reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Only one actual quote came through. I also started receiving several spam emails a day from various scammers. Do not trust this site with your details.
All of the quotes but two said "price tba". Pretty useless - just a way to pass your details on to removals companies!
Was in a tight spot searching for conveyancer and then did a google search ipnpopped Really Moving. Noted what I wanted and I received 5 quotes within an hour. Boom! Picked one and began an interesting, sometimes stressful but well managed house purchase/flat purchased. Delays at sellers end so took 6 months from Feb to July but I’m a home owner now
I found reallymoving.com very easy to use and it gave me quotes for building surveys from four firms very quickly. I used one of these firms to carry out a survey and found them to be very good.
I was offered a price but had to pay almost double because they did not realise the full circumstances or just wanted to get my case. Really misleading info from NBM. Would not recommend using them. Better pay a bit more to a decent company who will not rip you off at the end
Hi Angel.
We're really sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience. We will investigate our end to see why the quotes we generated did not comply with the figures quoted by the solicitor. Sometimes there are additional complications that are not covered by our form.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll get straight onto this.
Good luck with your move
Rosie
reallymoving.com
Gave a variety of quotes from local and national companies saving time contacting them individually myself.
I had a last minute survey done on a property I believed was fine and we were cash buyer rushing to move.My solicitor advised me to get a survey. I managed to get it done within a week of request. I was gobsmacked at the result, but relieved I had it done. The property was rising damp throughout the property? I immediately withdrew my offer and realised I was foolish to have nearly gone ahead without a survey? The property would have been a money pit.
Ok for price comparisons, however I must have received at least 30 phone calls after so you end up spending a lot of time answering a lot of calls from businesses on their panel
Saved me £7,000 in the home purchase. Very happy...
A very user-friendly website and form generating several responses within a short time. I will certainly recommend reallymoving.com to others. Thank you!
The quotes were the cheapest from reputable firms. All firms got in touch with me and were friendly and courteous. Loved that the quotes were instant!
Easy to get estimates of cost. Reduced our overall cost for a surveyor by £300.
Fantastic discovery With a stress free service Just brilliant
Reallymoving.com is the best website to compare the price for conveyance in matter of house. The quoted price is really reasonable and fair. I will re command to others . Thanks.
Really helpful, easy to use, clear tool.
Thought the process was quick and easy. Will will be using you again and recommending you to my friends!
It is a really good site as you are able to find all you are looking for in one place. I have used the site and is very pleased so far with the result.
good site that is easy to use and gives you plenty of information to compare companies from.
Found a good surveyor with a good rate through this website . Highly recommended. Will certainly use it again.
I used reallymoving.com to find a reputable surveyor to carry out a home buyer's report in Suffolk while we were living in Cheshire. It saved me up to £240 by using their information to choose our surveyor and we were very happy with our choice; receiving an excellent service.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 3,214 reviews