Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
The one company that quoted £549 for our removal then revised their price to over £1450 because they said the initial estimate did not allow for the amount of furniture to be moved or the distance involved. This is in spite of entering on your website the postcodes of both addresses and the fact that it is a two bedroom home! I think this is just a scam to get enquiries.
Thank you for using our services and taking the time to leave us a review - sorry to hear about your negative quotation in this case. Whilst we try and make our quotations as accurate as possible, it is not always possible for our system to take into consideration all aspects of your requirements at the stage of quotation which can result in the slight inaccuracy of quotes. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thanks the reallymoving team
Not so much with Reallymoving - just the problem with an out of touch surveyor. advertising with them. I found out more about the properties than he had. In future, I will get a free quote from a reputable builder.
Hi, reallymoving is proud of its panel of surveyors. We thoroughly vet every new partner and work with them to deliver the best service possible to movers. If you would like to share your experience to info@reallymoving.com we would be happy to investigate the issues you had further.
I live in Leeds, why oh why was I given what appeared to be a random selection from near and far, Manchester ?????? Plus I have been inundated with spam phone calls from as far away as Dunoon!!!!!!!
Hi, we're sorry you didn't get more local companies in your quote results. For some services, our partners do operate in multiple locations but may be based further away. However, we appreciate in this case you would have liked more local companies available - this is something we will look to improve. Thanks, thereallymoving team.
Not very good, just wanted quote to act for the lender, much too high, mortgage brokers’ conveyancers were a third of quote. A lot of work isn’t involved, very disappointed with quotes for that work.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we're sorry you didn't find our service to be of use on this occasion. We wish to reassure you that the prices offered by our partners are competitive within their respective industries and quotations are for illustrative purposes only. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your move. Kind Regards reallymoving
It stated my information would not be shared, I've had emails and phone calls from these companies that were overpriced and do not wish for any of my personal information to be shared.
Terrible - really misleading as you put in all your details and then don't get a single quote. All you get is a list of movers in your area which I can already find just by googling them.
I recieved a phone call but no quotes....still waiting.
The link was outdated, does not work
My solicitor needs something from yours. Ridiculous longwinded and potentially I may lose the sale. Thank you
I head from absolutely nobody and hence your site and service was totally useless. Sorry!
Despite putting on the form that the property was a park home none of the surveyors did surveys on them.
Half of the surveyors you recommended don’t cover my area even though I put in the full address.
Said they wouldn't spam but was spammed by both reallymoving and four solicitors.
I didn't find this useful. It didn't provide any quotes, but seemed to send my details to companies who would call me back. I had one call which resulted in a visit for a quote which was done poorly and resulted in an overpriced quote (I.e. based on almost double the number of boxes)
Thank you for your review. I can see that we provided you with one quotation which would have been from the company that went on to contact you. We’re sorry that you didn’t receive a useful amount of quotes to compare in this case. Our system is based on firms in your area, according to their availability. It seems that at this point we didn’t have enough firms able to offer a variety of quotes. We wish to reassure you that the prices offered by our partners are competitive within their respective industries and quotations are for illustrative purposes only. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your move. Kind Regards reallymoving
After receiving conveyancing quote from the website, I talked to the actual firm. I've been told that they can not match the quote as all their fees were increased and that really moving com had not updated. Such a waste of time!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand a member of our team has contacted you directly about this. Just to clarify, our partners have full control over their accounts, including the fees they charge on the quotes. They are responsible for ensuring these are up to date, and we do keep in close contact with them to ensure they are keeping them updated. We can update the fees for them if they send over the relevant information, but this was not been the case in this scenario. We have contacted the partner in question following on from our direct contact, and their pricing is in the process of being updated. Thank you again for your review. Kind Regards reallymoving
Not one enquiry!
Thank you for your feedback. We apologise that you didn’t receive enough quotes in this case to be useful. We assure you, in most cases you will receive quotes in advance. Our system works based on which firms are available for those dates in your area. Unfortunately in this case we had limited firms who were able to quote. We wish you the best of luck with your move, reallymoving
Not sure if I need to be contacted after 10pm
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see that you requested a quotation just before 10pm, so our partners were likely just trying to be helpful in following up with your request, however, we completely understand that receiving calls at this time would be unwelcomed. Whilst our partners are encouraged to contact customers quickly to see where they can help, they are reminded to do this without overbearing the customer, as we understand this can actually be very overwhelming. Please feel free to contact us at info@reallymoving.com with more details of who you used so we can follow up with them. Thank you again for your review. Kind Regards reallymoving
They are certainly not contracted by all conveyancing solicitors. They dont give you the cheapest out there Few companies and thats it
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You are correct as we do not work with all conveyancers within the UK, and this is not a selling point that we promote. We only work with firms that meet our criteria to ensure that we only provide quotes to our customers from reputable firms that offer the highest standards of conveyancing. We are working hard to increase the number of reputable firms on our panel. We wish to reassure you that the prices offered by our partners are competitive within their respective industries and quotations are for illustrative purposes only. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your move. Kind Regards reallymoving
Very disappointed by the quality of suggested companies. One of the removal companies didn’t even exist when we check their details with company house and they couldn’t provide an insurance certificate for their work. I will avoid really moving in future.
We're so sorry to hear about this. We would like to let you know that we have investigated our partners and will be taking action to help ensure this does not happen again.
Contact 3 of the companies that reallymoving.com provided quotes. After communicating through email with them, talking on the phone and then reading reviews on trust pilot I decided against using any of them.
We’re sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your experience with us. We take customer feedback seriously and would love to learn more about your experience so we can improve our services. Please contact us at info@reallymoving.com at your earliest convenience so we can improve our service. Thanks, and have a great day. Reallymoving
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 4,649 reviews