reasonable prices , easy to order , quick, well packed delivery . What more could you ask for ?!! I love my new LED bathroom mirror ! A big thank you to Rubberduck Bathroom Ltd , keep up the good work !
What I ordered was perfect for my job and arrived on time
Fast delivery and well packaged
Excellent price and service. Shower tray was delivered within less than 24 hours!!
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 7,058 reviews