Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd
Read Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

About Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd:

Transform your bathroom into a luxury contemporary or traditional bathroom. At Rubberduck Bathrooms we have a huge range of bathroom suites, bathroom wall panelling, ceiling cladding, taps, brassware, showers, shower enclosures, shower trays, wetroom kits, shower screens, lighting, flooring and bathroom accessories from leading bathrooms manufactures including Roman Showers, BushBoard, MultiPanel, Carron Baths, Abacus Wetrooms and many more.

contact@rubberduckbathrooms.co.uk

Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Miss S K Thorell
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Helen Ali
Very quick with delivery thanks
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent Service. Straight forward to use the web site to order what I wanted. Email confirmation of order and delivery status. Given the product arrived early the next day I couldn't have wished or received better service.
Ordered a sealing kit from Rubberduck rather than UK Bathrooms after checking stock and confirming next day delivery; next day delivery would have been worth double the price. Unfortunately it actually took 4 days to driver. I requested information as to why this had taken so long and was told that they have no control over 3rd party carriers. They also mentioned that Monday is a busy day and it took them 1 day to dispatch, perhaps their next day deliver claim should say “except Monday’s”. I asked what they could do for me being that I had paid twice the price based on next day delivery which turned into 4 days; they were not interested in anything other than a discount on a further order, which based on this service level they are not going to get.
Perfect service thankyou, easy transaction, very quick deliver and superb quality radiator h block valves.
Made a last minute order over the phone for some tillable shower shelves. Very impressed by the professionalism of your staff member and the product arrived in perfect condition the next day. Will be using your company again very soon!
Excellent service. Thanks guys 😁
I ordered a kitchen tap which arrived quickly within 2 days. I am very happy with the quality of the tap and with the speed of the order and I really like my free rubber duck!
The ordered product (Ultra Care, Glass and Surface Protector) arrived very quickly. It is an excellent product and I would recommend it.
Happy with the service provided - smooth process from ordering to receiving the goods. The tap is solid brass however the shower attachment is very cheap and definitely not brass, so have had to purchase this again separately, bringing the price of the unit right up
Hi Sajeeda, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service received. We do our best to make sure products are easy to order and then dispatched asap. On the items purchased, it does state in the product description that, while the tap body is constructed from brass, the handset is made from a lighter, easier to handle material ABS. That being said it could be a little clearer. To avoid any confusion moving forward, we'll work on that description to make it a little easier to read and elaborate on what ABS refers to. Thanks again for the feedback Sajeeda. Kind regards, Rubberduck Bathrooms Team
Arrived quickly great quality
I have had bad luck with two suppliers and waiting since May 2021 to complete my bathroom. There has been a long wait due to customs, the wrong items delivered to my house, lack of communication, no one to speak to - only email. As a result, I have been waiting for four months to install a shower and tap. I contacted Rubberduck, spoke with a lovely man called Simon, who went the extra mile to double-check if the all items were in stock and checked the warehouse to see if one of the items had a waste included. Received my items next day!! I’m a very happy lady :-)
great service
Excellent service. Item very well packed and quick delivery.
I cannot fault the service from Rubberduck, both in terms of their customer service and speed of response when I contacted them by e-mail, the speed of their delivery and the willingness of the delivery driver to assist in every way. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to other. L. Golding
Staff very polite and helpful after mix up over delivery. Thought I would get a little rubber duck though!!!! Would use again and recommend them to others
Arrived quickly and was what I had expected.
Absolutely love my Roman shower basket . Rubberduck bathrooms came out as the cheapest retailer selling it and delivery was swift, I was informed all the way of delivery times a d it was packaged really well with a cute little rubber duck thrown in which was a really sweet bonus.
Amazing service, extremely helpful when I called for advice on the shower screen. Very happy with quality of the screen and the fittings, and competitively priced too. Will definitely use again.
Rubberduck Bathrooms Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2021
We have purchased from Rubberduck Bathrooms a number of times. First for our bathroom and latly for products for a camper van conversion we have made. We purchased a shower pod, wall cladding and kitchen splash backs, all at the best price we could find and work perfectly for our conversion. Looks high end.
Excellent price, excellent service