reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
The information received was fast and useful
Didn’t really use it
The response was quick and useful.I wish you had forwarded only local persons or local practices.
I love the pack
Prompt, clear and useful information provided when researching conveyancing costs. Definitely worth consulting as groundwork done for you at no initial cost.
Good range of prices and the surveyors were local to the new house
Easy to use. Prompt replies. Useful information
got removal companies contacting me very quickly.
it was useful.
The offers for conveyancing were appropriate and quick and we have ended up using one of the quotes following a phone call. We hope they will provide a great service and ensure we can move quickly onto our new home.
Quick responses that saved me time.
Very impressed by speed of responce and variety of choices.
quick and good summary
Excellent service easy to use very quick and informative would highly recommend hassle free which is a big plus at a stressful time
I have used the system twice - to find removal companies and surveyors. I received 4 instant quotes from surveyors of high quality, including one that I had used before, so know their work. This was most helpful. It was less successful with removal companies, only giving me 2 quotes. One of those companies has made it to my shortlist of 2, and they seem very good. ReallyMoving has saved me a lot of time searching, I think it's a really good tool.
3 quotes were provided which gave us a choice. We instructed one the very next day, very happy with the service provided.
Two companies to visit and assess our needs. Waiting final quote from one, other coming to see us today.
A good way of finding a professional surveyor to do a Homebuyer's Report. All 3 firms put forward contacted me spontaneously with further information.
Going through reallymoving.com helped narrow the search for removal firms when you don't live in the area. However not all the details added on the site were passed to the firms.
Very helpful and quick replies.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 3,206 reviews