Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Very helpful to look on just one website to find options, especially not knowing the area well. I have found what I hope is an excellent removal firm, first impressions are good, excellent communication. My only complaint, is that none of the quotes returned were accurate, I am talking at least £100 difference and my information input, was extremely accurate. Despite that, I would definitely recommend.
Good helpful website for me
Instant feedback, will wait to see the service. So far so good
It got some really quick responses, which is what I wanted. But I doubt that the quoted prices will bear much relationship with the final quotes because a 3 bedroomed home could have minimal furniture or be overflowing with furniture and objects. It could also be 1200 sq feet or 2500 sq feet. So the question is probably too simplistic
Thank you for the info. I managed to book survey thru the choices you had given. Reasonable price and quick
A quick and easy way to get in touch with removal companies
Very friendly staff

however i was sent letters addressed to other people with their details on in my sellers pack, I didn't go with them in the end as i lost confidence in the company as I was asked to send original id documents to them and wasn't assured that they would not be returned to someone else.
Very helpful in getting a range of quotes quickly
Very good, easy to use
We asked for the names for a few surveyors. One rang and seemed good, and his reviews too.
Unable to use his services this time, as the house we were chasing ws found to be in a flood zone, so we backed out.
In a different area-another surveyor emailed us with a quote. We are keeping his name on file also.
Very prompt quote which assisted decision making.
Very helpful list of surveyors who then sent me a quote. I could easily chosen several of them but in the end decided to go for someone local to where I live
Good information and quick with quotes.
I did not expect to be bombarded with so many emails, texts and phone calls.
It took the edge off the service.
Hi Colin,
We are so pleased you found the service useful and we appreciate your feedback on the emails and calls.
We hope your move goes well.
reallymoving
Good number of quotes of various prices, very quick, easy to understand and helpful for the customer
Based on our enquiry to really moving we got a quote from White Horse Surveyors who are not based in the area where we are purchasing a property despite the fact that we were specific we want a surveyor familair with the area. Never mind.
The quote was quite detailed and the cost was comparable to others but does not cover the EICR, EPC and Fire Safety compliance scope in the Home Buyers quote!!!!!!!
Used this service. Not sure of any hidden cost. Had one persistent enquiry and checked out two others , that seemed a bit indifferent to the service. However, I did secure a move.
2 quotes came through very quickly. Impressed with the speed.
Reallymoving provided some contacts very quickly but none that I could use because of location.

Definitely try them in future if I ned to.
Received some competitive quotes from some local companies quickly and some have made follow up calls
Received a variety of quotes quickly.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,114 reviews