Rhinox Group Inc. Reviews

4 Rating 39 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rhinox Group Inc.

marketing@rhinox-group.us

Tell us how Rhinox Group Inc. made you happy
Unfortunately I have not received my bucket at this point. It is almost 2 weeks late and I can't get a human on the phone from Fedex.
The shipping took so long I no longer needed the product I purchased . The shipper kept getting delayed . We rented a bucket
I’ll say at the very least that Rhinox took great care of me and had my bucket shipped from there business to my front porch in Pennsylvania. Thanks again for a great product Rhinox
The item made it to within a few hours of me in less than a week. 13 days later (20 days after order), it is still in the same place with no delivery date listed. I wouldn't leave this review but Rhinox is hitting my email about leaving a review so here it is.....
Good product. Super fast delivery. Thk U
Good quality at affordable price
Bought a Quick attach, and a 36" Bucket for my Vio17. Everything went smoothly, and had it to my front door in 10 days. I should have bought it a long time ago.
Located product online. Ordered. Delivered as promised. Haven't had a chance to use yet.
No review ok.
Works good tks
Great customer support. We purchased the 5" x 27" micro trench bucket and are very satisfied with the quality and design.
I received my ditching bucket in less than a week. The material and workmanship are A-one. I am pleased that I choose Rhinox for my purchase
recieved my item in a timely manor . great item and it fit. Very good product
Bucket seemed to be of good quality. The blade i got could be fastened differently. The extra pins I got wouldn't take grease at all.
Great service, thank you I so happy with your company..👍🏻👍🏻
Really good customer service. Good email communication about my order. Happy with my bucket I ordered. Will use these guys again if needed.
Rhinox buckets are very good quality at an affordable price.
I ordered on April 27th, and it is still in the UK, i have not received anything yet. Today is May 19th. Looks like I won’t get it in time for the job I needed it for.
Amazingly quick turnaround, order placed from Washington State and delivered to my door 3 weeks later! I got them just 2 days ago, so I haven’t used buckets yet, but initial impression is that they look to be of good quality. The question about delivery window and the available options exclude my answer, I received the buckets 6 days after shipping.
Very Good Customer service, But products could be better quick hitch worn out to an unusable state at under 500hours which had not been abused.
Rhinox Group Inc. is rated 3.97 based on 39 reviews