Rhinox Group Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhinox Group Inc.
I have order a bucket in May and have not received the product &have asked them to respond to the order and they have not.
I purchased the 9 inch bucket for a bobcat E20 excavator. The bucket arrived in 7 days with free shipping. Installed the bucket with no problem and it is working as planned. Bucket is good quality, should last a long time.
Rhinox Group Inc. 5 star review on 16th August 2022
Dear Daniel, Thank you for your detailed review of our product. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. We look forward to the next time we're able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day. Regards, Jay
I have yet to receive my order?
Don't waste your time attempting to deal with the US facility. Instead, reach out directly to the source. I found the people at the factory interested and enthusiastic about supplying a product that wasn't then in their catalog of items. The price (even for a "special") was very competitive as was the quoted ex-works delivery. Shipping via FedEx however leaves something to be desired, as they have no idea of how to effectively track a shipment once it is in their system.
I've ordered 3 sized buckets and and a quick coupler in different times for my mini x these fine folks are my go to for all my attachments I highly recommend and shipping out the door is quick if there is supply issues they will call the customer service is Great!!!!
Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for trusting Rhinox with your order, If you have any other requirements we look forward to helping you in the future. Regards, Terry.
Exactly what we need and delivered faster than anticipate.
Awesome buckets and fast shipping even to the US. Highly recommend this company.
You delivered my order to 33 Putnam st I live at 33 Putnam road this is the other side of the city .I hope its still there.
Still waiting on a 12n bucket
took more than 30 days to get my item - not ideal, but better than others
Product has not been received. There is no product to give a rating to. Joe Kalas 773-818-4167
Its the best bucket design I’ve seen. Multiple configurations in one. The price is fair. Very fast shipping to the US.
Unfortunately I have not received my bucket at this point. It is almost 2 weeks late and I can't get a human on the phone from Fedex.
The shipping took so long I no longer needed the product I purchased . The shipper kept getting delayed . We rented a bucket
I’ll say at the very least that Rhinox took great care of me and had my bucket shipped from there business to my front porch in Pennsylvania. Thanks again for a great product Rhinox
The item made it to within a few hours of me in less than a week. 13 days later (20 days after order), it is still in the same place with no delivery date listed. I wouldn't leave this review but Rhinox is hitting my email about leaving a review so here it is.....
Good product. Super fast delivery. Thk U
Good quality at affordable price
Bought a Quick attach, and a 36" Bucket for my Vio17. Everything went smoothly, and had it to my front door in 10 days. I should have bought it a long time ago.
Located product online. Ordered. Delivered as promised. Haven't had a chance to use yet.
Rhinox Group Inc. is rated 3.9 based on 51 reviews