Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Quick and easy process, good range of quotes
Very good service,
Good information and quick with quotes.
I did not expect to be bombarded with so many emails, texts and phone calls.
It took the edge off the service.
Very useful to have all your house moving needs in one place. Has been very useful to compare across different options.
I received several prompt quotes so was happy with some people’s ability to do their jobs properly.
Good number of quotes of various prices, very quick, easy to understand and helpful for the customer
Only 1 quote recieved, when company rang they said they couldn't do it for 480 quote and it could be an extra 300 pound
Quote was too high.
This was really helpful in finding a conveyancer. I only received contacts that were relevant and found a good reliable firm at a competitive price.
Good choice of recommended removal firms at competitive prices
I found the website easy to use and the response with an offer very speedy and impressive.
Really good information very professional
Would recommend
Based on our enquiry to really moving we got a quote from White Horse Surveyors who are not based in the area where we are purchasing a property despite the fact that we were specific we want a surveyor familair with the area. Never mind.
The quote was quite detailed and the cost was comparable to others but does not cover the EICR, EPC and Fire Safety compliance scope in the Home Buyers quote!!!!!!!
Really useful, gave us options of 5 different surveyors - two of which were at MUCH more competitive prices than I found elsewhere!
Used this service. Not sure of any hidden cost. Had one persistent enquiry and checked out two others , that seemed a bit indifferent to the service. However, I did secure a move.
I had a quote of £540 inclusive of VAT through Reallymoving with MSS Removals, I then get an email from MSS Removals with a quote of £760 + VAT = £912. £372 is quite a difference between both quotes.
Very helpful
2 quotes came through very quickly. Impressed with the speed.
The most competitive quotes on the market
I am pleased with this service and am having 3quotes at The moment.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 4,010 reviews