Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I am still being bother by phone calls and texts AFTER I have informed them that I have made a choice. please tell them all to stand down. found a suitable lawyer on recommendation.
Bit rubbish. I was only sent one recommendation for a conveyancer as far as I could see. The one that was sent had really bad reviews so I couldn’t use them for a quote. Couldn’t see how to contact Reallymoving either. Bit disappointed really
Just wanted to get an idea of quotes for an upcoming move and have been hounded with calls and emails from numerous different companies over the last few days. Will not be using again!
Hi Rose, we're very sorry you received too many calls and emails from our partners. We do say on the quote form that your details will be shared with the four companies you receive quotes from. Usually our customers find this speeds up the process of finding a company they want to work with. However, we'd like to recommend using our Moving Cost Calculator if you'd just like a rough idea on pricing.
We wish you the best with your move and thank you for your feedback.
reallymoving
Didn’t receive a single quote. Disappointed
Hi Dean,

We're very sorry that on this occasion we weren't able to offer you any quotes in your area. We wish you the best of luck with your move.
Only 1 quote sent
Hi there,
We're very sorry in this instance we weren't able to offer enough quotes to allow you to compare services.
Thank you for your feedback.
reallymoving
Called three times with no answer to my calls.
So poor.
Hi Steven,
We're very sorry to hear that the firms you received quotes from didn't get back to you. We know the industry is very busy right now, but that is not ideal. We will look into this further.
Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you the best of luck with your move.
reallymoving
After completing the questions, I was given lots of very good quotes. However, when contacted by each company and answering the same questions, my quotes doubled in price. Therefore, this seemed a complete waste of my time.

My quotes were in the region of £600-£700 for a 3 bed house. But, you speak to these companies and explain what you have in your house (which in our case was minimal as we do not have a coffee table and not taking any white goods) and the quote then turns into £1500. All of the companies quoted are the dearest quotes we've received and yet started off as the lowest. One guy even asked if we had a garden hose.....seriously!
Hi there,
If the price changed with multiple companies, it suggests there was a key factor that all of them identified that impacted the price. Quotes can be impacted by contents, accessibility to the property, extra services required etc.
We will look into this further if you believe that none of these elements apply to the price increase.
Many thanks for your feedback,
reallymoving
Only 1 quote recieved, when company rang they said they couldn't do it for 480 quote and it could be an extra 300 pound
I had a quote of £540 inclusive of VAT through Reallymoving with MSS Removals, I then get an email from MSS Removals with a quote of £760 + VAT = £912. £372 is quite a difference between both quotes.
All i wanted was a rough guide price, what i got was constant spam for a week.
Reallyexpensive. Reallyannoying.
We're sorry we weren't able to help on this occasion. If you do have further feedback for us, we are always trying to improve.
Wishing you the best for your move,
reallymoving
I received one quote and one contact number to enquire about a quote, so pretty much a waste of time. Then one company bombarded me with calls from multiple numbers, one of which appeared to be my own, a rather dubious business tactic. They finally left a message informing me when they would be calling to offer a more accurate quote. No thank you. I would avoid this service.
Prices were miles away from reality for example one quote was £984 called the company they came round to look at the property and the actual quote was £2400 so we tried another company from here who quoted £1200 removal only this time done a FaceTime walk around for them they later quoted just under £1800 removal only no packing assembling nothing!
Would have been 5 stars had the quotes been accurate however they were miles off!!
One TBC quote, very poor
Hi there,
We're sorry on this occasion we weren't able to offer a range of quotes. As the property industry is so busy at the moment, it can be difficult to find enough firms in a particular area. However, we understand that receiving only one quote, which was TBC, is not at all useful.

We will be looking into this and thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best with your move.
Far to expensive,complete rip off
Got my survey done for a third of your rates.
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback. We do try to make sure we offer a range of quotes from different surveyors so that you have options. We're sorry that on this occasion they weren't the prices you were expected.
We're glad you managed to get a survey, and wish you the best with your upcoming home move.

reallymoving
Your service is dreadful. I was provided a rough estimated quote but was then provided a accurate quote which was doubled.
Hi there,
We're sorry to hear we weren't able to provide a great service for you this time. Our estimated quotes can be adapted when the partner receives more information, for example if it's a removal quote where you require extra services, or don't have easy access to the property.

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best with your move,
reallymoving
I got a whopping total of 2 quotes, and one of them was from a company based 400miles from me. Not really a comparison site are you?
Hi Asad,
Due to high demand in the industry at the moment we are finding some areas have lower availability. We try our best to offer as wide a range of firms who are available to do the work, but we do understand that on this occasion that may not have been enough for you to fully compare.
Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best with your move.
None of the given details were appropriate
Hi there, we're sorry to hear that the quotes weren't accurate enough. We can't tell exactly what details weren't appropriate, but if you did want to discuss this issue further, please email info@reallymoving.com. Thank you and good luck with your move.
No quotes received
Hi Kelly,
We're sorry we weren't able to provide any quotes on this occasion. The moving home industry is incredibly busy right now, so we may not have had any firms in your location. We are trying our best to rectify that.

We thank you for your feedback and wish you the best with your move.
reallymoving
you have not told me things i already know. you are a bunch of idiots
Hi there,
We're not really sure what this is referring to, but if you'd like to discuss the issue in more detail, please email info@reallymoving.com
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,117 reviews