Rhinox Group Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhinox Group Inc.

marketing@rhinox-group.us

Tell us how Rhinox Group Inc. made you happy
Fantastic service and products, simple really!
I was very pleased with the quality of the bucket cannot wait to install the quick change system and give it a try. I’m from the United States and I received the order in 10 days
Beware!! They show product in stock, wherever that is, but it takes 3-4 weeks before you will see product. Still waiting to receive my order from an early April order placement.
Good knowledgeable customer service, these are high quality buckets. I have a bobcat E10 or 418 excavator, depends on what side of the pond you're on. Bobcat doesn't carry buckets worth a damn, and charge the same as a Rhinox bucket delivered to my door in northern California. I have the pin grab quick exchange, and a 6" 18" 24" toothed buckets, and a 30" smooth bucket from Rhinox. I have a 12" from an E20 that I machined to fit an E10 before I knew Rhinox existed! I recommend these buckets. Would probably recommend more of their equipment but I don't own it yet to have an opinion on them.
Professional group that are responsive to requests and reasonably priced. Received my order today and, while I haven't used it yet, it appears to be well made and fit for purpose. I would have given 5 stars but delivery was 7-10 days longer than first estimate.
Returned call promptly.shipped product quickly
still waiting for my order lol
I have not received my package yet. Where is my package? I've called everyone and No one knows.
Excelente producto es lo que esperaba
Rhinox Group Inc. 5 star review on 29th April 2022
We ordered a couple of different size buckets for our mini excavator. The price was right and the quality was just as good, and the shipping was sooner than expected. Thanks Rhinox.
Fast shipping great quality
Very easy transaction and the bucket fit great! Shipped for free with very good lead times - received the bucket in about a week and a half while being quoted from local dealers for about 3-6 months. I have bought a few more buckets now and am looking forward to seeing them in a couple days. Will be using them for all our buckets in the future!
So far the buckets have very good quality. Shipping was fast as promised. I will definitely be purchasing from rhinox more and highly recommend them
good quality, fast service
Great products - super heavy duty together with speedy delivery
Arrived earlier than promised, good quality. Would recommend to others.
Riddle rake was built well and works as expected. The fit to a hydraulic coupler is as it should be.
I still haven't received my product.
well made product, is as advertised, quality and price far exceeds O E M product. WELL done chaps
Rhinox Group Inc. is rated 4.16 based on 19 reviews