reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
NO MOVER CONTACTED ME
Had no replies from quotes received from you after making contact with companies mentioned in the quotes
() - Posted 5 days ago
Completely useless.
Too many people contacting me wanting the job
Very expensive. Not competitive
Only one actual quote came through. I also started receiving several spam emails a day from various scammers. Do not trust this site with your details.
I have been trying to write a review for services I paid for which was a building survey conducted by Adrian Robinson Harp Surveyors from this really moving website and after I received a very poor service from this building surveyor it does not allow me to write a review on the really moving website so both really moving and Adrian Robinson are very deceiving and I really really hope nobody has to go through the horrible experience I’ve had to go through with Adrian at first he comes across very professional then when you try to communicate with him he’ll always ignore you and then when the survey is conducted he doesn’t get to the point which really matters and starts gibbering about things that don’t even concern you and then when your supposed to receive what you paid for he’ll give that to you in a complicated format even though beforehand you requested pictures and a simplified version which other great surveyors have given me in the past so overal Adrian Robinson is very below the standard of a professional building surveyor and does not deserve anyone’s money we as investors should pay building surveyors who actually care and it makes sense why he charges the cheapest on the market cheap price = cheap service
Use the worst of the worst firms who have to buy clients, because their service and reputation is not good enough to maintain regular work. Typical online novelty with no personal touch. Under qualified and over priced.
Useless. Names but no service detail and 1 out of 5 mentioned price. Go direct to hauliers
Ad said I would receive 5 quotes. Only got 1. Emailed to query this. No response
a very quick email response with the quote, sadly after trying to telephone to make arrangements for the EPC to be done there was no reply to the message left. We have since made arrangements to have it done elsewhere
Received no quotes at all!
There was only 1 company listed, I thought I would have a choice! They didn't actually have a quote despite me listing all items, just 'tbc'. The company was in Inverness, I live in Aberdeenshire, surely there are plenty of companies in Aberdeenshire. Overall: useless.
I had to fill out forms asking fairly detailed questions and itemise my goods to be transferred, only to get a mail several days later telling me that the route I needed wasn't covered by the company. No alternative, no suggestion as to solving the problem, nor any apology for utterly wasting my time.
Only two quotes of which one said they don't cover the area and the other didn't get back to us. Waste of time.
Really nice at first but I emailed the cheapest provider and they gave me a price almost double that amount. Don't trust the prices that you see.
Never received any quotes total waste of time
Promised at least 4 contacts but only 1 given
The Removal service is incredibly inaccurate and misleading. One quote of £1068 on Really Moving was immediately followed up by a quote of £1734 even though they had not seen the property. Another quote of £1500 was followed up by an actual quote of nearer £2000 post survey. The quotes given on this site are basically meaningless.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 3,220 reviews