Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd: Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

148 High Street

Tell us how Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd made you happy

customer service
Mrs Lorna Shipton
"Purchased a noise cancelling mat for my new shower pump. The service was excellent, the price was the best I could find anywhere, and my parcel was delivered on time. Overall I was extremely satisfied."
Barry Jenkins
"Both instore( Redcar) and online experience was fantastic.Staff polite professional and helpful.Order arrived super fast with both Logistics/sales and the courier calling me to update me! Thankyou we have a fantastic new shower using Nuance Bushboards in Quartz white"
Sarah Bennison
"easy to order - very quick delivery - item description accurate -"
"I purchased a shower caddy made from aluminium which is chrome plated. The product is guaranteed for life and is very sturdy in addition to feeling well made. I'm happy with the service and will use again."
"We ordered our items from the Redcar showroom where we received friendly knowledgeable advice and collected the order from Skippers Lane , again the gentleman here was friendly and efficient. We haven’t fitted the toilet/ sink etc yet but are pleased with the service and apparent quality of the goods supplied."
"Smooth transaction..Swift delivery, would recommend, no issues at all."
"Product arrived much sooner than I expected."
"Service excellent, both telephone help and delivery. Couldn't find fault if I tried!"
"Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, informative and patient. The company is based in Middlesborough and I live in Sheffield, but I chose to use them because I found the product I was looking for and because of their excellent customer service."
"Item arrived in good time and very well packaged"
"The product (Tissino Hugo2 radiator) is very good. Offered at a competitive price. Speed of delivery is good. However, the care taken by the courier company (FedEx) and the communication skills of the delivery driver leaves much to be desired. (the outer packaging (plastic sheet over cardboard was penetrated in 7 locations). Fortunately the radiator itself appears (on first inspection)undamaged. (I have ticked that the item is damaged but am referring to the packaging)."
"Ordered online so no human to praise or otherwise. Wish I knew about you sooner because I wouldn’t have wasted money with B&Q."
"Good service and item promptly despatched. Well done."
"Product as described and arrived really quickly. Would definitely use again."
"Good product and great delivery and communication."
"Good communication from order to delivery"
"Great customer service! I spoke to a very friendly and knowledgeable member of staff when placing my order. Kept well informed with delivery information and goods arrived as advised. Would recommend!"
"Excellent service,the item was delivered almost before I had ordered it?"
"Really pleased with the service, Jared was very helpful and went above and beyond finding out something about a product by calling the manufacturer and calling me back. We are very pleased with the product and it arrived the next day."
"Great company to deal with, reliable delivery service. Thank you"
"Great service, will use again and again"
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 2,690 reviews