Rhinox Group Inc. Reviews

4 Rating 39 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rhinox Group Inc.

marketing@rhinox-group.us

Tell us how Rhinox Group Inc. made you happy
I’ll say at the very least that Rhinox took great care of me and had my bucket shipped from there business to my front porch in Pennsylvania. Thanks again for a great product Rhinox
Good product. Super fast delivery. Thk U
Good quality at affordable price
Bought a Quick attach, and a 36" Bucket for my Vio17. Everything went smoothly, and had it to my front door in 10 days. I should have bought it a long time ago.
Great customer support. We purchased the 5" x 27" micro trench bucket and are very satisfied with the quality and design.
I received my ditching bucket in less than a week. The material and workmanship are A-one. I am pleased that I choose Rhinox for my purchase
recieved my item in a timely manor . great item and it fit. Very good product
Great service, thank you I so happy with your company..👍🏻👍🏻
Really good customer service. Good email communication about my order. Happy with my bucket I ordered. Will use these guys again if needed.
Rhinox buckets are very good quality at an affordable price.
Amazingly quick turnaround, order placed from Washington State and delivered to my door 3 weeks later! I got them just 2 days ago, so I haven’t used buckets yet, but initial impression is that they look to be of good quality. The question about delivery window and the available options exclude my answer, I received the buckets 6 days after shipping.
Fantastic service and products, simple really!
I was very pleased with the quality of the bucket cannot wait to install the quick change system and give it a try. I’m from the United States and I received the order in 10 days
Good knowledgeable customer service, these are high quality buckets. I have a bobcat E10 or 418 excavator, depends on what side of the pond you're on. Bobcat doesn't carry buckets worth a damn, and charge the same as a Rhinox bucket delivered to my door in northern California. I have the pin grab quick exchange, and a 6" 18" 24" toothed buckets, and a 30" smooth bucket from Rhinox. I have a 12" from an E20 that I machined to fit an E10 before I knew Rhinox existed! I recommend these buckets. Would probably recommend more of their equipment but I don't own it yet to have an opinion on them.
Returned call promptly.shipped product quickly
Excelente producto es lo que esperaba
Rhinox Group Inc. 5 star review on 29th April 2022
We ordered a couple of different size buckets for our mini excavator. The price was right and the quality was just as good, and the shipping was sooner than expected. Thanks Rhinox.
Fast shipping great quality
Very easy transaction and the bucket fit great! Shipped for free with very good lead times - received the bucket in about a week and a half while being quoted from local dealers for about 3-6 months. I have bought a few more buckets now and am looking forward to seeing them in a couple days. Will be using them for all our buckets in the future!
So far the buckets have very good quality. Shipping was fast as promised. I will definitely be purchasing from rhinox more and highly recommend them
Rhinox Group Inc. is rated 3.97 based on 39 reviews