Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd: Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

How would you rate Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd ?

ANIL ONCU
"I bought a Chrome Towel Hanger from Rubberduck Bathrooms. Very good quality and I got it on time. Thank you."
Katy Penney
"Excellent customer service from a company who go above and beyond. The quality of the product is great and delivery was prompt. Would highly recommend."
Yvette Lewis
"Fantastic customer service, I ordered the wrong size radiator which had been waiting for my plumber, about to fit & we realised it wasn’t tall enough, spoke to Ashley who sorted out my dilemma no problem, they collected the radiator & delivered me the new one within 2 days, absolutely brilliant & so helpful. Would definitely use them again, thank you.."
"Saw item on the website. spoke to friendly staff to confirm fitment. placed order. Item arrived in good time. Product tiptop. Job done with no drama"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered a Sagittarius Deluxe Slimline Douche Trigger Set Code: SH/407/C - very nice quality better than I expected - Delivered on time and advised when the order was despatched."
"We ordered the items on Tuesday evening and the items were delivered early Thursday morning. One piece was wrong , so we rang up and they replaced it the next day. I think Rubber Duck were terrific, also the cost was cheaper than most other providers."
"nice product, easy to fit, and work with."
"Excellent communication and good to have updates on delivery. Speedy dispatch time and good quality product"
"Brilliant customer service - delivery had item missing and one broken but rubberducks sorted everything immediately and chased for new delivery date."
"Fantastic service friendly and helpful staff"
"excellent service"
"order arrived on time, pleased with quality."
"Excellent price and service."
"High quality product, fast delivery"
"Fantastic service from Rubberduck bathrooms. 1st time I’ve used them and would certainly do it again. Was buying a radiator and didn’t know the actual colour as was difficult to see online and the person I talked to from them mailed me a colour swatch from the company that made the radiator. Great customer service from them!"
"Ordered a toothbrush wall charger. This site was by far the cheapest . Delivery was fast and efficient. Product looks great and works a treat."
"good service"
"Happy to recommend Rubberduck, a real firm with friendly helpful staff ! I've just finished a complete refit of the shower in the ensuite and have spent many hours researching the local and online shops, Rubberduck are the best compared to many. I bought a shower tray, a 3 sided pvc panel kit and a mixer valve set from Rubberduck and was immediately impressed by the clear website, good prices and most importantly, friendly and helpful staff. All the items supplied by them had delivery updates and arrived safely, when there was a small problem with the wrong colour trim strips, (factory picked the wrong item ), Ashley was very helpful and I received replacements next day no problems. Overall, a good company that I'll be using again, well done !"
"Brilliant service, items delivered on the day they were supposed to, the delivery driver was helpful. Would definelty use them again as was the best price I could find online from a reputable company."
"Rubberduck have a very good customer services team that attended to and corrected my issues with the deliveries of my shower wall panels and ceiling panels, but i would reiterate that they [rubberduck] MUST ensure that the couriers of their goods are fully aware of the transportation and preservation of them, especially when clearly marked 'fragile' and 'store this way up'. But, when the goods were eventually delivered and their subsequent incorporation into the bathroom they have been superb, unfortunately, nearly 2 weeks later."
"Very efficient friendly service, thanks for all your help and advice"
"Very prompt and efficient service"
"Excellent help when ordering. Yet unfortunately the manufacturers were out of stock! Polite email giving me a delivery date. This wasn’t convenient, so had to cancel. Money paid back immediately Thanks"
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,937 reviews